Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why she isn't thinking of her children when behaving like this. Who's going to look after them? I mean, there are the dads of course, but still. Her mum is also very very ill. Is there no thought process at all going on in Katie's head?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A reminder to all.
Seatbelts.
Not because your driving might be at fault, but because someone like kp could be heading towards you in the opposite lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I dont understand why she isn't thinking of her children when behaving like this. Who's going to look after them? I mean, there are the dads of course, but still. Her mum is also very very ill. Is there no thought process at all going on in Katie's head?!
Not for anyone except herself & the latest piece of meat by the looks of it

Reactions: 18
She’s never thought about her children, why start now?

Reactions: 23
So, remember earlier, I was talking about how sometimes it's what you don't say, rather than what you do?

I noticed in the story it says... took one person to hospital.

What it doesn't say is "took the sole occupant of the vehicle to hospital" :unsure:
But if you look at the Twitter account for PC Tom Van Der Wee it states .. " Straight out of the office to a crash in #Shoreham and now on scene at a single vehicle crash in #WestGrinstead. Occupant of the vehicle is thankfully on the whole okay. Road is closed whilst we get the vehicle recovered. "

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #67 - Drink Driving and in a ditch, Katie Price ain’t life a witch. Karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

No words for the silly woman with the tattoo. BUT am I the only 1 who thinks The Scum are trying to force the point of how relaxed & happy she looks with their wording 🕵️‍♀️ What do you make of this @DC16
We all know deflection is key. Someone is working really hard to push the no problems, no drama, happy, healthy narrative.

As we said at the beginning, the assault was due to drink, drugs. I still think she said/did something, he flipped & told her to do 1 & wanted the ring back. Some sort of scuffle happened & minor injuries were sustained. I stand by my thought that she wouldn't let him get away with dumping The Pricey & exaggerated events to anyone who'd listen. All fueled by drink/drugs which clearly didn't go unnoticed.
I'd guess as time's gone on she's realised she doesn't want the truth getting out. This has led to her effectively covering up for Crawl.
She thinks by showing things are fab that the CPS will drop it all. She's refusing to cooperate in any way.
He thinks he's got away with it. He's now got more 'control' over her.
I would imagine after all this that she is not seeing the younger 2. She definitely wouldn't be allowed them over night. And Crawl certainly wouldn't be allowed near them.
By looking 'happy, relaxed & healthy' she's looking like she's fit to have access to the children.
Meeting work commitments also pushes this narrative. So turning up to all the plaster classes has also 'helped'.
She's trying way too hard to shove 'everything's fine' down everyone's throats.
Will this narrative also help sway the courts? She's trying to make money to pay back? She's working hard?
Sophie is now helping shove the 'happy families' narrative in an attempt to help Skanky regain access to her kids?
Because everyone is so used to seeing Skanky ram the kids down our throats questions will soon be asked why there's nothing new? There's only so long she can use old pics surely 🤷
We noticed that there's been nothing with Junior for some time. He's distanced himself. It's all old pics. Or her shoving herself into his stuff. The last 'genuine' pic she posted of him was even fake to an extent. She led us to believe that J & P were on holiday with her in Portugal. The truth was they were with Pete & he'd generously agreed to meet up with her for an hour so she could see them. The pic she posted was of J on his phone with his head down. So I'd guess he had no clue she'd taken it or posted it.
Amy has been strangely quiet about the whole thing. Usually by now we'd have had a story about how he was the worst 1 ever etc.... Maybe she's too unwell to be part of the drama anymore?
I think it's more likely that Amy & Sophie know exactly what happened, know that he's a piece of tit & are only playing along because Skanky is begging them to go along with it so she can get access to the kids again & not have her drink/drug use aired in public.
I do think that if drink/drug use came out now that be she'd be sunk in many ways.

And thus concludes my sermon 😂
Omg I’m sorry if this has been said (need to catch up on the reat of the thread but how spot on are you with recent events that have unfolded this afternoon!

Reactions: 11
always said 3 strikes then a life time ban regardless of who you are circumstances etc
yes now they test for drugs at the roadside it has become less easy to indulge and drive
bet she was on a bender and going to meet Carl

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's crazy they reduced her current ban by 6 months on appeal. She's clearly not fit to drive. Take it away for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
"Harvey's in Cheltenham now, he keeps ringing me saying, 'Mummy I miss you, I need your kisses and cuddles” - Mummy is in hospital before going to Prison 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
always said 3 strikes then a life time ban regardless of who you are circumstances etc
yes now they test for drugs at the roadside it has become less easy to indulge and drive
bet she was on a bender and going to meet Carl
….or on her way back?
@Fitnessqueen - was her vehicle travelling to the Trampy Towers/Mucky Mansion - which direction?

Reactions: 10
I just came over to post this.. oh. My. God.

So much for giving up drinking and rehab.. Cole will either be doing cartwheels or seriously contemplating if it’s all worth it.
it could go in Carls favour if it was him she claimed assaulted her he could say look i told you she was off her head drunk and drugged up when it happened(we argued she was so out of it she fell then blamed him)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She won't go down for this. Looking at similar cases, she never had a suspended sentence in her previous convictions, so that can't be activated. My prediction is she will get another 3-year ban, a hefty fine and ~12 months suspended sentence.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
how much more public money is this loser going to use
im sure the police hospital could spend it on something more deserving
she probably dosent even pay tax
selfish woman

Reactions: 21
she as not looked after the children for at least two years they have been living with the dads and Harvey as been away at school most of the time

Reactions: 15
how much more public money is this loser going to use
im sure the police hospital could spend it on something more deserving
she probably dosent even pay tax
selfish woman
For someone constantly slating the police, she uses their services a lot 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Long time lurker, first time poster. I used to be a fan when I was a teenager, over 10 years ago. I read a couple of KP’s books and I remember two significant parts. 1. She said that she’d always had a premonition that she’d die young in a car crash and 2. She went out driving in her car with the intention of killing herself by crashing into a brick wall, but reconsidered ‘because of Harvey’ - I think it may have been when one of her boyfriends left her. Scary now reading the latest news. I think she may have been trying to kill herself or get arrested on purpose as a way out.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.