Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic never order online shopping when you are hungry!🤭😩 it’s the same as walking round when you are effin Hank Marvin.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic never order online shopping when you are hungry!🤭😩 it’s the same as walking round when you are effin Hank Marvin.🤣
@Dollylovesshoes, yep its a bastard ain't it Dolly, me missus goes over the top as it is but we are both ( big boned 😉)so need our grub 😁 me mum was tiny and so is me sis but I take after me ol man....greedy fucka 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hav no idea but I used to be a cat woman before I had dogs x
I found this fascinating so researched and Google came up with this:
Ginger cats are more likely to be male than female. *This is because the “ginger gene” which produces the orange color is on the X chromosome. Females have two X chromosomes and so need two copies of this gene to become ginger, whereas males need only one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.