Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I really can't see any of this ending well.... she needs serious mental health support or those kids will end up without a mum ( not that she's much of a mum now). I can see her coming to a grizzly end, but I think that's what she wants, she's given up.
yeah she's not going to make old bones.

Reactions: 10
Katie Price a prime example of someone who had it all and wasted it- she could have gone down so many paths and made so many different choices but each and every single choice she has made has been a bad one. She could be sitting pretty on a small fortune, with her looks still intact and also her reputation. But she self destructs every single time because she thinks she knows best.
No one can tell her what to do and no one will because she only listens to herself. She's messed up in the head and it's her children I feel sorry for. She clearly can't look after them anymore and the fathers need to step in and protect them while they can. Iv always thought one day we will wake up to a headline that she's passed away in some drug scandal or some tragic accident.
I can't help but have some empathy as I was a fan many moons ago. Its just desperately sad but not surprising in the slightest. She's just a mess.

Reactions: 43
Well duck me sideways. I went away to paint my nails, and the nutter goes on a joyride! She could have had the courtesy to wait until the polish dried.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.