Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I find it difficult to comprehend why this wretched example of a human gets day to day coverage of it and it’s off springs grubby little lives? How about a documentary about drug and alcohol abuse during pregnancy and the effects.
Exactly . I don’t know how she has remained such a popular figure given her history with animals / men etc etc

Reactions: 9

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I remember reading some weeks ago, before he stopped comments on his IG, someone mentioned Kirsty was the one who smacked her in the face, this person sounded believable, maybe a friend or relative of coles ... didnt think much of it at the time, but now feel this is how it may all pan out
...But a 32 year old man was arrested on said night...?

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
And you can tell by the quality of her IG pictures, no messy lounges or broken windows in the background of hers!
Or a tribe of kids from Uncle Tom and all. Mi
I don't think she made many under the IVA, that's why she was made bankrupt.

I'm sure Paige will be back in time.
I hope so. One day one of its servile servants, misplaced loyalty will become public knowledge and then the Price brand will be history, along with the wretch itself. Fear not there is always another media wretch waiting in the wings. Gemma, 3 Stone, Collins is already there.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I’d almost bet that she’s whinged that he’s an absolute monster, refused to cooperate other than that, whinged that she wants him prosecuted so she can destroy his life, and thus police now having to extend bail to find evidence that simply doesn’t exist. And you just know she’s stashed a phone at whatever house she ended up “running” to with “busted” feet…
The minutae of this intricate case could cost a fortune: First and foremost they should do an entire body scan to establish where IT has stashed the phone.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Dolly, hope Dave is back I know he’s taking knitting classes.

Today I will mostly be drinking tea and watching tele. My elephant companion is staying in bed, lazy bugger!
Morning Harri,hope you feel better today❤Yes good boy last night stayed in,out now can’t you move the elephant?🤣

• Haha

ThePelican

Thanks for the update :) Is it tomorrow the Elusive Scarlet Pimpernel is back at the nick as regards charges for attacking the thing?

Strange then how given the FAME of this person and the allegéd "victim" how there were no photographers staking-out the place to capture the assailant sneaking in. Could it be that FINALLY the media has twigged that in fact NOBODY GIVES A SHIT??? :)
Clearly people do give a shit, hence this thread.

• Angry

karma4klattie

VIP Member
He paid £370k, still SSTC so won't be anything in the land registry till fully exchanged and new owners get official title deeds.
It's under offer on an asking price of £445,000 so a large potential capital gains tax bill if had it been in his dad's name. In his name............zero. Hmm.

• Heart