Katie Price #70 Our darling Crumble flying peaceful on high, dropping bombs on Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea posts that but at the same time has a post on her hubbies instagram making Sean the sheep wank. You honestly couldn’t make it up! The apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree, and Sophie having a good laugh on the video too. 😡
What’s his Instagram name?

Reactions: 4
Hi Blue

As somebody else on here said, just the statement she purportedly came out with at the scene, doesn’t sound like her at all.

I don’t drive, but I’m assuming this crash will be investigated especially for insurance purposes?

On glancing in the article that mentioned the Priory stint being good material for a book. A, she isn’t a shrewd businesswoman if her companies keep going bust and B she hasn’t written 6 autobiographies, she’s had 6 books ghostwritten for her.
Hi Harri my chum.

Sadly she won't be investigated for insurance purposes as she had no insurance! Not even third party. Plus banned, drunk and drugged so even if she had insurance it would have been invalidated.

Thank god no one else was involved. If there had been they would have no recourse. That's why this is so bad and she needs jailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie Price #71 - Had more
I hope that she finally finally sees how damaging her behaviour is,to herself her kids and the general public should she ever drive again.

Hopefully the courts will see sense and hand out the most appropriate sentence in respect of the charges but I won’t hold my breath.
Price is a lost cause, it’s life is one big circus, endless clowns, cock and coke. Firing the odd Sprog out here and there, for additional attention. Any news on the Wedding to the “One”? 🤣🤣🤣 When is the next Police update on Price and it’s mystery assailant? Coercive Coal? I bet there was plenty of the white stuff going up it’s pigs nose that night.

Reactions: 18
I don’t drive, but I’m assuming this crash will be investigated especially for insurance purposes?
There isn’t any insurance. There can’t be, she doesn’t currently have a license so can’t get insurance. And she didn’t hit anyone so there’s no one else’s insurance involved either.

*edit* Sorry just seen @BigBlue2018 reply above, what they said too 👍

Reactions: 8
Hang on, I'll start a new thread......

Katie Price #71 Crashing cars, taking Coke, Katie price you are a JOKE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.