Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she's done permanent damage to herself. She won't get any sympathy from me

Reactions: 17
I've always said if you get caught drink driving you should automatically have your license revoked forever. Despicable crime to do and i dont care if its 'only one time' - its one time too many. I dont even have a sip of a drink if i am driving, even if i would be well under the limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder who owns the car and how they'll like picking up the repair bill as there will be no insurance to cover it being driven by a banned and drunk driver.

Reactions: 29
I really can't see any of this ending well.... she needs serious mental health support or those kids will end up without a mum ( not that she's much of a mum now). I can see her coming to a grizzly end, but I think that's what she wants, she's given up.

Reactions: 27
This may be Pricey’s way of getting a free face lift off the NHS? If the airbag popped it will have smashed its delicate, but mangled, face. To rebuild it to its original state use either a photo of a pig or a rhinoceros.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleep bleep bleep.
Drivers like her are the reason I don't have parents and have permanent damage myself.
I am so sorry you went through that and your post has truly shown the absolute horror of drunk driving. I wish I had the words. I choked up reading this. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Depends - if she was coming from Horsham direction (North) the A24 takes you straight to Dial Post whereas that road ends up in Steyning although you can cut across at Ashurst. If she was going towards Horsham then maybe she was using the backroads to avoid the A24. Would be a very odd route to take back from Essex!!!
Backroads to avoid any police patrolling at the start of rush hour?

Reactions: 27
Don’t forget, she’s always had a good team around her to help her get out of these scrapes….

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s lucky she’s facing prison. If she hit one of mine shed be facing me. I know which one I’d ask for. Stupid STUPID woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Who knows who got the new thread title? can anyone start it ? As I'm stuck in a tattle newbie hole

Reactions: 9
I don’t care what mh, dv and addiction card she pulls. There is never an excuse for drink/drug driving when your banned!

Reactions: 25
Can anyone find the most liked title for me so I can make the next thread please

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.