Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all😻

Yes slow news re skanky,wonder what the old trout is up to.👀

Harri,Dave has Felix as good at it looks and biccies,he loves his biccies,he has Dreamies as well for a treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Dolly, be careful what you say, cats have got great memories! My boy is in the habit every time I move to go the loo or kitchen, he jumps up and thinks it’s time for more food! No, I say, not time yet!

As this thread is pet friendly unlike Katie any recommendations re hoovers. I can’t do a room in 20 minutes. Does me head in!
I have got the best recommendation possible, a Eufy Robovac 11s Max. It's a robot so all you have to do is push a button and let it go and when it's finished it heads back to its charger and plugs itself in. It's so efficient that it will pick up masses more fur and fluff than any other hoover. It's on offer direct from Eufy for £149.99. Wonderful and the cats are fascinated by it. Get one, sit down with a cup of tea and let it do the work!

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh gawd,boiled my piss thinking the cunt is out at a restaurant,wonder if Wanky was with her🤔pair of cunts.Something has to happen,why can’t some bugger disclose it.😡

Morning all,Dave is in and Kipping Harri.

I detest Lulu really fancies herself,never ever liked her.
Hi Dolly,

Lulu was on Strictly. She didn’t get on with her dance partner and came across very humourless indeed!

I just noticed these cheap slippers mum bought me, only wore them a few months and they’re already disintegrating!

Oh well, say hi to Dave for me

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
We eats lots of veg too. My kids love shredded fried cabbage & sprouts. I make all my own pasta sauces aswell. No jars that are full of sugar & preservatives. The kids call it lucky dip sauce because I tend to gather up the things from the veg/salad fridge drawer that are a bit past it, roast it all with a glug of oil & then blitz it all up. Never the same thing twice 🤣🤣.
[/QUOTE]
Awwww lovely Pink,years ago I used to make bouf en croute,always turned out lovely,love a nice big stew,fresh turnips,carrots swede,made me dumplings as well,back years ago I used Skirt,No fat just feathered as such.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Exactly don’t judge a book etc but before I joined DS I thought they were a set of twats I joined and found out they were,much better here.
I am still on DS but rarely go on now, used to be on the Four in a Bed and Strictly thread, made some good friends on there. It’s changed though, a lot of threads closed.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I agree, unless it’s going to load the machine as well, it doesn’t make any sense. Things are becoming so complicated I think the technology bit is taking over the practicality of the thing.
We’ve come a long way from the mangle, haven’t we?
Not just load the machine wash dry and fold.

Didn't the ex of hers who rated her 1/10 in bed, do a rap on IG of her with the line about KP nuts?
Wasn’t that big lozza’s current beau?

Ah bugger it! I'm so sorry, love. :( When will it go ahead now, or is postponed indefinitely?
As far as I know nothing will be arranged until after 15th December. I appreciate the kindness on other account but have requested deletion. This name matches with another app that users show photos for the gram 😉It’s a cloudy account. It will allow info to be passed on without a user having to follow the account.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I bet living at home her bedroom was a pigsty, probably never washed dishes because it would break a nail - bet her Momster couldn't wait for her to leave home

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Blimey it’s slow🥱 we have to amuse ourselves today. I hope one of them slips up soon and it’s caught on camera. Should be grateful really because at least I have caught up with all the jobs that got sidelined when slap gate and crash gate occurred I couldn’t bloody keep up then. (No pleasing some folk) 😂😂

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh no,never have guests,I don’t eat a lot of meat actually,if I buy chicken it has to be organic but even then,I eat lots of veg which I love,always loved since a kid,always went for second helpings for lovely greens/cabbage at school dinners,dinner ladies so shocked,I asked for big plateful as well.🤣
Mum does cabbage the Italian way. Finely sliced, blanched in boiling water a few minutes, drained then finish off cooking in olive oil with a half a garlic clove. It’s delicious!
Veggies rock!
[/QUOTE]
Lovely Harri,I cook so much veg,I adore cauliflower no matter how it’s cooked,I love it indian style,which I used to do so much..any veg as you say is lovely.😋

NotTheDoctor26

Dolly, be careful what you say, cats have got great memories! My boy is in the habit every time I move to go the loo or kitchen, he jumps up and thinks it’s time for more food! No, I say, not time yet!

As this thread is pet friendly unlike Katie any recommendations re hoovers. I can’t do a room in 20 minutes. Does me head in!
I have a henry pet. Tried all different hoovers over the years but it’s definitely the best. Three storey house and I can reach to the top floor (letting the wire hang through the bannister) without having to unplug. I have 4 dogs so it is constantly on but a box of bags lasts more then a year and only cost £10.

• Heart