Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypops

VIP Member
Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
Crawl definitely has a type, wonder how many more Sheeshettes he has shagged :alien:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Facehugger

VIP Member
I bet the whole house is sooooo tidy now 🤣
Thanks DC X that's one happy dog now the Skank and her noise, plus her tribe, are out of the way (that's if they're recent pics, obviously). I wonder where little Buddy the handbag dog is? 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
The company I work for talk the talk re MH, but wow do they not put it into practice. In my team middle management are all Karens basically. Anyone struggling is a snowflake who needs to "man up". I will stay strong and positive and I know that this will all pass. 💪 Thank you. ♥
Go somewhere where you will be appreciated...MH issues and all. Bugger them. You're worth a million of them. x

Aw isn’t she beautiful? What breed is she?
She's a Persian Chinchilla....they're a tiny little breed...all fluff and eyes. I just love them, even though they're a bit thick. lol

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
H

Emotionally unstable personality disorder formerly known as borderline personality disorder.
I work in mental health and she doesn’t come across as that to me, she’s nothing like the people I have worked with that have that disorder. I feel it’s a more narcissistic personality disorder she has. However I’m not a psychiatrist so I’m only going on my experience. I feel some of these disorders have similar traits and can fall under more than one category.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders this is interesting reading
I am no therapist but I know what disorder the thing has - Complete & Utter Arsehole Disorder; No cure for it apart from lynching :(

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Dickhead Madeley on Celeb. LOL Yes I bet he gets plenty of votes for all the worst trials :)

I remember when skanky was on it I broke the my cardinal rule of not bothering to vote on stuff like that simply because I wanted to ensure the thing had to do all the worst trials :) Its a shame the general public are not given the option of voting on whether she ought to be allowed to escape justice yet again on ALL her misdemenours because I'd make a point of voting for her to sink like the Titanic, even if it meant going to UK to do it :)

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Oh dear what can the matter be
Skanky is stuck in the priory
And she can’t go to the fair.

Wanky promised a marriage we have never seen
A ring made from cubic zirconian
And promises hang in the air

They promised us much but nothing has been seen
The lowest profile there has ever been
Drink and drugs in bag fulls we hear.
And neither of them can go to the fair.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Doc, I love a bargain, so i'll definitely look at ebay! A few dents never hurt anyone...look at KP. ;)

I've started looking at other threads on here, too. I don't know who any of these Instashammers are, but holy hell, they're all a hot mess....worse then KP, if that's at all possible. There must be some link between the need for fame and personality disorders.

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Makes me fill sick! I no way could eat dear meat.🤢 Poor darlings,there was in article in sun or fail, today showing man shooting hunt dogs..It’s not their fault cunts! i get so carried away,re cruelty. 😢

He will be sharing my bed with me tonight,I hope! I do wish Whisper would share my home.🙁
Bless you Dolly ❤ I was away last week and nice as it was to have peace & quiet in my room, god I missed the big dog stretched out all along my back with me under the quilt. I feel safe & secure when he's there. All you ladies with husbands, you're welcome to em, I have no trouble sleeping 🤣🤣

No news still from the Skank then. 🤣 It must be killing her to have to keep her big trap shut & keep her head down, narcs can't cope when their attention seeking is shut down, I bet she's going nuts 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Teef4Two

Off to work again
@Facehugger i could do with a 🤗 im starting to lose my mojo ,but BIG but my oldies are always 1st priority and ive got a whole week off on the 25th when my OH comes back from the rigs (haven't seen him in 3 months, hoping for a ring and his bank card hahaaa) joking of course 😜 then i can drink all the gin i want
Take care lovelies xx

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
This has weighed heavy on me for some time but I once bought a maternity cardigan from skanky 🙈 . In my defence I did not know til it arrived from e bay with a signed pic. Tbf it was in great condition and freshly laundered so i assume from a time when she still had professional people doing her admins. I'll say several Hail Marys and get my coat.
You should stick it under a UV light…….

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
You have to supply the cakes and buns now lol

They are all at it now!
A drop in the ocean compared to what KP owes Mr tax man. But, if that was you or I, we would be hounded for that money.

• Heart