Katie Price #65 Katie and Carl sitting in a tree…L-Y-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OMG 🤣😂 This is actually bloody BRILLIANT Can you begin to imagine how pissed Skanky's gonna be if he gets the Teletubbies up the charts 😂🤣😂 maybe they can do a cover of the Hanno song 🤣😂🤣🤣
@Pom Bear please work your magic on this. Crawl can be Tinky Winky (they both love handbags) & she's definitely La La 🤣🤣
I've made two 🤗💖🥰😘 xx.

Looooool...

Resizer_16325890901700.jpg

Resizer_16325890901701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Surely she can't just keep people's money. Normally when any event is cancelled by the organisers you have the choice of a refund or an alternative date. These cancelled gigs must be racking up.
I suspect it would be almost impossible to get a refund from KP. She likes receiving money and stuff, but not giving it back. Just ask her creditors.

Since she is not paying the workers to renovate MM and seem to be paying someone by giving him a dog, who knows she may offer stones and twigs as refunds.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, you're right. People who paid by debit card or PayPal might find it harder to raise a dispute - not sure whether PayPal intervenes in this kind of thing - but anyone who paid by credit card should be covered if she cancels. Sorry about your hot tub, by the way. How infuriating :(
Thank you….but I’m glad they’re replacing it…we got it on 10th and getting new (hopefully crack free!) one on Tuesday….but of a pain in the arse with all the faffing but wasn’t going to accept a ‘sticking plaster’ repair job!

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the lovely comments 🥰💖❤💕❤🤗🥰😘 xxxx

Just made @Jersey Girl pic 🥰🤗😘 xx.
Hope your having a nice hoilday and best wishes for your birthday tomorrow 🥰😘 xx.
I make you a birthday card tomorrow 💖

Resizer_16325899980680.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah, there's the difference, you have principles.
Who told you that? *looks around shiftily*

Nah, we do of course, we value and respect our customers, that's how you get repeat business, but before we were allowed to set up a card payment account we had to convince the merchant that we were in a position to return the money should the event be moved or cancelled. They refused us a merchant account without this.

Then again, the rules don't seem to apply to everyone do they?!

Yep. I'm not sure (you can probably tell me) whether the contract is between the ticktholder and the venue or ticketholder and promoter, but she's not just going around pocketing £80 per person, then cancelling and keeping the cash.
Well, in our case, we do get the money up front, which is why it can be hard to get a merchant account, you do have to prove that you are financially solid. However, this is was years ago, it might be different now, on TV they're always advertising card payment devices (see that annoying Oooooooooooh advert)

Reactions: 11
Now tinky winkie has handed his handbag over to Katie price, what’s in the bag Tinkie? Oh yes that’s right, your balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.