Katie Price #70 Our darling Crumble flying peaceful on high, dropping bombs on Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's about time people wised up about her.

Katie Price #71 Nobody is buying the woe is me act

Reactions: 20
Just caught up here and sorry if this has been mentioned but Amy’s post really annoyed me! Kate encourages the media circus around her, running straight to the press for attention the day for after she was assaulted. It’s a completely different situation to the likes of Caroline flack who was more private and didn’t sell daily stories.
Yea posts that but at the same time has a post on her hubbies instagram making Sean the sheep wank. You honestly couldn’t make it up! The apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree, and Sophie having a good laugh on the video too. 😡

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t add up at all. The car appeared too clean in my opinion. It’s not difficult to use a ramp to drive a car onto its side. There’s also a lack of undergrowth breakage or skid marks. An accident investigation team will note all of the above but as usual in the world of Katie her version does not make sense.

I foresee an interview appearing in the media from said witness..🙄
Police crash scene investigators are a lot more cleverer than anyone Katie could get to pull that off 😂

Reactions: 25
Morning good people, surely price will try and leave the priory very soon...cos she knows best,the cow

Reactions: 10
Katie Price #71 Priority booking at the Priory, it’s one to add to her Poundland Diary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Danny Infield ( Blacksheep management) is ONE of her agents. He is her brother.

Amy Price, her mother, is on Katie’s payroll.

Sophie Price is trained in PR and has taken on that role for Katie.

As for the book.. I predicted this. If there’s a way to sell out she will. Regular parents would have spoken about their concerns for the children..

Didn’t Katie go to the Priory before her November 2019 Bankruptcy hearing? Katie will slate anyone who she feels has done her dirty but she hasn’t got the guts to be accountable for her mistakes/ choices.

Men, women AND children are being affected daily by her actions! Businesses have gone under, families have broken up and people have broken down due to her behaviour. Now THERES a book!

Netflix or Amazon absolutely needs to commission a SURVIVING JORDAN series

based on first hand accounts and evidence from the likes of on here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The DM style of writing really pisses me off. They have a dictionary of about words
Down cast
Sombre
Low key
And the one that really makes me mad Form Fitting.

Reactions: 12
Same. My finger hovered over the link for a few seconds whilst I mentally checked if I had some bleach in my kitchen cupboard to sterilize my eyes afterwards, I knew I shouldn't do it, I didn't want to do it, but I did it anyway.
Don’t start a sentence like that I was wondering what the hell you were going to say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The DM style of writing really pisses me off. They have a dictionary of about words
Down cast
Sombre
Low key
Showcasing her pins - that’s one of their favourites. Means they are wearing a skirt that isn’t a maxi. Pins is something that was used in the 70s, surely the copy on the DM is written by interns it is so bad, but the use of the word pins makes me think of some old guy who has been locked in the basement in the DM since the 70s, surviving on whiskey and fags and churning out repetitive dross.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Down cast
Sombre
Low key
I’m so glad you said this! Drives me mad! Their favourite for any pregnant “celeb” is “flaunting their burgeoning bump”. Gah!!! 😤

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.