Katie Price #7 New matching tatts that are perfect for a couple of Pratts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS.. 😡😵😠😠 is there NOTHING skanky fanny flaps ,troutpout and Chase Communications won't do/ say for a newspaper article to get a fee😤😷😷😷

Dolly we crossed at exActly the same time!!!😆😃
It's quite obvious what the problem is. She's full of tit and has been for years. The End! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And with the copious volumes of tit comes accompanied similar amounts of gas!!!!!😆 tattlers loving the banter and laughs tonight..top notch!!😆❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And with the copious volumes of tit comes accompanied similar amounts of gas!!!!!😆 tattlers loving the banter and laughs tonight..top notch!!😆❤
Tell you what, if I stood up and sounded like the frickin QEII coming in to dock at bloody Southampton, my other half wouldn't be discussing it on social media or in the papers, he'd be telling me to get to the lav, sort myself out and not be so damn disgusting! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FFS.. 😡😵😠😠 is there NOTHING skanky fanny flaps ,troutpout and Chase Communications won't do/ say for a newspaper article to get a fee😤😷😷😷
That is not what anyone wants to hear, just when you thought she couldn't sink lower.

Reactions: 8
All joking apart poor junior and princess... Tho less worried about Princess skanky in the making unfortunately... She s already said she wants a YouTube career.. She 'll take no tit from other girls at her private school and give it some back .. Influence of her revolting mother... Junior... I think it will impact him more.. The peers 14" year old piss taking boys. . And older boys around school... Sly dropped remarks, playground banter but in reality nasty piss tsking...think it's going to be really hard for him, age 14 having his stupid, selfish skanky mother in all the papers daily. All the teens have smArt phones even tho they have to hand them in when in class then pick up at home time ( my primary anyway) but they will makin g comments on social media all the time out of school.. Poor boy easy target because of his utterly disgusting mother.😭😫

Reactions: 10
Oh dear how classy NOT.Something is wrong with trouty Turkey.

Dear me, just close your back door Haddock Flaps, nobody wants to know what comes out of that. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dear me, just close your back door Haddock Flaps, nobody wants to know what comes out of that. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Maybe she can't......shut the back door I mean......bit overstretched so she's got no control over what's coming out of it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing teaches her a lesson, she's a complete brain dead idiot. The only thing I can see sorting her out is being locked up in some foreign hellhole jail, but she'd miraculously even worm her way out of there no doubt. Just what more does this thing have to do to get her comeuppance, she's got more bleeping lives than the full cast of 'Cats'.
Imagine the opptunties through - she be on all front pages again.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Hmmm,well load of tit,she will get away with it.

Again we see Katie being as diplomatic as ever, she has no bleeping shame whatsoever, she just doesn't give a duck and worse of
all she will get away with it. HOW DOES SHE MANAGE THIS???

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's saying on her insta that people need to do their research about her teeth before having a go at where she got them done.... She says that two fell out because her 'pegs' get smaller every time she gets new veneers...

How true is this? Because looking up how often veneers need to be replaced it's 7 - 10 years so of they're constantly filing down her pegs to fit a whole set of teeth, well she's going to end up with no pegs left, then what?

It's such a bizarre practice especially when you have less invasive treatments like Invisalign and composite bonding, I don't think anyone should be encouraged to do that to themselves.

And also, how you can recommend someone to get a whole set done when your own glow in the dark teeth are popping out every time you have them done, I dunno....

Reactions: 12
She's saying on her insta that people need to do their research about her teeth.... And says that two fell out because her 'pegs' get smaller every time she gets new veneers...
She's always got an excuse, she's the one who needs to research for fucks sake.

# 8 has been created.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.