Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love complete silence in my bedroom,no clocks or anything just peace..my sis in law and her OH sleep separate room,my god when he snores it rattles Windows.šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If pwicy gets off with this I think it will be a tit storm , drink driving drug driving! No excuse for any of it Read this and think what would happen if she gets off lightly
Itā€™s amazing how many celebs get off with things normal citizens would get the book thrown at them for. If she doesnā€™t get jail for this, it holds the entire justice system in contempt. What does she have to do to get locked up? Kill a kid?

Reactions: 16
Morning all.
Has anyone noticed the Katie/Carl written insta posts comments have both been switched off. They are obviously in cahoots with each other (or whoever wrote them for them/or who is controlling their accounts)

Reactions: 15
Morning all.
Has anyone noticed the Katie/Carl written insta posts comments have both been switched off. They are obviously in cahoots with each other (or whoever wrote them for them/or who is controlling their accounts)
My guess is that Sophie wrote them , didn't somebody say she has taken over her PR? She is also posting a lot more than usual on her insta. New Pricey celeb? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why does amy keep posting

she wants privacy well posting a long message is not helping
She doesnā€™t want privacy , none of them do .., they want the ā€œ bad stuffā€ to be ignored so they can roll on with their stinking chavvy tit show as normal , marriages , babies , MM , Harvey documentaries , track suits , baff bombs etc

As for her kids being able to see bad comments online , words fail me .

When thereā€™s footage of their mother being toe fucked & using a vibrator only a couple of clicks away . i would imagine they & every child in their school has already seen it .
Deluded , entitled , thick chavvy bastards !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ll re - suggest this one :
They tried to make me go to Rehab , I said ā€œ no,no,noā€ yes Iā€™ve been bad , but I was sad , tho Iā€™m still a Ho , Ho , Ho .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My guess is that Sophie wrote them , didn't somebody say she has taken over her PR? She is also posting a lot more than usual on her insta. New Pricey celeb? šŸ˜‚
Its odd that Sophie has come out over the last few months especially having a new baby, you'd think dealing with her fucked up sisters life would be the last thing on her plate. Maybe mother dearest has pushed her into it?

Who was it that said that Kirsty and Katie parted ways because they still follow each other? šŸ¤”

• Wow
I see Boyson is showing this, same company KP/CW used to go to the Maldives, then had a massive argument as their rooms werenā€™t what they were expecting šŸ¤£
Is he taking skanky? Oh goody! More nauseating photos of him and dat fing slavering over each other :sick:

Word on the street is: when shes exhausted this guise she will declare Trans.
Its already got the prop-forward shoulders at the ready :)

Reactions: 10
Morning all.
Maybe the police have had a word. You're not supposed to comment, or allow comment, about the assault case. Any post that allows comment could prejudice a trial. Can't wait for that tit show of lies to come to court.

Another Thread is imminent. Iā€™m still on catch up, only 2754 of your oh-so-witty/wise/scathing/downright hilarious comments to go!

• Haha
RANT

Hmm as if Skanky hasnā€™t fabricated a load of stories to get herself in the paper - the pretend pregnancy poses, the life changing injuries/illnesses/events sheā€™s made up or seriously embellished.

If Skanky kills herself it will be because she canā€™t deal with the consequences of her actions, another way not to deal, it will only be the Skanky bleepā€™s fault. Iā€™m bleeping sick of Iron Lung evading her responsibility for the disgusting, amoral mess her daughter has become. She has a huge part to play in how her daughter has turned out, that witches bad parenting has had a dire and highly detrimental effect on so many peopleā€™s lives and now she wants to blame the media? duck off.

Skanky is an irresponsible, selfish, egocentric, amoral, dirty witch. Iā€™ve never given two hoots about her sex life other than the manner of how she became a 3x5. Who she fucked should be none of my business, but sheā€™s made it all our business. Itā€™s her behaviour outside of the sack that pisses me off, her treatment of people, animals and property, she has no respect for anything. Sheā€™s a foul, crass, ignorant, vapid, spiteful, malicious, malignant vulgarian and these, along with the lack of respect, are why I am here and desperate for karma to do her thing, itā€™s long overdue.

Her bankruptcy really boils my piss with Skanky. Her poor creditors and the financial hardship they have endured, as well as her complete lack of respect or care for those she has wronged and the positions her non-payment has placed them in. My mum is an insolvency administrator, has been for over 20 years, the part thatā€™s never reported on with bankruptcy is how it affects the people administering the bankruptcy. My mum has felt for every single decent person in bankruptcy proceedings, has stayed late to make sure things are done and done right. She has dealt with both sides compassionately and it has taken its toll. Bankrupts like Skanky cause a lot of stress to the administrators, they take irate, aggressive calls from both sides on times and do their best to do right by all. I know her creditors are the real and actual victims here, but the administrators are also a part of the list of wronged people too, just further much down.

This is what St Amy the bleeping Apostle needs to remember, there are a trail of victims behind her daughterā€™s bad behaviour, ones she doesnā€™t have even consider; and how about we bleeping #BeKind to her victims instead of Skanky the bleeping perpetrator!

Rant over but this ā€œPoor Katieā€ charm offensive bullshit is really grinding my gears.
For a moment I thought I'd written that! LOL

There is absolutely NOTHING Saint Amy could ever say that would make me think differently to what I do now about her scabby, revoltingly vile, hideous -in-every-respect, cretinous daughter to which how she has the sheer gall to stand up to pronounce how "proud" she is of the thing is beyond my comprehension. :mad:

What exactly has it EVER done thats of benefit to anybody except itself? Has it EVER put itself out to assist anyone else unless it has its own motive behind it, helped a charity fundraiser or done anything remotely decent for another person, oh except maybe the occasions when its after hitching itself to someone else's storyline for a spot of self-aggrandisement ie "It woz me! I made dem go to rehab. Innn I grate eh?" NEVER!

Nor do I understand that fool of a woman at the autism trust who seems to think skanky gives a tit either about her charity or even her own son FGS!!!! :( Why do people buy into the crap that skanky is even worthwhile to keep alive?? :mad:

Itā€™s amazing how many celebs get off with things normal citizens would get the book thrown at them for. If she doesnā€™t get jail for this, it holds the entire justice system in contempt. What does she have to do to get locked up? Kill a kid?
It wouldn't be her own kids - she never sees them

Maybe the police have had a word. You're not supposed to comment, or allow comment, about the assault case. Any post that allows comment could prejudice a trial. Can't wait for that tit show of lies to come to court.
Is'nt it about bloody time this tit-show hit the road or is it being quietly hiddden away because they're letting them off?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning good folk of tattle. Will price be out of the priory this weekend!.
I hope not cos she's a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
TS :
Itā€™s oh so quiet , itā€™s oh so still , Skankyā€™s in The Pwiowy ā€¦ drink & drugs , sheā€™s had her fill .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m thinking of all other celebs whoā€™ve been involved in things, how theyā€™ve been treated. I know currently thereā€™s the John Barrowman story and it seems as though heā€™s been dropped from Dancing on Ice although oddly enough theyā€™ve given him another programme.

Ant had a time off from his programmes whilst he was getting better. Ellen De Generes, her show was cancelled. I know theyā€™re all different but I just wonder what the outcome will be. Katie doesnā€™t have any particular talent or ability or even charisma so why would she not be easily disposed of?

I have read a coupe of articles saying how women are treated more harshly which I think is a load of rubbish. In my opinion women get a softer deal, after all women are supposedly caring and nurturing. They give birth and look after children and the elderly etc. There seem to be a lot of extenuating circumstances for women which donā€™t apply to men. Just my view and Iā€™m a woman.

Dolly, doesnā€™t that advert break your heart, is it Cat Protection, with little Paul? Feel so sad seeing those adverts and the donkey ones and bears. To coin a Daily Mail phrase, animals rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The problem with Katie being cancelled is, her indiscretion is coke, and as someone else mentioned a few threads ago, everyone and their granny is snorting the stuff right now. Excuses will be made for it as many will see it as normalised behaviour. The same women shouting about John Barrowman being a deviant for doing the helicopter with his cock will throw support at Robo-tits. Welcome to Wokeville!!

Reactions: 15
Katie Price #72 The calm before the storm, everyoneā€™s looking forlorn

Iā€™m thinking of all other celebs whoā€™ve been involved in things, how theyā€™ve been treated. I know currently thereā€™s the John Barrowman story and it seems as though heā€™s been dropped from Dancing on Ice although oddly enough theyā€™ve given him another programme.

Ant had a time off from his programmes whilst he was getting better. Ellen De Generes, her show was cancelled. I know theyā€™re all different but I just wonder what the outcome will be. Katie doesnā€™t have any particular talent or ability or even charisma so why would she not be easily disposed of?

I have read a coupe of articles saying how women are treated more harshly which I think is a load of rubbish. In my opinion women get a softer deal, after all women are supposedly caring and nurturing. They give birth and look after children and the elderly etc. There seem to be a lot of extenuating circumstances for women which donā€™t apply to men. Just my view and Iā€™m a woman.

Dolly, doesnā€™t that advert break your heart, is it Cat Protection, with little Paul? Feel so sad seeing those adverts and the donkey ones and bears. To coin a Daily Mail phrase, animals rock!
Oh Harri,yes Iā€™m a member of cats protection have been since 1990,those ads really upset me,Donkeys,bears,cats,dogs s anything like that tigers etc,you remember that beautiful male Lion killed (protected Lion) by that vile American dentist,beautiful Cecil,I have t shirt from charity itā€™s called for Cecil,picture of a roaring Lion well,more like a drawing.Itā€™s lovely.šŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.