Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a bit of true crime, myself, but there's just something very twisted about her desires to be around the criminally insane. Well, birds of a feathers and all that....maybe she recognises them as her people.
I love true crime too. Obviously there is shock value in her wanting to penpals with criminals but also it’s a way of controlling things and keeping a distance etc. There’s a new series on TV about women who married or started relationships with prisoners on death row. I don’t get that.

Putting that to one side, most serial killers are highly intelligent so what would she be writing them? Her recipe for bath bombs?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fern Pointy Chin should be getting butchered by the plastic surgery doctor today with the peoples money from the plaster masterclass that was never going to go ahead after that first weekend…

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yes Phoebe I love it watch all the time,I watched Murdertown new series on crime and inv channel,the new one I watched was about murdered lovely lady in Wakefield called Wendy Speaks,so sad but a true police investigator speaking about how they caught murderer and evidence etc.
I love true crime too. Obviously there is shock value in her wanting to penpals with criminals but also it’s a way of controlling things and keeping a distance etc. There’s a new series on TV about women who married or started relationships with prisoners on death row. I don’t get that.

Putting that to one side, most serial killers are highly intelligent so what would she be writing them? Her recipe for bath bombs?
Knowing her it would be sexual. She would get off on the power she held over them. But she does that with guys not in prison, so who knows.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Big speech on TikTok from Amy. Comments are 50/50 with some people saying they were a fan but no more after the crash 🙃. A lot of fans throwing the Ant McThingy drink drive out into the comments….like that is relevant. They are all idiots who get away with too much.

View attachment 796052
duck off Amy - you both asked for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
RANT

Hmm as if Skanky hasn’t fabricated a load of stories to get herself in the paper - the pretend pregnancy poses, the life changing injuries/illnesses/events she’s made up or seriously embellished.

If Skanky kills herself it will be because she can’t deal with the consequences of her actions, another way not to deal, it will only be the Skanky bleep’s fault. I’m bleeping sick of Iron Lung evading her responsibility for the disgusting, amoral mess her daughter has become. She has a huge part to play in how her daughter has turned out, that witches bad parenting has had a dire and highly detrimental effect on so many people’s lives and now she wants to blame the media? duck off.

Skanky is an irresponsible, selfish, egocentric, amoral, dirty witch. I’ve never given two hoots about her sex life other than the manner of how she became a 3x5. Who she fucked should be none of my business, but she’s made it all our business. It’s her behaviour outside of the sack that pisses me off, her treatment of people, animals and property, she has no respect for anything. She’s a foul, crass, ignorant, vapid, spiteful, malicious, malignant vulgarian and these, along with the lack of respect, are why I am here and desperate for karma to do her thing, it’s long overdue.

Her bankruptcy really boils my piss with Skanky. Her poor creditors and the financial hardship they have endured, as well as her complete lack of respect or care for those she has wronged and the positions her non-payment has placed them in. My mum is an insolvency administrator, has been for over 20 years, the part that’s never reported on with bankruptcy is how it affects the people administering the bankruptcy. My mum has felt for every single decent person in bankruptcy proceedings, has stayed late to make sure things are done and done right. She has dealt with both sides compassionately and it has taken its toll. Bankrupts like Skanky cause a lot of stress to the administrators, they take irate, aggressive calls from both sides on times and do their best to do right by all. I know her creditors are the real and actual victims here, but the administrators are also a part of the list of wronged people too, just further much down.

This is what St Amy the bleeping Apostle needs to remember, there are a trail of victims behind her daughter’s bad behaviour, ones she doesn’t have even consider; and how about we bleeping #BeKind to her victims instead of Skanky the bleeping perpetrator!

Rant over but this “Poor Katie” charm offensive bullshit is really grinding my gears.
👏 👏 👏 👏 Very well said

Reactions: 18

Yes,I see a program about women writing to death row inmates,I can’t remember but there is a name for them,Thiscwas on CBS channel,one woman married the bloke then watched his execution.British woman as well.

• Wow
  • Sick
We had a ginger female cat years ago. She had several litters of kittens.🐱
I'd heard also that all gingers are Toms, but we had a ginger! But when we got her spayed the vet described her as a 'Red Tabby.'

So less than two weeks before the court case the narrative from St Amy the Apostle is all re poor Kate's mental health. What about the mental health of her creditors who she has constantly refused to cooperate with.
..And she must have sniffed £1000s up her nose. Selfish, greedy bint!

Reactions: 14
I love a bit of true crime, myself, but there's just something very twisted about her desires to be around the criminally insane. Well, birds of a feathers and all that....maybe she recognises them as her people.
I like to watch True Crimes too Phoebe but I wouldn't say I would love to meet or write to a Serial Killer

Reactions: 10
I'd heard also that all gingers are Toms, but we had a ginger! But when we got her spayed the vet described her as a 'Red Tabby.'

I think years ago it was thought that,lots of science etc re cats dna etc it is known there are quite a few lady Ginges.😻

• Heart
Let her have this one wish granted, PLEASE
How wonderful would that be ... prices cell mate is some big butch Bertha, misogynist with anger issues ... inside for multiple murder .... and she makes price her witch, fun times for her once those lights switch off at 8pm EVERYNIGHT :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#st Amy speaks and breaks her cover it’s a family trait to be a crap mother

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Probably the only thing she ever did pay for, she begged the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is bleeping SICK!!!

Well, let's hope she does go to Prison and meet a REAL MURDERER face2face - who in their right mind says they love serial killers - THE TWISTED witch!!!

Are you REALLY PROUD of YOUR bleeping daughter Amy 😡😡😡
KP you really are one sick bastard, so some poor human being has to suffer and die for you to be entertained by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How wonderful would that be ... prices cell mate is some big butch Bertha, misogynist with anger issues ... inside for multiple murder .... and she makes price her witch, fun times for her once those lights switch off at 8pm EVERYNIGHT :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Apparently Big Bertha was the name given to a German cannon used in warfare. Also it’s the name of a superhero.

1633527300182.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two faced snake. Amy would sell its; soul, Iron Lung and it’s Daughter for two coins of silver.
The only time I'll beleive she's got and is dealing with mh issues, is if she comes out makes one statement that she's shutting down all social media, TV programmes, everything and going off somewhere to live a grounded life out of ALL media.

Reactions: 19
The only time I'll beleive she's got and is dealing with mh issues, is if she comes out makes one statement that she's shutting down all social media, TV programmes, everything and going off somewhere to live a grounded life out of ALL media.
..........for more than a couple of days!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.