Katie Price #65 Katie and Carl sitting in a tree…L-Y-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster so go easy , I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before but can any one remember Carl in killer camp it shows he is able to lie and manipulate people, and why has Katie’s forehead got more wrinkles than an old mans scrotum
Yes it has been mentioned - we wondered whether she was 'becoming' a unicorn... 🦄

Reactions: 6
I live at the end of the petrol delivery line (west coast Scotland) where petrol cost 5p more a litre in the supermarket petrol stations 🙈 and have just managed to fill up no issue. If she uses no fuel as an excuse she deserves to be sued vigorously in the small claims courts by everyone who bought a ‘non-refundable’ ticket … doubt it will happen but it really should 😡

Reactions: 18
They cant accept comments while the person's still on bail and the investigation is legally active because if anyone comments his name as the person arrested he'd be able to sue them for having it printed on their site. That's why there's never comments on a story where someone is arrested.
Nah, I was talking in general about the fact that there are no comments allowed on any story. Has been this way since the the Rooney/Vardy thing became a court thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I live at the end of the petrol delivery line (west coast Scotland) where petrol cost 5p more a litre in the supermarket petrol stations 🙈 and have just managed to fill up no issue. If she uses no fuel as an excuse she deserves to be sued vigorously in the small claims courts by everyone who bought a ‘non-refundable’ ticket … doubt it will happen but it really should 😡
I'm originally from the West coast

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think that non-refundable means that if a ticketholder can't attend for any reason, they don't get their money back, but if KP herself cancels, the money is refunded. That's normally how this kind of contract works.

Reactions: 7
I think that non-refundable means that if a ticketholder can't attend for any reason, they don't get their money back, but if KP herself cancels, the money is refunded. That's normally how this kind of contract works.
I doubt if that's how it works in Pwicey World.

Reactions: 10
I doubt if that's how it works in Pwicey World.
I think it would have to be like this - I work in Events and we are not allowed to collect money and hold it for a future event without having a very clear policy on returning the money should the event be cancelled. As you can imagine, last year was super fun!

Reactions: 14
Just look at the lack of interaction on her Twitter post yesterday for the Harvey book.
1.8 million followers accordingly, yet just 29 comments, 14 retweet’s and 269 likes. There really are only a few people interested in her anymore, her “fanbase” must now consist of the deluded. Personally think she‘s finished, it’s all smoke and mirrors, most people are only interested in her to see the eventual downfall. This latest arrest stunt is going to backfire very badly for her. It’s coming.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it would have to be like this - I work in Events and we are not allowed to collect money and hold it for a future event without having a very clear policy on returning the money should the event be cancelled. As you can imagine, last year was super fun!
Ah, there's the difference, you have principles.

Reactions: 13
Yep. I'm not sure (you can probably tell me) whether the contract is between the ticktholder and the venue or ticketholder and promoter, but she's not just going around pocketing £80 per person, then cancelling and keeping the cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Surely she can't just keep people's money. Normally when any event is cancelled by the organisers you have the choice of a refund or an alternative date. These cancelled gigs must be racking up.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hopefully all the muppets that have bought tickets did so on credit card….then raise a dispute on the payment if she fails to materialise. Not 💯 sure on how the process works….i.e does Skanky still get the money? We’ve just had an issue with a hot tub we paid £4500 on that had a crack in it …. They wanted to send someone round to ‘repair’ it (tub of polyfilla 🤔) I rang credit card company to hold payment in dispute and now we’re getting a replacement next week 🥳👊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She must know him somewhat as she says I remember you being sat in my house, also he wasn't properly on LI he was just one of the dinner dates and didn't get picked I'm glad as I thought he was a twit then lol x
Blue I thought Andre said it was Junior that couldn’t pronounce her name.Remember Harvey never really was near J&P for awhile.
You well be right Dolly my lovely chum!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First time poster so go easy , I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before but can any one remember Carl in killer camp it shows he is able to lie and manipulate people, and why has Katie’s forehead got more wrinkles than an old mans scrotum
Welcome to the nut house 🥰

It’s almost time for a new thread. I know people have been submitting suggestions early on.

Should we go back and find the number of the post and put it here, then whoever is going to decide the new thread name won’t have to troll through it all?

There are some really good suggestions.

Mine is post #892 on page 45 with 18 votes:

#66: KP and Cole have no moral code, hope Karma is soon coming up the road.
Page 42 839….. 31 votes 😏 Katie Price #66 Katie and Carl playing cupid, do they really think we are that stupid?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She isn't going to do the classes so will she flog all the gifted tat on her deplop?

The 3 on Sunday are utterly ridiculous. It takes 1.5hrs to get between each venue. So yeah, 2hrs is loads of time 🙄

I'd love to know how many non refundable tickets have been sold!
Cos her 'fans' are thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully all the muppets that have bought tickets did so on credit card….then raise a dispute on the payment if she fails to materialise. Not 💯 sure on how the process works….i.e does Skanky still get the money? We’ve just had an issue with a hot tub we paid £4500 on that had a crack in it …. They wanted to send someone round to ‘repair’ it (tub of polyfilla 🤔) I rang credit card company to hold payment in dispute and now we’re getting a replacement next week 🥳👊
Yes, you're right. People who paid by debit card or PayPal might find it harder to raise a dispute - not sure whether PayPal intervenes in this kind of thing - but anyone who paid by credit card should be covered if she cancels. Sorry about your hot tub, by the way. How infuriating :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, you're right. People who paid by debit card or PayPal might find it harder to raise a dispute - not sure whether PayPal intervenes in this kind of thing - but anyone who paid by credit card should be covered if she cancels. Sorry about your hot tub, by the way. How infuriating :(
Yes, Paypal get involved in disputes over money and will step in and make a decision if ignored.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.