Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now on her wiki. No doubt it found plenty of it's favourite substances there too :( I hope Boris kept his distance from it as well

What a load of sanctimonious old tit from Saint Amy the Apostle , Chief Apologist for the woman she brought in to contaminate this cruddy world. How bloody DARE she ask for the media to lay off the old tart anyway??

To begin with most of the tit in the media has been of the Poor Katie variety anyway, ie 'She's bonkers......................we must help her heal......................blah blah blah.............................shovel on some more tit onto the heap.............................", however its this very tit that has incensed people into reacting against the drug-addled old boot finally and Saint Amy doesn't like the reaction to her delightful daughter one little bit.

Note also the addition of
"I am asking as a very sick and poorly Mother" so yeah this is going to be Her Last Christmas YET AGAIN, cue skanky and all the rest grovelling about after the old dragon laying it on for a huge sympathy surge to use at will :( Utter BS!!!!

This MH garbage is all designed to get the thing off the driving charges plus all it's the lies about "The Assault" then being unveiled as a coke-head and a drunk and biggest of all being a serial con artiste who rips people off right-left-and-centre and does not give a frig about it either. MH Ishoos can get her off all these things and by God they are giving it the full works on it's behalf!!!

BTW Amy luv - the media are not responsible for this! YOUR appalling daughter is wholly at fault for ALL OF IT, nobody else is because its ALL HER and if you live by the sword as skanky has done since YOU shoved her into the grubby existence she inhabits at less than 18 years old then she sure as hell will die by it. That little fact is nobody's fault except YOURS Amy, not the media, not the press, not those whose lives it has ruined - YOURS ENTIRELY!!
Amy,
If you want the press to give your daughter some privacy, then switch her Shitagram to private, simples! - better still come off it altogether.
Tell Chris whatshisface to cut ties with Skanky, he's the one who is filming her BULLSHIT, NO paps are following her just lapdog Chris...

Do us all a favour and take your daughter and keep her locked up for the remaining of her life, that way she will be left alone and we don't get to hear/read about all her BULLSHIT!

NOW DO ONE... the lot of you!!! šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ–•

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Morning Tattlers, Krusties or whatever you call yourselves,

Hope you are ok,

Iā€™ve got a funny arm, I sleep with one arm under the pillow and am sure I did it then, how do you sleep? Iā€™m a side person,

My boy looked so cute this morning, he had one paw touching the radiator, he likes it warm, bless him!

Definitely think there will be lots of articles after Katieā€™s stint in the Priory all along the line of, Iā€™ve been to Hell and Back,

I wonder how these NDAā€™s work? The people who sign them, are they paid? Iā€™m thinking about others in the Priory who came into contact with her,

Ok, have a good day,

Wrap up warm itā€™s very blustery,

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If pwicy gets off with this I think it will be a tit storm , drink driving drug driving! No excuse for any of it Read this and think what would happen if she gets off lightly

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Hope you are ok,

Iā€™ve got a funny arm, I sleep with one arm under the pillow and am sure I did it then, how do you sleep? Iā€™m a side person,

My boy looked so cute this morning, he had one paw touching the radiator, he likes it warm, bless him!

Definitely think there will be lots of articles after Katieā€™s stint in the Priory all along the line of, Iā€™ve been to Hell and Back,

I wonder how these NDAā€™s work? The people who sign them, are they paid? Iā€™m thinking about others in the Priory who came into contact with her,

Ok, have a good day,

Morning Harri,I always sleep on side,Dave shared bed bless him till I got up and he went out,but not for long as you say bit chilly this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Harri,I always sleep on side,Dave shared bed bless him till I got up and he went out,but not for long as you say bit chilly this morning.
Hi Dolly, aw, itā€™s lovely when they sleep with you, cats I mean! My boy currently curled up on his quilt, next to the radiator, take care lovey x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see Boyson is showing this, same company KP/CW used to go to the Maldives, then had a massive argument as their rooms werenā€™t what they were expecting šŸ¤£
he's is begging he think's he is important all he ever does is drive round like a boy racer and eat,what is he 18 he is soooooooooo pathetic mega drip

Reactions: 16
Big speech on TikTok from Amy. Comments are 50/50 with some people saying they were a fan but no more after the crash šŸ™ƒ. A lot of fans throwing the Ant McThingy drink drive out into the commentsā€¦.like that is relevant. They are all idiots who get away with too much.

View attachment 796052
RANT

Hmm as if Skanky hasnā€™t fabricated a load of stories to get herself in the paper - the pretend pregnancy poses, the life changing injuries/illnesses/events sheā€™s made up or seriously embellished.

If Skanky kills herself it will be because she canā€™t deal with the consequences of her actions, another way not to deal, it will only be the Skanky bleepā€™s fault. Iā€™m bleeping sick of Iron Lung evading her responsibility for the disgusting, amoral mess her daughter has become. She has a huge part to play in how her daughter has turned out, that witches bad parenting has had a dire and highly detrimental effect on so many peopleā€™s lives and now she wants to blame the media? duck off.

Skanky is an irresponsible, selfish, egocentric, amoral, dirty witch. Iā€™ve never given two hoots about her sex life other than the manner of how she became a 3x5. Who she fucked should be none of my business, but sheā€™s made it all our business. Itā€™s her behaviour outside of the sack that pisses me off, her treatment of people, animals and property, she has no respect for anything. Sheā€™s a foul, crass, ignorant, vapid, spiteful, malicious, malignant vulgarian and these, along with the lack of respect, are why I am here and desperate for karma to do her thing, itā€™s long overdue.

Her bankruptcy really boils my piss with Skanky. Her poor creditors and the financial hardship they have endured, as well as her complete lack of respect or care for those she has wronged and the positions her non-payment has placed them in. My mum is an insolvency administrator, has been for over 20 years, the part thatā€™s never reported on with bankruptcy is how it affects the people administering the bankruptcy. My mum has felt for every single decent person in bankruptcy proceedings, has stayed late to make sure things are done and done right. She has dealt with both sides compassionately and it has taken its toll. Bankrupts like Skanky cause a lot of stress to the administrators, they take irate, aggressive calls from both sides on times and do their best to do right by all. I know her creditors are the real and actual victims here, but the administrators are also a part of the list of wronged people too, just further much down.

This is what St Amy the bleeping Apostle needs to remember, there are a trail of victims behind her daughterā€™s bad behaviour, ones she doesnā€™t have even consider; and how about we bleeping #BeKind to her victims instead of Skanky the bleeping perpetrator!

Rant over but this ā€œPoor Katieā€ charm offensive bullshit is really grinding my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
RANT

Hmm as if Skanky hasnā€™t fabricated a load of stories to get herself in the paper - the pretend pregnancy poses, the life changing injuries/illnesses/events sheā€™s made up or seriously embellished.

If Skanky kills herself it will be because she canā€™t deal with the consequences of her actions, another way not to deal, it will only be the Skanky bleepā€™s fault. Iā€™m bleeping sick of Iron Lung evading her responsibility for the disgusting, amoral mess her daughter has become. She has a huge part to play in how her daughter has turned out, that witches bad parenting has had a dire and highly detrimental effect on so many peopleā€™s lives and now she wants to blame the media? duck off.

Skanky is an irresponsible, selfish, egocentric, amoral, dirty witch. Iā€™ve never given two hoots about her sex life other than the manner of how she became a 3x5. Who she fucked should be none of my business, but sheā€™s made it all our business. Itā€™s her behaviour outside of the sack that pisses me off, her treatment of people, animals and property, she has no respect for anything. Sheā€™s a foul, crass, ignorant, vapid, spiteful, malicious, malignant vulgarian and these, along with the lack of respect, are why I am here and desperate for karma to do her thing, itā€™s long overdue.

Her bankruptcy really boils my piss with Skanky. Her poor creditors and the financial hardship they have endured, as well as her complete lack of respect or care for those she has wronged and the positions her non-payment has placed them in. My mum is an insolvency administrator, has been for over 20 years, the part thatā€™s never reported on with bankruptcy is how it affects the people administering the bankruptcy. My mum has felt for every single decent person in bankruptcy proceedings, has stayed late to make sure things are done and done right. She has dealt with both sides compassionately and it has taken its toll. Bankrupts like Skanky cause a lot of stress to the administrators, they take irate, aggressive calls from both sides on times and do their best to do right by all. I know her creditors are the real and actual victims here, but the administrators are also a part of the list of wronged people too, just further much down.

This is what St Amy the bleeping Apostle needs to remember, there are a trail of victims behind her daughterā€™s bad behaviour, ones she doesnā€™t have even consider; and how about we bleeping #BeKind to her victims instead of Skanky the bleeping perpetrator!

Rant over but this ā€œPoor Katieā€ charm offensive bullshit is really grinding my gears.
Well said šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see Boyson is showing this, same company KP/CW used to go to the Maldives, then had a massive argument as their rooms werenā€™t what they were expecting šŸ¤£
I wonder if he is trying to tempt KP to go back to him with a holiday in the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hope you are ok,

Ok, have a good day,

Morning harri,

I often wake up with a dead leg or numb arm, I sleep on my side, back, front and upside downšŸ˜‚ a right bloody fidget. I think it's alot to do with mrEms being a prolific snorer and disturbing me. I got up at half 4 this morning, went to the loo, climbed back in bed a my dottie had snuck in and was curled up on my pillow! Being pitch black I tried to puff her up like a pillow and stick my head on heršŸ˜‚ the dozy girl wouldn't move...I don't know, our pets rule us I think!

Anyway, I don't know much about nda's but if I was asked to sign one to cover Katie's arse I'd tell them to do one!

Where is liar liar? Looks like her last post was SaturdayšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I hope all is ok.

Have a good day allā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Word on the street is: when shes exhausted this guise she will declare Trans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Hope you are ok,

Ok, have a good day,

I sleep on my right and in my own room, OH has his own room, reason for this is because of his snoring.
I'm a light sleeper and like peace and quiet and a dark room when I sleep.

OH likes to have a story on to fall asleep to. He also talks in his sleep, he can have a proper conversation and laughs in his sleep. In the morning he will come into my bed for a cuddle which doesn't last long because he starts snoring again and skin contact šŸ„µ makes me too hot so I end up getting out of bed, bless him, I love him so much but I also like undisturbed sleep

From teenager to late 30s people would say my OH looked like William Shatner
as Captain Kirk
Screenshot_20211006-092029.png

Now he reminds me of Anthony Hopkins - like this photo but has a goatee
Screenshot_20211006-092417.png

RANT

Well said Jaynie ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning harri,

I often wake up with a dead leg or numb arm, I sleep on my side, back, front and upside downšŸ˜‚ a right bloody fidget. I think it's alot to do with mrEms being a prolific snorer and disturbing me. I got up at half 4 this morning, went to the loo, climbed back in bed a my dottie had snuck in and was curled up on my pillow! Being pitch black I tried to puff her up like a pillow and stick my head on heršŸ˜‚ the dozy girl wouldn't move...I don't know, our pets rule us I think!

Anyway, I don't know much about nda's but if I was asked to sign one to cover Katie's arse I'd tell them to do one!

Where is liar liar? Looks like her last post was SaturdayšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I hope all is ok.

Have a good day allā¤
Hi MrsEms, God I feel your pain re the snoring, my hub snores but thankfully Iā€™m deaf in one ear!

Aw, we try not to disturb our pets even if it means we are totally discombobulated!

Lol, Iā€™m sure you would! Nobody messes with MrsEms!

Take care lovey x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.