Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter and Kieron should get SS to intervene ASAP
What’s the probable outcome if deemed a danger to herself and others? Supervised visits only?
Who can intervene on Harvey’s behalf as a vulnerable adult? Dwight isn’t really ‘on the scene’ is he??

Reactions: 22
She won't go down for this. Looking at similar cases, she never had a suspended sentence in her previous convictions, so that can't be activated. My prediction is she will get another 3-year ban, a hefty fine and ~12 months suspended sentence.
Maybe they could make an example of her?

It's going to face a lot of scrutiny if she's let off easily again after yet again being a huge danger to the public.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
#67 Kps latest dui crash confirms that tattle were right she's utter trash

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Peter and Kieron should get SS to intervene ASAP
What’s the probable outcome if deemed a danger to herself and others? Supervised visits only?
Who can intervene on Harvey’s behalf as a vulnerable adult? Dwight isn’t really ‘on the scene’ is he??
Dwight pays for Harvey, always has done but she wanted Pete to adopt Harvey so made Dwight out to be the bad guy and didn't want him seeing him. Not saying he's a good father but he certainly pays his whack.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
bleep bleep bleep.
Drivers like her are the reason I don't have parents and have permanent damage myself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Wonder where the woman is now? Hospital or the Police Station. Can’t wait for this to play out. I bet she wants to climb up her own wizards sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an absolute hole she is. Can afford every procedure under the sun, but can't get a cab or stay put like normal, sensible, well respected, law abiding people?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
'it's time for her family to step in' -
but her family are her enablers, along with her menfolk.

Her sister plays the innocent frump card but knows full well she's the cover for yet another financial venture because kp can't run it herself. Corrupt.
Her mother pimped her out from the start and hasn't stepped in so far, nothing concrete.

I doubt this is the first time she's been out at night drunk, drugged, driving and crashed the car.
Her whole life consists of people covering up for her.
It's not unbelievable that she's injured someone in the past and bought them out.

She’s just bleeping lucky not to have killed anyone.

And I'm afraid I have no compassion for her.
I don't wish people harm, but neither do I actively feel sorry for someone so totally devoid of morals, humanity and decency.
We know she's going to play the dv, mh, H cards, the whole bloody alphabet.

Reactions: 51
….or on her way back?
@Fitnessqueen - was her vehicle travelling to the Trampy Towers/Mucky Mansion - which direction?
Depends - if she was coming from Horsham direction (North) the A24 takes you straight to Dial Post whereas that road ends up in Steyning although you can cut across at Ashurst. If she was going towards Horsham then maybe she was using the backroads to avoid the A24. Would be a very odd route to take back from Essex!!!

Reactions: 14
I know someone who had at least 3 drink driving bans and on his last one he was informed he wasn't getting his licence back .
So hopefully this will be a final ban for her now and a bit of jail time
She can’t walk on those damaged trotters 🤣

Reactions: 8
Well,she needs a good lawyer,!hmm money,money,unless family pay,wonder if she will use that lawyer that gets loads of celebs off driving offences etc..wouldnt suprise me or our Krusties.👀

Nah !tit don’t stick with her.Not her fault etc,etc,etc.
I think jail time might. There’s no way she’s avoiding it this time.

Reactions: 19
I’m watching program about the A6 Murder and torture of Valerie which left her parylised,James .hanratty was the culprit,he was executed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.