Katie Price #70 Our darling Crumble flying peaceful on high, dropping bombs on Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it takes force to break a wheel out like that, like ramming a grass verge. Not likely to have happened in a staged tip over.
Ah right, of course. Although the picture the Sun published of the scene of the crash after the car had been removed doesn't seem to show much of a verge. I wonder what the hell she did to roll it like that.
1633256714470.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Danny Infield ( Blacksheep management) is ONE of her agents. He is her brother.

Amy Price, her mother, is on Katie’s payroll.

Sophie Price is trained in PR and has taken on that role for Katie.

As for the book.. I predicted this. If there’s a way to sell out she will. Regular parents would have spoken about their concerns for the children..

Didn’t Katie go to the Priory before her November 2019 Bankruptcy hearing? Katie will slate anyone who she feels has done her dirty but she hasn’t got the guts to be accountable for her mistakes/ choices.

Men, women AND children are being affected daily by her actions! Businesses have gone under, families have broken up and people have broken down due to her behaviour. Now THERES a book!
I have wiki'd that quote from it about being "completely in control of finance now" It cannot blame anybody else now can it?? :)

Reactions: 12
Ah right, of course. Although the picture the Sun published of the scene of the crash after the car had been removed doesn't seem to show much of a verge. I wonder what the hell she did to roll it like that. View attachment 792459
On the pics I saw the BMW had grass etc on the undertray it had definitely been up the verge she either miss judged something or was texting etc.

Reactions: 13
Ah right, of course. Although the picture the Sun published of the scene of the crash after the car had been removed doesn't seem to show much of a verge. I wonder what the hell she did to roll it like that. View attachment 792459
Its easy; You get your Dad's contingent from the ** site along to shove vehicle over onto one side, dump the wreckage (skanky) onto the roadside then bugger off to leave some poor old sod to find it then call 999. This bollocks is all a bloody fix - I am sure of it!!!!
The late great Evel Kneival would be proud of that set-up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The DM style of writing really pisses me off. They have a dictionary of about words
Down cast
Sombre
Low key
And the one that really makes me mad Form Fitting.
Oh yes§ Don't forget Endless legs, Forced and the Peachy Bum ones :(

I hope someone at HMRC saw it.
Its on there for all to see :) I add everything relevant to this old ho :(

On the pics I saw the BMW had grass etc on the undertray it had definitely been up the verge she either miss judged something or was texting etc.
Hey maybe her Fox Eyes have affected the fing's vision? In line with all things Foxy, perhaps she'll go completely bikey stylie to start rummaging through bins next ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those poor children he has opened them up to a lifetime of bullying...I wish they'd keep them out of this charade and off social media...😔
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “stick it up your arse”. What lucky Kids having Skanky and Devo Dave as parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The car is probably at the *** site in a million pieces by now - gets rid of any evidence too ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
its more the hotel wants to distance itself from KP than the masterclass
Price is a bleeping liability, with everything it touches turning to tit. Hope it’s not enjoying its stint in “rehab”. It has more skeletons in its closet than a full cemetery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Price is a bleeping liability, with everything it touches turning to tit. Hope it’s not enjoying its stint in “rehab”. It has more skeletons in its closet than a full cemetery.
In the old days a rehab stint was a full 2 1/2 months minimum because that's how long it takes for the penny to drop

Reactions: 16
The DM style of writing really pisses me off. They have a dictionary of about words
Down cast
Sombre
Low key
And the one that really makes me mad Form Fitting.
I fecking HATE the DM….it‘s the ‘she flaunts her curves/stomach/shapely whatever’ showing a distance shot where said person has no idea a pervy photographer is lurking….no, she is on holiday, on a beach in the relevant attire you bleeping pervy misogynistic sexist fuckwads! That’s why I hate KP’s stage ’sexy’ shots piss me off…she feeds this bullshit, encourages it. All the fun king brain dead bints doing this, who’s that other skanky witch Rhian Sugden, god dammit…put your clothes back on and duck OFF! Not a fecking brain cell between them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For all you Skanky Fans out there, there are “Limited” tickets available for the Master(Disaster) Classes in; Cardiff, Southampton and Belfast. 🤣🤣🤣 Remember tickets are non refundable 🤣🤣🤣 only the brain dead and gullible may apply.

Katie Price #71 - The witch in a ditch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No favourable comments on the Argus Facebook page, everyone calling for her to receive jail time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I fecking HATE the DM….it‘s the ‘she flaunts her curves/stomach/shapely whatever’ showing a distance shot where said person has no idea a pervy photographer is lurking….no, she is on holiday, on a beach in the relevant attire you bleeping pervy misogynistic sexist fuckwads! That’s why I hate KP’s stage ’sexy’ shots piss me off…she feeds this bullshit, encourages it. All the fun king brain dead bints doing this, who’s that other skanky witch Rhian Sugden, god dammit…put your clothes back on and duck OFF! Not a fecking brain cell between them
Woman are so sexualised today. Show far too much. They used to say you can look sexy fully clothed, ( you actually can!!!) Much better to leave it to their imagination!!! I would rather someone looked in my eyes than at my chest!!! Or maybe I’m old fashioned. Lol
My Nan used to say ‘hold on to your ha’penny!!!! 😂😂.

Reactions: 22
I hope that she finally finally sees how damaging her behaviour is,to herself her kids and the general public should she ever drive again.

Hopefully the courts will see sense and hand out the most appropriate sentence in respect of the charges but I won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.