Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Katie being cancelled is, her indiscretion is coke, and as someone else mentioned a few threads ago, everyone and their granny is snorting the stuff right now. Excuses will be made for it as many will see it as normalised behaviour. The same women shouting about John Barrowman being a deviant for doing the helicopter with his cock will throw support at Robo-tits. Welcome to Wokeville!!
The helicopter? Those blades are dangerous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My guess is that Sophie wrote them , didn't somebody say she has taken over her PR? She is also posting a lot more than usual on her insta. New Pricey celeb? 😂
She should be taking care of her newborn - or is she another Pricey neglecting her kid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I now Anna I was shocked she said that.witch.
Dolly you are 'A Queen' in our eyes, speaking on behalf of Tattlers.

I really hope we meet one day in person. I think I'd recognize you staight away.

Did anybody see those two girls on breakfast yesterday. They'd had loads of surgery to look identical. They literally looked like ugly plastic Barbie's and were literally caked in make up. Planning lots more surgeries 😯. Nobody batted an eyelid just let them wittle on, they were young girls totally disfigured for life. What's going wrong with our world?
I did and their mum was sat there next to them. If they were my daughters I'd be so embarrassed. There is so much wrong in this modern world but I'm an old duffer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I really hope we meet one day in person. I think I'd recognize you staight away.

I did and their mum was sat there next to them. If they were my daughters I'd be so embarrassed. There is so much wrong in this modern world but I'm an old duffer.
Speak for yourself Blue! To me she will always be mistress of the piss pots willing to get on her knees to scrub! (I’m joking)

• Haha

Awwww Thankyou so much Blue for caring it’s so lovely so many kind Krusties.🙏

Speak for yourself Blue! To me she will always be mistress of the piss pots willing to get on her knees to scrub! (I’m joking)
I still look after the piss pots,make sure nobody does a number 2.🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Awwww Thankyou so much Blue for caring it’s so lovely so many kind Krusties.🙏

I still look after the piss pots,make sure nobody does a number 2.🤣❤
Ooh, hark at you, you’ve gone all posh! What do you mean no number 2s! In my day you had to deal with it all, no preferences!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh, hark at you, you’ve gone all posh! What do you mean no number 2s! In my day you had to deal with it all, no preferences!
🤣🤣 yes as a kid we had a bucket as toilet was outside,I grew up in a Nissan hut over Epping Forest.🤣

• Haha
And this! She's not right.

She's said...

My main dream - and I'm trying to get 'Living TV' to do it - is to go into prison and interview serial killers, rapists, murderers, psychopaths.

Katie Price

Favorite
Piers Morgan has already done this - YOU DUMB bleeping witch!!!

• Wow
Why would she want to look like a 12-year old? How old is she? Wants to attract pervs?
That struck a nerve with me. If this is who she's surrounding herself with no wonder, KP needs to mix with mature grounded people, comments like that makes
So after all these months of skankenstein shouting from the hill tops how bleeping happy she is with her prince, the one, the best looking man she has ever been with and has the biggest penis ever, how she is so so happy never ever felt like this before.
Now her family are saying she has been struggling with her mental health for a while now. I hate people jumping on the mental health wagon it’s despicable if shag nasty has any issues it’s down to her drug and alcohol consumption.
When you could comment in the scum, I said more than once In reply to the person I thought was crawl, was it Ron? Anyways I kept saying she said he had lots of money his own job, didn't want to be a celebrity, and he didn't want her having any more surgery. In reply to that statement I said why are they both in the media still, and if she's fed up with trolling and paps, why hasn't he taken her away to a nice place in the country, where she can relax, heal and be a proper mother to her kids and concentrate on getting Harv as healthy and happy as he could be.
He never replied obviously, I made one comment about how he's gone from that statement to flogging her eyelashes on IG, what a comedown, he's just shown himself as a right pussy who's ordered around by her, just as she's done with all the men. I'm guessing his temper got the better of him last month with his place turned into a pigsty, the kids running amok, and listening to her drunken voice probably telling him blokes are slipping in her dm's etc, whatever caused it, it won't change, it probably lasted that long because of lockdown and she had her own place also, but different now she seemed to be constantly at his, due to mm not being habitable.

Piers Morgan has already done this - YOU DUMB bleeping witch!!!
She cannot be a journalist or interviewer, she shouts words at you, she doesn't have the vocabulary or intelligence to conduct a meaningful conversation, or even Lear a script, she just doesn't have enough brain power to come across anywhere normal.

Reactions: 19
I love a bit of true crime, myself, but there's just something very twisted about her desires to be around the criminally insane. Well, birds of a feathers and all that....maybe she recognises them as her people.

Reactions: 19
That struck a nerve with me. If this is who she's surrounding herself with no wonder, KP needs to mix with mature grounded people, comments like that makes

When you could comment in the scum, I said more than once In reply to the person I thought was crawl, was it Ron? Anyways I kept saying she said he had lots of money his own job, didn't want to be a celebrity, and he didn't want her having any more surgery. In reply to that statement I said why are they both in the media still, and if she's fed up with trolling and paps, why hasn't he taken her away to a nice place in the country, where she can relax, heal and be a proper mother to her kids and concentrate on getting Harv as healthy and happy as he could be.
He never replied obviously, I made one comment about how he's gone from that statement to flogging her eyelashes on IG, what a comedown, he's just shown himself as a right pussy who's ordered around by her, just as she's done with all the men. I'm guessing his temper got the better of him last month with his place turned into a pigsty, the kids running amok, and listening to her drunken voice probably telling him blokes are slipping in her dm's etc, whatever caused it, it won't change, it probably lasted that long because of lockdown and she had her own place also, but different now she seemed to be constantly at his, due to mm not being habitable.

She cannot be a journalist or interviewer, she shouts words at you, she doesn't have the vocabulary or intelligence to conduct a meaningful conversation, or even Lear a script, she just doesn't have enough brain power to come across anywhere normal.
I don't believe they've split up, they'll cling together because there's little else they can do. Carl hasn't made it on his own so he needs more Pwicey exposure, and she won't leave him because as a mangled 43 year old she faces not having an immediate replacement. They're locked in an unholy alliance and will have to stay together for our amusement and irritation. They're a pair of sick fucks with St Iron Lung Amy guarding over them to ensure her cash keeps rolling in and Sophie, being cut from the same cloth, is happy to abandon her newborn baby to assist the cashing in. They're all scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love a bit of true crime, myself, but there's just something very twisted about her desires to be around the criminally insane. Well, birds of a feathers and all that....maybe she recognises them as her people.
Yes Phoebe I love it watch all the time,I watched Murdertown new series on crime and inv channel,the new one I watched was about murdered lovely lady in Wakefield called Wendy Speaks,so sad but a true police investigator speaking about how they caught murderer and evidence etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.