Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is wonderful news! The last thing on her mind should be another baby. She can barely look after the kids she’s already got.
She doesn’t. They are all elsewhere. Unfit to look after them due to drugs, alcohol and a bit promiscuous. Also how could she look after them from what ever holiday location it’s at?

Reactions: 12
So..latest is she’s definitely not in rehab. Has been spotted in Bicester and Cheltenham. With Carl. Words fail…

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t. They are all elsewhere. Unfit to look after them due to drugs, alcohol and a bit promiscuous. Also how could she look after them from what ever holiday location it’s at?
In her mind looking after them is having the occasional visit. A 'mother' she is not.

Reactions: 18
Once again I've been told to apologise(by the missus)for my bukakke comment 🤭 if I offended anybody I'm truly sorry 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The journo's must know she's never even crossed the front doors of the priory, so why aren't they running stories about her defying court orders?

Once again I've been told to apologise(by the missus)for my bukakke comment 🤭 if I offended anybody I'm truly sorry 😞
We are a hard bunch to offend. You'll have to try harder for that to happen. lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if they are all over there seeing Amy, as Sophie and Princess just posting similar stories

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That is wonderful news! The last thing on her mind should be another baby. She can barely look after the kids she’s already got.
She looks after them very well indeed by dumping them on their respective fathers and the care home.

@Alex_Jones Old ma Price is a rough looking munta, got a face like an old scrotum 😖 how old is she ??
She's 69.

You were very educational....much appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is anyone surprised that she isn't in the priory 24/7? She wasn't ordered to be.
She’s spent her entire life playing the system (and succeeding), why change now?
She’s doing exactly what she wants, as always, and unless she's ever locked up that's what she will keep on doing.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I think it's safe to say that where pregnancy is concerned that ship has thankfully sailed.

Reactions: 13
I think it's safe to say that where pregnancy is concerned that ship has thankfully sailed.
What if she uses a surrogate. :oops:

Why is anyone surprised that she isn't in the priory 24/7? She wasn't ordered to be.
She’s spent her entire life playing the system (and succeeding), why change now?
She’s doing exactly what she wants, as always, and unless she's ever locked up that's what she will keep on doing.
The TV star, 43, was told that her sentence would be deferred on the condition she goes to the renowned centre and does not commit any further offences.

I know nothing about criminal legalities, but doesn't a conditional release mean she must comply with orders? It wasn't a recommendation. If someone phoned the court and said she wasn't where she should be, could she be recalled to court?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It just makes a mockery of everything. Let’s just hope she gets caught on camera behind the wheel (again) - then a custodial sentence would have to be applied. Surely?

Reactions: 20
Lol, yes, that’s why all of her clothes are polyester, don’t need to iron them. She should do that programme where they turn a commoner into a lady. What was it called?
[/QUOTE]
Ladette to Lady I think ?

Reactions: 9
Ah right, I remember now. She was pretending she was with Junior and Princess, but they were actually with Pete and Emily. Carl referred to a "project" they were on.
But that was ages ago!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.