Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is the point of the Priory? It seems that, after the horrible thing has been photographed out and about in Sheen, you're free to come and go as you please. What's the good of that for an addict? This whole thing is an insult to everybody waiting for her to be brought to book for her crimes. Besides it also proves she is not skint. If it was just reckless credit card spending she'd have maxed them out long before now and the monthly repayments would be huge. She's obviously kept all the money she's earned this year to herself with no intention of putting any of it into the payback pot. Ooooohhh I do hope I see her today.
Apparently she doesn't have to stay in, just engage with a course there. Clearly the judge couldn't have know about her past convictions and that fact she was being represented by a solicitor who have been convicted of drink driving himself, who told the judge this was a one off, IT CLEARLY WASN'T!!!!
Maybe a few letters to magistrate Julie Hutton/Crawley Magistrates court wouldn't go amiss....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Allegedly, the pictures weren't staged, think someone tipped off the press to say she was going shopping, apparently surprised to see a pap there!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just lying here in my bed after my last nightshift, I was looking at PA's insta last night and discovered something interesting.
He doesn't follow skank anymore πŸ₯³ πŸ‘ (nice one Pete) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ She must be crying in her pillow 🀣
(cant put up ss for some reason)

• Haha
Allegedly, the pictures weren't staged, think someone tipped off the press to say she was going shopping, apparently surprised to see a pap there!!
Hopefully they will now watch her like a hawk, but like the rat she is, she will probably go back underground.

The vape is definitely a money-spinner. That will be her next line of shite to flog.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Maybe someone from the Priory tipped the paps off, if she was unaware of the photos being done

• Haha
  • Wow
Ha ha hahahaha, Engine and Rabbit, I can't stop giggling.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh and also just to let all her cronies who always say we hide on here and wouldn't say it to her face. If and hopefully when I do see her in East Sheen I will be probably be better off just telling her who I am and suggesting she reads my posts about her on here. I've never said anything rude, funny or truthful that I wouldn't say to her face. Just know that after 7 seconds of me calling her out she'd just walk away swearing or get bully boy to kick me to the kerb!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah but Joanna, I feel certain you wouldn't let him off by lying to the rozzers then blaming it all on the Invisible Man as she does. It won't be the first nor last time she does it either :)

DM have picked it up, usual suspects providing solid gold laughs ...Return to the top πŸ˜†
The Muppet Crew are back again :)

Hopefully they will now watch her like a hawk, but like the rat she is, she will probably go back underground.

The vape is definitely a money-spinner. That will be her next line of shite to flog.
IF ( a very BIG if) it is residential then it must have used the "I MUST go to see me 'Arv beycorse 'e misses 'is wunnerful muvver soooooooooo mutch an e carnt cowp wivvaht me" Excuse to go shopping at Bicester retail outlet the other day.

1634899876326.png
I've just nicked this from another topic but bloody hell, look at what this one has done to herself! Why do women think looking like a Hallow'een creature for the rest of your miserable life is the way to go?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
From the Mail comments, wonder what they know

'I see Coil is bailed again until November. I hope the cps go ahead with the case even if KP wants to drop it. A new bail date is encouraging.'

• Wow
Reactions: 27

'I see Coil is bailed again until November. I hope the cps go ahead with the case even if KP wants to drop it. A new bail date is encouraging.'
Oh I flamin' well hope so :( This entire charade pisses me off even when the thing is trying to lie low, unsuccessfully

Reactions: 24

Interesting πŸ€”
But what i don't understand if he's still on bail and has conditions to stay away from her, its been publicly written in the tabloids that he's visiting her in The Priory and they have been spotted together, so why isn't he getting nicked?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t buy it. I sent the sun that photo of her out and about last week and I’m sure they contacted her rep/Carl and now this.

Apparently she doesn't have to stay in, just engage with a course there. Clearly the judge couldn't have know about her past convictions and that fact she was being represented by a solicitor who have been convicted of drink driving himself, who told the judge this was a one off, IT CLEARLY WASN'T!!!!
Maybe a few letters to magistrate Julie Hutton/Crawley Magistrates court wouldn't go amiss....
Well whatever course she’s been engaging with it seems to have worked wonders on her β€˜poor mangled feet’ if nothing else…..she’s managing fine on all these shopping trips! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well whatever course she’s been engaging with it seems to have worked wonders on her β€˜poor mangled feet’ if nothing else…..she’s managing fine on all these shopping trips! 🀣
Oh yes, when she stated last year, she would need a blue badge to park outside the shops as she couldn't walk, or couldn't carry anything! All more lies for ANOTHER fake story in the media.

I don’t buy it. I sent the sun that photo of her out and about last week and I’m sure they contacted her rep/Carl and now this.
I sent the picture of all of them in the sports shop too, not sure why they wouldn't print that or mention her bankruptcy adjournment either.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Surely it's part of a judge's job to find out as much as they can before the hearing? What's wrong with these so called highly educated professional people?

• Angry
Surely it's part of a judge's job to find out as much as they can before the hearing? What's wrong with these so called highly educated professional people?
You would think so, wouldn't you. I'm just at a loss at how many chances she gets.

At little Sid is ok, CW showing on his IG stories running around Daddy Woods's garden.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.