Katie Price #65 Katie and Carl sitting in a tree…L-Y-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live at the end of the petrol delivery line (west coast Scotland) where petrol cost 5p more a litre in the supermarket petrol stations 🙈 and have just managed to fill up no issue. If she uses no fuel as an excuse she deserves to be sued vigorously in the small claims courts by everyone who bought a ‘non-refundable’ ticket … doubt it will happen but it really should 😡
My partner works in the oil industry and he has told me this whole petrol shortage is an absolute farce. There is a blip with supplies to some petrol stations, that’s it. The real issue here is people are panic buying when they didn’t need to.
Hold tight folks, this will sort itself out in a few days when people stop panic buying!
So she can’t use that as an excuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
My partner works in the oil industry and he has told me this whole petrol shortage is an absolute farce. There is a blip with supplies to some of the refineries, that’s it. The real issue here is people are panic buying when they didn’t need to.
Hold tight folks, this will sort itself out in a few days when people stop panic buying!
So she can’t use that as an excuse.
The whole toilet roll and pasta fiasco all over again. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tinkie Winky Wanky and Krusty,will be in a state right now I think.🤣🤣
They're probably rushing round buying jerry cans and stocking up on petrol so that they don't let her adoring fans down. She'd never live with herself if she ever let anybody down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey pwicccyyy ... We know you're here reading ... serious question? .... once that ` horn ` comes through, will the ` butcher ` of Turkey, file it down for you? ... like a blacksmith does with horse hooves ... Is it a monthly ... weekly, or daily thing? ..... finally, will you have it sprayed with purple, pink glitter, and have the name ` woodsthejaffafuckinmugboy ` burned into it .... Im curious .... why are you growing a horn on your forehead???? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ :unsure::unsure::unsure:

There's a big part of me actually feels so sorry for what she's done to her face.

Then I remember the outside matches the inside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know exactly what’s in Cole’s manbag. His dignity and his self respect.
He’s lacking in both, that’s why he only has a little bag!

Reactions: 16
Order the thread by 'most liked posts'. Then see which threat title suggestion has the most votes 👍

Reactions: 5
The whole toilet roll and pasta fiasco all over again. 🤷‍♀️
It's a real indicator of what sections of the public are like isn't it.
One part punching each other over loo roll because the dail heil has them all wound up.
The other checking that neighbours are ok for shopping and meds.

( If being 'woke' means looking out for other people and trying to be a decent human, it's a damned sight better than the alternative.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.