Katie Price #66 KP is a vile runt, using DV as a PR stunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think any type of intervention or therapy would help, I think she's just not right in the head. It's all spiralled out of control, media may well say publicly oh she's a good mum etc, but they won't work with unreliable train wrecks. She isn't ant, with genuine public support, lots of money, serious management. She's fucked. Guaranteed she'll pin the blame on Cole, I'm a victim, he hit me threatened me etc.

Reactions: 33
Whose bleeping car is it?one of car wash? You bleep Price,you could have killed mum,dad,and kids,you evil bastard.Not a tjought for others like you always has been.

Keiron,Peter whatever you do,do not let you kids near her anymore,Harvey must,must be protected from this awful druggie woman.
it says her bmw [ didnt know she had a bmw] hopefully its not that bentley lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whose bleeping car is it?one of car wash? You bleep Price,you could have killed mum,dad,and kids,you evil bastard.Not a tjought for others like you always has been.

Keiron,Peter whatever you do,do not let you kids near her anymore,Harvey must,must be protected from this awful druggie woman.
I hope it does belong to Car Crash Carl. Let’s hope PriceyWoods took it without permission to add to its charge sheet. Wonder if it’s in the nick now? I do hope so. What a bleeping state it will be in. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Banned from driving as she confirmed yesterday, crashed a car and arrested for being drunk and drugged. Could this woman get any worse?
jail her, if this was a non ‘celeb’ they would already be inside. Okay her mum is too ill but her she’s clearly close to her sister, step in ffs.

Reactions: 27
Hopefully this is it for her now...
Jail time and the country and media finally turn against the alky little crack bleep...
Kids should never see her again unsupervised and she should be forcibly sterlised

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So, remember earlier, I was talking about how sometimes it's what you don't say, rather than what you do?

I noticed in the story it says... took one person to hospital.

What it doesn't say is "took the sole occupant of the vehicle to hospital" :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Driving ban for 2 years, does the car have current road tax, insurance and mot?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How many drivings bans can she have before something is done? Does somebody need to be killed?
She will NEVER learn!!!

Thread suggestion: jail time or just another fine?

Doesn’t quite rhyme (sorry ❤)
I know someone who had at least 3 drink driving bans and on his last one he was informed he wasn't getting his licence back .
So hopefully this will be a final ban for her now and a bit of jail time

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG this is really serious, wasn’t just a shunt into a ditch. She could have wiped out someone coming in the opposite direction. Have to say she may be in a very bad way, seriously injured, can’t imagine she was found quickly at that time of the morning, she may have required medical treatment quickly in a crash like this. I obviously not a fan, but I wouldn’t want to see her badly hurt, despite having no time for drink drivers and appalled at her actions. If she is ok, this really looks like the end game for her, the Public do not like drunks behind the wheel, and this is a serious crash. She had no control of that car. Even if the law is lenient again, with all her other issues, can’t see a way back for her now. Think all the lies will unravel, it’s all going to come out in the next few months.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Katie Price looks like she's been hit with a pan & caught dd on her driving ban - possibly new title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully this is it for her now...
Jail time and the country and media finally turn against the alky little crack bleep...
Kids should never see her again unsupervised and she should be forcibly sterlised
Yeah, I’d love to see how he tries to deny it all after the police charge him 🤣
For everyone’s sake she should be cancelled. The limelight has done her no favours either. She needs urgent help.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well,she needs a good lawyer,!hmm money,money,unless family pay,wonder if she will use that lawyer that gets loads of celebs off driving offences etc..wouldnt suprise me or our Krusties.👀

I hope this is somehow a wake up call for her.
Nah !tit don’t stick with her.Not her fault etc,etc,etc.

Reactions: 11
Never commented on Katie price thread before but I lost someone close to me because of someone driving like a lunatic, we think they were drunk but they left the scene so this couldn’t be proven but still, they killed a person I loved very much through stupid driving like this. She won’t get banned, even the person that killed my loved one is only serving a 2.5 yesr sentence. The cps are very soft on driving offences

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
For everyone’s sake she should be cancelled. The limelight has done her no favours either. She needs urgent help.
The best thing she could do would be to walk away from the fame game. Have a normal life. Get help, serious help and try to live a settled life.

She won’t, though ‘cos she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.