Katie Price #65 Katie and Carl sitting in a tree…L-Y-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
61 likes.....this has GOT to be the winner.
Such a shame the moderators mess with our naughty words which messes the Thread title suggestions up 😟

It's a real indicator of what sections of the public are like isn't it.
One part punching each other over loo roll because the dail heil has them all wound up.
The other checking that neighbours are ok for shopping and meds.

( If being 'woke' means looking out for other people and trying to be a decent human, it's a damned sight better than the alternative.)
We have become a Me Me Me society. People like KP don’t help

• Sad
Reactions: 12

OMG 🤣😂 This is actually bloody BRILLIANT Can you begin to imagine how pissed Skanky's gonna be if he gets the Teletubbies up the charts 😂🤣😂 maybe they can do a cover of the Hanno song 🤣😂🤣🤣
@Pom Bear please work your magic on this. Crawl can be Tinky Winky (they both love handbags) & she's definitely La La 🤣🤣
He's already got access to two brand new Teletubbies
Let me present then
Tinky-Winky
Dipsy
La-La
& Po
plus the new members of the band, Skanky & Wanky

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bleep and twit thread suggestion.

If bleep is replaced with c..., and twit with prat, would that be ok for moderators?

How the hell is Fern going to produce a miracle transformation in 2hrs???? No filters in a room filled with adoring fans is there 🙄

I'm thinking she'll have to do the 3 plastering classes tomorrow. If she doesn't bother then nobody will buy tickets for any of the others as they won't expect her to turn up. Unless of course she's already sold millions of NON REFUNDABLE tickets.
What happened to the last lot of gullible fools that bought NON REFUNDABLE tickets to her cancelled makeup mastersham classes?? She promised they would be rescheduled. Is this the rescheduling & those with previous tickets can use them this time?
What are the odds 👇

She'll only have a sefie with her fans if they have downloaded the filter app - and she will charge them £20.00

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
No he didn't get onto Love Island. He made a complete tit of himself. Walked into a closed door, was deemed as creepy by the girls and binned. HE DID NOT GET ONTO LOVE ISLAND. HE WAS REJECTED.
Lol I know I just meant he was on there not that he was on there for long

• Haha
Yes, they do, but she'd have trouble getting to Birmingham, Manchester and Derbyshire all by air, you'd still have to drive between the 3 and she's not left enough time between them at all by the looks of it, but we'll see.

I reckon she's got plenty of folk with vans full of red diesel she could call on in an emergency 🤣🤣
She doesn't need diesel if she's flying there on her Broomstick 🧙‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who knows, but he certainly loves himself, doesn't he. And is that YET ANOTHER dog in the background?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.