Katie Price #70 Our darling Crumble flying peaceful on high, dropping bombs on Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very suspicious about this whole event. Some things just don't make sense:

1. Rarely wears seatbelts as Pink pointed out so why was she when pissed and coked off her head when she can't even be bothered putting them on her kids, let alone herself?

2. Just happened to be a 'passerby' who got her out of the car before calling 999. Anyone with rudimentary medical knowledge knows you don't move an injuried party unless advised to do so. Turn off the engine, take the keys and call ES. Man apparently 'vanished' when the ambulance arrived.

3. I've 'rolled' a car when hit by a stolen car. Least you can expect is whiplash and bruising. She seemed fine when leaving court.

Something isn't quite right here IMHO and seems calculatingly timely.
It doesn’t add up at all. The car appeared too clean in my opinion. It’s not difficult to use a ramp to drive a car onto its side. There’s also a lack of undergrowth breakage or skid marks. An accident investigation team will note all of the above but as usual in the world of Katie her version does not make sense.

I foresee an interview appearing in the media from said witness..🙄

Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen any comments anywhere from moRon over the last couple of days? Surely he's out there somewhere defending her in his own arse licking way?
Does he post under Ron the mind? If so he's posted on the Michelle Heaton story in the DM defending Amy and Hagrid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments on the Mail article are overwhelmingly negative because they’re not moderating them! Shows what people really think of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Everything about Price is a ‘fluid situation’ it’s just the particular fluid in question that varies. Could be piss, could be jizz, could be vodka. Take your pick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comments on the Mail article are overwhelmingly negative because they’re not moderating them! Shows what people really think of her.
This has to be one of the best of them....copying in case its deleted

Stop with all the excuses and PR. Let's remember, she has a criminal conviction for revenge po r n. She has a criminal conviction for abusive and threatening behaviour. She has a long list of criminal convictions for motoring offences. She has repeatedly lied and abused people in the press and media, in particular her exes. She has wilfully and deliberately tried to destroy numerous peoples reputations, marriages and lives. She has shamelessly excited an innocent disabled child for her OWN financial gain. She has shamelessly and wilfully lied about her mums illness, claiming she was about to die on numerous occasions. She owes numerous people millions of pounds between them with no thought for THEIR financial difficulties that she's caused. And she has had countless affairs, ab o r tions and flings behind the backs of her partners. She is NOT a v 1c Tim......she's a shameless manipulator and liar who has played the MH card to avoid her comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It doesn’t add up at all. The car appeared too clean in my opinion. It’s not difficult to use a ramp to drive a car onto its side. There’s also a lack of undergrowth breakage or skid marks. An accident investigation team will note all of the above but as usual in the world of Katie her version does not make sense.

Yes, this! Plus the fact that apparently the court were told that an appointment had already been made at the Priory. Perhaps all planned to avoid the bankruptcy hearing plus 'hitgate'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
With regard to the new baby range, why would you buy something for your pure, clean and innocent child that is associated with a total skank?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Danny Infield ( Blacksheep management) is ONE of her agents. He is her brother.

Amy Price, her mother, is on Katie’s payroll.

Sophie Price is trained in PR and has taken on that role for Katie.

As for the book.. I predicted this. If there’s a way to sell out she will. Regular parents would have spoken about their concerns for the children..

Didn’t Katie go to the Priory before her November 2019 Bankruptcy hearing? Katie will slate anyone who she feels has done her dirty but she hasn’t got the guts to be accountable for her mistakes/ choices.

Men, women AND children are being affected daily by her actions! Businesses have gone under, families have broken up and people have broken down due to her behaviour. Now THERES a book!
When did Danny start going by his dad's name? He hasn't always been infield while with black sheep management... Wonder if it's his way of distancing from the Price brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Look at the angles of the front wheels, they're out of alignment.

Reactions: 8
He comes across as a lovely man. I don't find him attractive though either. I am more into the likes of Ryan Reynolds. I love genuine funny guys. I find sense of humor sexy. It was what first attracted me to my husband and he has a cheeky smile that reaches his eyes. That type of guy. I can see how many women find Jason attractive, just not me.
I like Ben Stiller

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When did Danny start going by his dad's name? He hasn't always been infield while with black sheep management... Wonder if it's his way of distancing from the Price brand.
Interesting choice of company name if it was set up to manage the despicable Katie/Jordan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all,

Im obviously living in a parallel universe to Richard Madeley, so thank God for that. I didn’t know he was a columnist in the Sunday Express and if this is the standard of his pieces then it’s one to avoid.

I realise that it would be boring for everybody to write the same stuff on the recent Katie Price episode. I also see that in the main columnists have been sympathetic to her plight, although I don’t understand why. Anyway, Richard or Dick as I shall call him in the best sense, mentions Katie having a high IQ. Is he having a laugh? There’s nothing about what a dangerous thing she was involved in, how it’s affecting her children etc, how she must face up to her actions, no, just that whenever he’s interviewed her, she’s been very bright. So that’s great then!

Honestly I don’t know how Judy has put up with him all these years as I’ve only found him to be a knob of the highest kind.

Dolly hope you’re ok, you went missing yesterday afternoon. Hope you weren’t upset, you’re lovely. Hi MrsEms x
Oh, of course he would say that…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.