Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of the witch in Sñow White.
She reminds me of the wretch who gave birth to Pricey and inflicted on us all that monstrosity

In her mind looking after them is having the occasional visit. A 'mother' she is not.
Only used for photo opportunities and selling tat to its gullible brain dead “fans”.

I can’t wait for it to resurface with its tales of MH
issues leading to it “self medicating”… lowest point of my life type tit. When the days before it was living it large at its disaster classes and launching a new clothing range with its hideous sister on TV. Karma is coming for Price.

Hopefully Cum Boy Carl will hook up with someone younger and better looking, probably his granny or something similar, as younger and better looking ain’t going to be difficult. Although where he has been might be a bit of an obstacle to forming new relationships. Those scabby lips have been to places no one would wish to think about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her book about Harvey is due out on the 26th isn't it? She won't be able to resist some publicity around that (if it's coming out).

It's all suspiciously quiet - she is very unlikely to have solved her substance abuse issues in this period of time, just wait until she gets hold of her social media again... she won't be able to stop herself.. tick tock

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What if she uses a surrogate. :oops:

The TV star, 43, was told that her sentence would be deferred on the condition she goes to the renowned centre and does not commit any further offences.

I know nothing about criminal legalities, but doesn't a conditional release mean she must comply with orders? It wasn't a recommendation. If someone phoned the court and said she wasn't where she should be, could she be recalled to court?
Engaging with the priory doesn't necessarily mean staying there every day and night until 15th December, i haven't seen that written anywhere from the original court appearance.

A phone call, email etc daily might be all that's required (I'm just guessing), and going to the Priory could mean just that, going for a few days. Or going for sessions.

She can conveniently use 'I'm bankrupt' as an excuse for not staying for long.
If there's a loop hole she will find it.

(dying mother, disabled son, 4 other children, businesses to run etc etc, she's shameless so will use them all)

No words…
If that's from September, maybe 'extensionofbeauty' are using her photo as a pumpkin making guide?

Extension of beauty doesn't make sense. 🎃

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Engaging with the priory doesn't necessarily mean staying there every day and night until 15th December, i haven't seen that written anywhere from the original court appearance.

A phone call, email etc daily might be all that's required (I'm just guessing), and going to the Priory could mean just that, going for a few days. Or going for sessions.

She can conveniently use 'I'm bankrupt' as an excuse for not staying for long.
If there's a loop hole she will find it.

(dying mother, disabled son, 4 other children, businesses to run etc etc, she's shameless so will use them all)
It just all seems like a pointless exercise - a substance abuser allowed out to do what she likes after what could have been a catastrophic accident (caused by said abuse). A quick email or phone call isn't enough. Our "justice" system is effed up and she's abusing that as well as drugs!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not like KP to miss the chance to write an illiterate, gushing post on social media to her number 1 enabler to wish her happy birthday and mention that ‘she is terminal, FOR NOW…’ 🙄 (as per her tv interview) 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And wonky eyes,eyebrows,lips and chin. Good job Carl's got a wonky eye at least he might be able to see her straight 🤣

Looks like she's been there a few times on their Tiktok page
Mortgage eyes - one fixed rate & one variable 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her book about Harvey is due out on the 26th isn't it? She won't be able to resist some publicity around that (if it's coming out).

It's all suspiciously quiet - she is very unlikely to have solved her substance abuse issues in this period of time, just wait until she gets hold of her social media again... she won't be able to stop herself.. tick tock
Amazon are stating it will be released on 2 November now. 📖

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What attractive well behaved children Kerry Katona has, and a clean house, dishy boyfriend and plenty of TV work. Why is her life so different from her pal Skanky?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.