Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, at least KP will have people in her own age group at rehab.... 😬 14 cases of cocaine abuse in people over 90! What the actual duck! At 90 i'd just be happy not be in adult pampers, let alone out on the sniff at a rave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I see wanky has just posted on insta with Buddy, he definitely reads on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What attractive well behaved children Kerry Katona has, and a clean house, dishy boyfriend and plenty of TV work. Why is her life so different from her pal Skanky?
Chipmunk teef? Dishy??

No surprise it's clean really, i think katona is used to hoovering up everything in front of her.
(absolutely cannot stand her, another addict, OF worker, workshy gobshite. Truly horrible creature)

Reactions: 19
Chipmunk teef? Dishy??

No surprise it's clean really, i think katona is used to hoovering up everything in front of her.
(absolutely cannot stand her, another addict, OF worker, workshy gobshite. Truly horrible creature)
She may be all those things but she still looks better, has better children and a better home life than Price.

Reactions: 9
I think skanky is in Turkey having full body surgery and is going to reappear has a man in a few weeks. With a zlister girlfriend
I would normally joke suggest Rita Ora whenever there’s a Z list opportunity like this discussed but I think even she is too good for Krusty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For any of you that hasn't got insta all say aww now
We love you Wanky 💋💋💋💋
🤮🤢🤮
When are you giving him away like you did Precious?
He's showing his age now isn't he, can no longer hope to be taken for a pretty boy. Not long before he becomes the fat middle aged man the fat roll on the back of his neck foretells.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She may be all those things but she still looks better, has better children and a better home life than Price.
We'll have to agree to differ there , i think she looks dreadful! Another cheap surgery addict who pretends she did it the hard way. Her kids just seem to be the same old social media and zlist nonsense.
Crass, ignorant, zero talent, jumps on any old bandwagon spouting off rubbish.
Plus being better than kp is a very very low bar to aim at.

I think I'm hiding my dislike really well 😁

We love you Wanky 💋💋💋💋
🤮🤢🤮
Dear eejit

You look a total knobber.

From 99% of the population.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That is wonderful news! The last thing on her mind should be another baby. She can barely look after the kids she’s already got.
She doesn't look after any of the kids she already has. They've all been removed from her now H has escaped the ho's grip

@Alex_Jones Old ma Price is a rough looking munta, got a face like an old scrotum 😖 how old is she ??
She's about 65 I think. I thought she's a couple of years older than me and skanky-woman is a couple of years older than my eldest child so she must be about that.

Yep, hence 2 quick visits within weeks.
It failed though obviously. A blessing that no other child was inflicted with the thing or wanky as "parents", nor dropped into her revolting "family" either.

Reactions: 17
She doesn't look after any of the kids she already has. They've all been removed from her now H has escaped the ho's grip
The best decision Peter and Kieran ever made was getting the kids out before something bad happened.

Reactions: 24
Lol, yes, that’s why all of her clothes are polyester, don’t need to iron them. She should do that programme where they turn a commoner into a lady. What was it called?
Ladette to Lady I think ?
[/QUOTE]
"Slag to Slagette" wasn't it? Either way it failed because der fing was already a Ho :)

Telly programmes could never perform such a miracle as turning dat fing into anything other than what it is, ie a hideous, bile-filled, hate-fuelled, ugly old ** piece.

I thought she was ordered to go into rehab after the crash?
Ordered maybe but that and what it actually does are two very different notions. Any normal, ordinary bod will have been nicked for it, likewise ALL the other stuff it's done :(

We love you Wanky 💋💋💋💋
🤮🤢🤮
Precious is still alive though which he certainly wouldn't be if skanky was around. Despite wanky being an epic tosser its plain to see that he does love dogs (the canine variety!) and has cared for his Sid despite the old Ho being around.

Amazon are stating it will be released on 2 November now. 📖
Yes of course, because this crap is the ultimate stocking-filler for all those brain-dead "fans" of hers!
I'd use the bollock-fest as fire-lighters :)

No words…
Whats wrong wiv' der fing's teef? It looks like its had a second set installed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh she’s a train wreck.

Has there been any update after her crash? I don’t tend to follow her

Reactions: 8
From Wanky’s Insta
Fer fecks sake, how are they usually 'being trolled by people' in the street? Skanky being drugged up to her eyeballs and crashing a car is what happens when she has no-one else bothering her :rolleyes:

I like the grammar in this bit 'I literally love Harvey he so tall'. Says it all about her 'fans'! I'm back by the way because I moved and had no internet. Thankfully nothing juicy happened since I was gone :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fer fecks sake, how are they usually 'being trolled by people' in the street? Skanky being drugged up to her eyeballs and crashing a car is what happens when she has no-one else bothering her :rolleyes:

I like the grammar in this bit 'I literally love Harvey he so tall'. Says it all about her 'fans'! I'm back by the way because I moved and had no internet. Thankfully nothing juicy happened since I was gone :)
Awwwww hope all went well,Dont forget our chit chat thread called Krusties.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Katona and Price are peas in a pod. Pig thick talentless train wrecks who neglected their kids in their formative years for their love of booze and sniff. Katona looks like a drag queen these days with that God awful purple wig and is slowly morphing into Wildenstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16364711/brittany-murphy-death-husband/
This all looks pretty familiar doesn't it?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.