Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Chico is asleep bless him, looks so cute. It’s a good job he’s not a child as he would be so spoilt. I keep saying to him, “you’re such a beautiful boy”.

No, they are not nice on that programme. I particularly detest Coleen who I wish would stay on that ruddy cruise ship!
Awwww bless Chico,look lovely and peaceful when sleeping,Dave is fast asleep 🤣

good grief,vile woman,realky fancies herself as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Oh dear, all that money spent! I have heard it is only good for straight hair and mine is incredibly thick, curly, coarse etc so I’m not sure it would work for me. Plus it’s far too expensive.
I’ve got thick naturally curly hair and a Dyson hairdryer which I love. It dries my hair much quicker and less frizzy than normal priced ones. Plus it’s light weight so I don’t get arm ache. It is overpriced it better than most for my hair.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Harri I wear glasses as well,have done since I was 18 months old,extremely short sighted.
Hi Dolly, I’ve had bad eyesight since little. I sat at back of classroom at school couldn’t see a thing! I went years without wearing them literally felt my way round walls, now I love wearing them. As I’m so short sighted I need regular checkups possible glaucoma. Glasses rock!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Poor ugly Kris still having to scrounge.
Is that cabbage boy in Orange top thingy! With beard…? Blimey he looks double abit of Wankypoo.🤭

My mum had a crush on him. And Frankie Vaughan. Think she liked dark haired guys lol
Tyrone was gorgeous ,Frankie nice guy but abit sickly I thought.Too many americanisms with him..smarmy.

Or flashes his hairy arsehole.
Loads of hairy arsoles in Richmond park!Beautiful Stags and their ladies.🤣

Oh fuck why is my quotes on one post,I must be doing something wrong.☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all😁
I'm knackered and grumpy this morning. Lost several hours of sleep and now my washing machine has broke. I love my washing machine, I've had it 10 years😭
Ooh MrsEms, why are you tired? I feel for you re washing machine, they’re a vital piece of equipment aren’t they? Although whisper it loudly, my BIL washes by hand! He is a veritable skinflint!

Things can only get better for you

take care x

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I Love what they call ‘old country Lasagne’ layers of meat sauce,Ricotta ,sliced Mozzarella and parmesan cheese,finishes with plain pasta and butter with parmesan cheese.Omg it’s gorgeous,Years ago being as I worked in West End used to go lunch time to Italian grocers,Fratelli Camiza in Berwick street to by fresh sheets of pasta and everything,that shop closed though in early eighties but there is fab one in Old Compton Street,Same produce they make their fresh pasta every day.Still there.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
MrsEms hope you’re ok, you’ve been absent recently. Still washing?

Dolly how is Dave?

No new stories. I was looking at the Janet Street Porter article again. I’m afraid I don’t watch Loose Women any more, I only saw it when it started. I don’t find what they have to say remotely interesting or funny. I wonder what Katie said on there when she was a panellist? I presume it was to do with cosmetic surgery and women’s empowerment and how to please your man. I’ll get me coat….

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Morning all,

I was looking at Blind Gossip this morning and there was a story that seems to be about Katie and Carl, don’t know if others agree.

Why don’t they just cancel the makeup masterclasses and give people their money back?

I feel a bit disappointed today. Was reading the new Judge Judy programme, officer Byrd isn’t on it. He was only told by phone he wasn’t going to be involved. I love Judge Judy but think this is a poor showing. My question for the day. Can you get to the top in showbusiness by being nice?

Hi Dolly, Dave, MrsEms, Sewer, Blue, Tim, Rita, Facehugger, Flowerpot and all,

Have a good day
Good Morning!!! I am having tea and working on not having pre-work anxiety. Catching up with all I have missed

• Heart

Timz

VIP Member
I once saw a house she lived in, god must have been about 20+ years ago, when she had the police in 'cos she'd been robbed (yeah right).

House was a shithole. Clothes all over the floor, crap everywhere. Police, nor her if I remember correctly, struggled to establish what the robbers had done/taken.

I think she's always lived like a pig. Mind you might have been the Mexican starting his criminal career!
I remember that documentary too! It was in her glamour scum days, unfortunately her house was burgled when she was out 😕

Harrigan

VIP Member
Exactly. Now if they put a photo of skanky in their album of "Stuff Wot I's Dun" they'd never get another client through the operating theatre doorway because if ever there was an example of How To Look An Effing Fright For Hallow'een then skanky is IT! She even makes the Wildenstein woman and Joan Rivers look halfway decent!
Didn’t those catalogues use to have a Michael Jackson nose? It was the only one that was clip on readily interchangeable according to your mood.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Wasnt it on there that she said if she was a bit 'dry' downstairs she'd spit on her hand and rub it in, or something? And they ushered her off? 🤣🤣
Coleen ushered her out of the studio if I remember correctly (thank you Col!) 🤣

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
That Bohemian Rapsody sure tells the story about KP’s life to date! 😹

• Haha