Katie Price #65 Katie and Carl sitting in a tree…L-Y-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it the sweetest thing to see a cat all curled up asleep, like a little baby.

Anyway, the photos of them arriving at the airport, were they pap shots and why was she wearing fluffy slippers?

I thang yaw!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh!!! Horrible pieces of shite they are! I hope his dick falls off & her hair falls out!!! Wankers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope you all recover soon - any idea how you contracted it? I'm trying to think of things she hasn't tried yet and all I can come up with is incest and murder. Nah she wouldn't would she?....
Child number 3 announced tummy hurt at school pick up. By 4pm 🤮💩 & the rest of us followed. Problem is people go back to work/school etc too soon after these things. You gotta stay home for 48hrs after 🤮💩 stops as that's when you're likely to spread it the most.

At this point in her desperate need for attention incest & murder wouldn't surprise me 1 bit! She's never held accountable for anything. She thinks she's above the law. She thinks she's invincible. So she probably thinks she'd get away with murder!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion- Those with tickets to my make up classes can truly kiss my misshapen ass (es) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it the sweetest thing to see a cat all curled up asleep, like a little baby.

Anyway, the photos of them arriving at the airport, were they pap shots and why was she wearing fluffy slippers?

I thang yaw!
@Harrigan Oh yes,I love it,when they fall asleep,go into what it’s called is cats Nirvana,you can touch make noises but still fast asleep,it only last a little while but they are off on another world hence nirvana.😊Dave came into bedroom about 1am jumped on bed,I woke said to him what do you want bubba,he jumped off bed ran to kitchen backdoor,just a little meow,so opened door and he flew out,probably wanted the loo,hecwas back at 5.30 am..Beenasleep since then but up a few times for eats.🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How the hell is Fern going to produce a miracle transformation in 2hrs???? No filters in a room filled with adoring fans is there 🙄

I'm thinking she'll have to do the 3 plastering classes tomorrow. If she doesn't bother then nobody will buy tickets for any of the others as they won't expect her to turn up. Unless of course she's already sold millions of NON REFUNDABLE tickets.
What happened to the last lot of gullible fools that bought NON REFUNDABLE tickets to her cancelled makeup mastersham classes?? She promised they would be rescheduled. Is this the rescheduling & those with previous tickets can use them this time?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So excited to see and read the Masterclass articles. Jesus converted water in to wine, if Fern can convert Price in to anything other than an absolute repulsive monstrosity that will be a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to see how she manages to get to the venues tomorrow. Either they will be speeding or flying ( private 🚁) because I cannot see given the time constraints how she will manage it. I don’t think she has allowed for issues on the roads which can delay you. Just saying 🤔
The way the traffic is because of the fuel fiasco she'll have yet another get out of jail card.😡

• Angry
The way the traffic is because of the fuel fiasco she'll have yet another get out of jail card.😡
Exactly makes me so sick because she just does not give a shite that mugs have splashed out £80 to see her. We all know what an absolute dogs dinner she looks like you don’t need to splash out £80 to see it just urgh 🤢🤢

• Sick
Oh @Pom Bear I BLOODY LOVE YOU! You have no idea how much you've cheered me up with this pic. It's been a tough few days here. My whole household came down with norovirus within a 10hr period on Wednesday. We've all been very very unwell & it's been truly horrendous. I was thinking of asking @Facehugger to send the reds 🛩 over to drop supplies!
I have absolutely howled with laughter at this pic. It's actually hurt me laughing so much because of pulled muscles. But it's worth it 🙂

I really can't be arsed with Skanky's attention seeking shite anymore. She is just boring.

I'm saddened & disgusted that the media fuel the lying bleep. This whole DV 'thing' is a whole new low. Anyone involved in this should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. All this tit is printed & no comments allowed 😡. The pair of dimwits obviously think they can just carry on as normal now & it'll all be forgotten. NOT bleeping GOOD ENOUGH!
But very sadly it doesn't surprise me. This is a sick individual who will stop at nothing in her efforts to get a headline.
Anyone giving this bleep a platform should think very hard about what they're doing.
Maybe we should contact DV charities in the hope that 1 of them calls her out?

Can we assume very few tickets have been snapped up for tomorrow as she's still desperately trying to drum up business on Itsasham?
I wonder what's in place in the form of security? What if a 'fan' actually wants to give her a gob full or call her out for being a bleep? What if someone tries to slap her mangled face?

Thank you ❤🥰😘 xx.
I'm so glad to hear it cheered you up alot..Get well soon and big hugs to you and your family ❤❤💕🤗😘 Love Pom 💖😘 xx

Resizer_16275581668450.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It will be interesting to see how she manages to get to the venues tomorrow. Either they will be speeding or flying ( private 🚁) because I cannot see given the time constraints how she will manage it. I don’t think she has allowed for issues on the roads which can delay you. Just saying 🤔
This is assuming it can get fuel to begin with - remember that posting last night showing the fuel gauge on the car? Its an excuse to not turn up for certain

I don't think much of the Katie Price Makeup Masterclass 🤔😀 x.

View attachment 780328
Thats her new MUA, getting ready to slap it on her raddled face :)

How the hell is Fern going to produce a miracle transformation in 2hrs???? No filters in a room filled with adoring fans is there 🙄

I'm thinking she'll have to do the 3 plastering classes tomorrow. If she doesn't bother then nobody will buy tickets for any of the others as they won't expect her to turn up. Unless of course she's already sold millions of NON REFUNDABLE tickets.
What happened to the last lot of gullible fools that bought NON REFUNDABLE tickets to her cancelled makeup mastersham classes?? She promised they would be rescheduled. Is this the rescheduling & those with previous tickets can use them this time?
Errrrm surely it'll take two hours to chisel-off the pile of slap from the first layering - and then a repeat performance? Come to think of it if the chisel slips it's ugly face will fly off across the auditorium still shreiking 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is assuming it can get fuel to begin with - remember that posting last night showing the fuel gauge on the car? Its an excuse to not turn up for certain

Thats her new MUA, getting ready to slap it on her raddled face :)

Errrrm surely it'll take two hours to chisel-off the pile of slap from the first layering - and then a repeat performance? Come to think of it if the chisel slips it's ugly face will fly off across the auditorium still shreiking 😱
Down here in the SW we have these things called trains. They take you wherever you want to go, all over the country 'spect other areas in the UK have them, no?? Costs a bit mind, however with all these "Sold Out" Mastercham classes at £80 a pop she can afford it, don't want to let the fans down now do we!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.