Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely agree that Kerry is no better. The only difference, Kerry does seem personable.

She's a result of a terrible upbringing (in and out of foster care due to her mum being a drug addict who tried to commit suicide in front of K). It was years before she let her mum back in her life and it was a disaster. (Sue is still scrounging off her.) Kerry was deep in her own addiction by then. She would lie in bed all day and her oldest two girls would look after the youngest two. There was coke and speed all over the house, any of the kids could have gotten to it. The youngests dad was her dealer, too. She only got clean after the the This Morning interview that was an utter car crash. Her youngests dad killed himself after a drug binge and she's admitted he used to beat her. Her oldest has left now to live in Ireland with Brian's parents. I don't blame her. Lily-sue will end up a mini-Kerry.

This was her in 2018
To say she is as rough as a badger's backside, would be an insult to badgers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Pricey’s ghost written book due out soon mentions; domestic abuse, alcoholism, drug addiction and vulnerable adult exploitation (for cash, clicks and side kicks?)

Reactions: 16
Well all her exes allude to her riding like a sack of potatoes, so makes sense. Yes people questioned her riding ability all the time, she likes to make out she is this great dressage rider, she is mediocre and just enjoys riding horses, nothing special at all. Yet more over exaggerated crap from her PR.. All the gear and no idea with the dressage. That is why she talks tit about the horse world being snobby, that is simply not true, it is as far away from snobby as you can get, very down to earth people. She just thinks she should get a higher seat with the talent,but she an not face the truth she is just an average joy rider and not competition material. Largely because she does not put effort into training and will only pick it up for attention or for pleasure as is always the case with the deluded bint!
Typical narcissist ...again. She wants praise for something even though she never puts the effort into getting better.
It's just like the music 'career', people spend years training and working at things, which always deserves respect. She just expects to be the best immediately and treated as such. The horsey people usually love their animals so they will go and do the poo shovelling and other tasks each day, they will work extra jobs to afford them and get up at silly times to tend to the horses. They all know she is a posing bulshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She taught her middle daughter to laugh about 'my dad was my mum's dealer!'
That's hardly good parenting.
Insightful?! She parrots whatever is en vogue that particular week.
Her daughter takes her bloody OF photos!
Her face is the result of countless surgeries, as is her body.
Endless men.
Endless drugs and lies.
She’s a complete scrounger.

Oh god, she's really taken you in.

It's the same as someone coming on here, saying price is a great mother, then saying they don't actually know anything about her.
As for she hasn't had her children taken away - that's a truly appalling measure of being a good mother.

There's a reason katona is friends with price, they're exactly the same.

Google kk lying on the floor at the airport.
She was off her face, took her bottom clothes off including knickers and sprawled on the ground. Daytime, in public. Great mum.
I didn't know any of that, it all sounds terrible. I retract what I said but I still reckon she's better than Price, but then anything and anyone is better than Price.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely agree that Kerry is no better. The only difference, Kerry does seem personable.

She's a result of a terrible upbringing (in and out of foster care due to her mum being a drug addict who tried to commit suicide in front of K). It was years before she let her mum back in her life and it was a disaster. (Sue is still scrounging off her.) Kerry was deep in her own addiction by then. She would lie in bed all day and her oldest two girls would look after the youngest two. There was coke and speed all over the house, any of the kids could have gotten to it. The youngests dad was her dealer, too. She only got clean after the the This Morning interview that was an utter car crash. Her youngests dad killed himself after a drug binge and she's admitted he used to beat her. Her oldest has left now to live in Ireland with Brian's parents. I don't blame her. Lily-sue will end up a mini-Kerry.

This was her in 2018
That's all rather sad.

Reactions: 11
That's all rather sad.
It is, Karma. I actually think if Kerry had had a different start in life, she would have been a lovely girl. I don't think she has a bad done in her body, but she's been surrounded by addicts, dealers and charlatans her whole life. Everyone who professed to love her has hurt her. She's like a lost little girl. Her oldest daughter mothers her. That's not normal. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So 8 weeks since punch gate and still no news i reckon that's been written off .
And that wrinkly headed tosser with his puppy on his shoulder is lapping up the attention on his insta grid once again.
I think we can safely say she's not in The Priory, probably never was and just went in for a consultation and blagged her way through that.
They are obviously back together, total scum of the earth, who have taken the piss out of MH,DV wasted police, ambulance and hospital time 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34

This was her in 2018
Kerry's Gran was a prostitute, Kerry's mum taught her how to give blow jobs, on an actual man/client. Disastrous upbringing for both of them. Kerry's been done a few times for her kids not going to school. After she'd won I'm a celebrity, I thought she might escape her background, but now she's in only fans, still lurching from drama to drama.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I couldn't watch it and it didn't seem necessary. He's an animal and she seemed perpetually drunk. What an awful mess of a situation.

I agree with what PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy says about her, maybe I see her as she is now and not tainted with her awful past.
Mark was her biggest mistake, in my opinion. I hope this new bloke is lovely to her and her kids, i really do. She deserves happiness like everyone else. But yeah, she effed up massively in years past and I hate to think of how it's damaged the kids, because at the end of the day, they are all that matter. :(

Kerry's Gran was a prostitute, Kerry's mum taught her how to give blow jobs, on an actual man/client. Disastrous upbringing for both of them. Kerry's been done a few times for her kids not going to school. After she'd won I'm a celebrity, I thought she might escape her background, but now she's in only fans, still lurching from drama to drama.
She had a horrible childhood and she's treated her own kids to a similar upbringing, perhaps because it's all she knows. She's had no real role model to understand parenting from. Like I said in another post, her oldest daughter has taken on the mother role to Kerry and all the other kids. It's like Saffy and Eddy from Ab fab.

Reactions: 20
For anyone bored and interested in Kerry....watch the documentary What's the problem on youtube. It's when she was at her worst.
I remember this. Also wasn't the prompt for her to leave Maaaark Claire CAN who said she would only have her as a client if she did. Then there was some kind of KK fly on the wall series through CAN (although allegedly didn't work out too well for their marriage 🙊) I remember them pushing
Kk and PA as besties, must have fooked KP right off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember this. Also wasn't the prompt for her to leave Maaaark Claire CAN who said she would only have her as a client if she did. Then there was some kind of KK fly on the wall series through CAN (although allegedly didn't work out too well for their marriage 🙊) I remember them pushing
Kk and PA as besties, must have fooked KP right off 😆
Yeah, that sounds very familiar. There was a second documentary series called The Next Chapter. I'm sure Claire was in that.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, that sounds very familiar. There was a second documentary series called The Next Chapter. I'm sure Claire was in that.
That's it! The intros aged SO well 😏. Halcyon days of z list tv. I fully agree with you on the Sue front if anyone's not read her first biog do (great trashy beach read) it explains so much, awful awful mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
KK is bringing up her kids even if it is in a haphazard fashion. She has had a dreadful upbringing and kudos to her that she has managed to keep all her kids together unlike KP who does not have any of her kids living with her and is only interested in using them as photo opportunities for her crappy clothes. KK's kids always look washed and cared for. KP's youngest 2 always look unkempt when they are with her. I seriously think that the pics of Bunny wearing makeup are abusive and could put that child in harm's way.

Reactions: 18
KK is bringing up her kids even if it is in a haphazard fashion. She has had a dreadful upbringing and kudos to her that she has managed to keep all her kids together unlike KP who does not have any of her kids living with her and is only interested in using them as photo opportunities for her crappy clothes. KK's kids always look washed and cared for. KP's youngest 2 always look unkempt when they are with her. I seriously think that the pics of Bunny wearing makeup are abusive and could put that child in harm's way.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a good word to say about KK. I knew nothing of her background until today so all credit to her for being as she is now judging by what I saw on some rubbish programme about rubbish last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is not a KK thread is it? Moved on from Cats to Kerry… I couldn’t care jot about KK, let’s focus on the Mother of the year KP.

Reactions: 1
I wonder where der fing will pop up today then?
Nowhere near any of her children, that much is for certain

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.