Katie Price #70 Our darling Crumble flying peaceful on high, dropping bombs on Skanky

How long do you think her Priory stint will last?

• Less than a week

Votes: 134 31.6%
  • One week

Votes: 127 30.0%
  • Two weeks

Votes: 103 24.3%
  • Three weeks

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • Full 4 weeks

Votes: 48 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Skanky Manky Price is on a bender this weekend? Getting ready for its next instalment of disaster class and it’s new TV show - Driving with Pricey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last thread recap............ while awaiting the outcome of the arrested 32 year old situation (*note 32, not 72 so not stormzy72 ** ;) ) KP relocated from Essex innit, back to MM, which was in the middle of a makeover, with sticky back plastic :D *it wasn't sticky when it arrived, but it is now, to match the floors*

Realising she had no milk in the fridge (that was removed, along with her previous kitchen), she popped out for a bottle of the finest white stuff :cool: but slipped on a plapp of cow :poop: left on the road in the countryside and rolled in the hay (and we know from Stacey Solomon thread, that stuff is expensive, like a whole 7 quid a bale :oops: )

We cannot confirm how this vehicle happened to even have enough fuel to go to the shops for the milk, but never underestimate the Pricey ;)

Having been retrieved, she found the Po-po also carry those super tester kits that her loved one had shed loads of and they checked, blue lines indeed but not quite the ones she had been hoping for :unsure:

Off she popped for a visit to A & E and then for a night at the Queen's finest hostel ;) before finally ending up at a Spa, rescue centre, Priory clinic where it's hoped she will make a full discovery that she needs to make a lot of changes and enjoy her children who are all amazing people 🧡:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Wonder if Sundays papers will cleave the full Carl story in them? He has to talk at some point.

Reactions: 24
Just watching videos on YouTube, accidently Clicked on her singing 'hano I got you' on loose women, now I can't get the effing tune out my head

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Carrying on from the end of the last thread about how rife coke is, I’ve dabbled plenty of times before when I was younger but it was nothing like it is now then. Me and my friend went to a nightclub event a couple of weeks back and you would have been hard pressed to find anyone who hadn’t taken some type of drug. It ranged from 18/19 year olds all the way up to people in their 50s

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I know some people here get angry when i bring this up but I’m genuinely confused. Kierans latest onlyfans have leaked. Do you think Michelle is the one taking these photos? They’re so disturbing and he’s clearly high as a kite.

I feel so awful for bunny and Jett.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Ulrika Johnson says Katies honesty might save her saying she was honest about drink driving and driving while banned SHE WAS NOT HONEST SHE WAS CAUGHT DOING IT

• Angry
Reactions: 60
Just watching videos on YouTube, accidently Clicked on her singing 'hano I got you' on loose women, now I can't get the effing tune out my head
If you liked that performance you’ll love this one. In the words of BunnyCuddles:

‘I’m crying as I type this. She is absolutely adorable LOL LOL'

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know some people here get angry when i bring this up but I’m genuinely confused. Kierans latest onlyfans have leaked. Do you think Michelle is the one taking these photos? They’re so disturbing and he’s clearly high as a kite.

Someone seriously needs to block all my search engines so i can't go looking for this shite when you guys mention it. Now i need to go bleach my fecking eyeballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If you liked that performance you’ll love this one. In the words of BunnyCuddles:

That's nearly as bad as her miming in Majorca and asking the males who was 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

I'm also crying as i type this, with laughter, who on gods earth let them on stage.
Never seen that before ,my ears:eek:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Where do we view them ?
They’re all high as kites , you don’t have a relationship with somebody using to that extent without doing so yourself .
that’s why they all lie & protect her , they’re protecting themselves in the process

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

But but - he's such a great father!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.