Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She won’t be happy about it. No money for Her story yet!!!
It’s good they are looking into it further. Not going how she wanted is it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
They've clearly agreed to lie their way out of it, which might have worked, but she sold the story to The Sun the next day. 😂 I suppose the strategy is that kirsty/paramedics called the police, not Katie. What an absolute shit show.

• Angry
  • Haha

GordonD88

Chatty Member
Recap..... she's still a boring, old, lying, plastic, fake, attention seeking, filtered, talentless tramp 😁

Awaiting eagerly to find out what happened on that fateful evening. When our incredibly brave & beautiful, much loved star was brutally attacked, held at gunpoint, tortured & robbed. I'm crying as I type this. It makes me so emotional LOL LOL

haha much loved star

SHE WISHES

you were about 15 years ago COULDNT EVEN STAND YOU THEN KATIE

BUT ITS TIME YOU FACED FACTS

YOU AINT ANYMORE

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

Thanks for the update :) Is it tomorrow the Elusive Scarlet Pimpernel is back at the nick as regards charges for attacking the thing?

Strange then how given the FAME of this person and the allegéd "victim" how there were no photographers staking-out the place to capture the assailant sneaking in. Could it be that FINALLY the media has twigged that in fact NOBODY GIVES A SHIT??? :)
The 20th was a busy day for Katie. The hearing I’m referring too is not connected to Carl… it’s more property related.

I think the media just doesn’t care anymore. Looking at her IG engagement I don’t think her “fans” care much either. She has an extremely low engagement compared to her followers numbers.

I noticed after the NTAs there were barely any photographs of Katie (if any) taken with genuine celebrities.

Recognise this lady? You’d think Katie would want justice for Harvey but instead action was taken against the gentleman who shared the black face video.

Katie destroys lives, she has cost lives, she destroyed her marriage to Pete and has profited on each new version of events she releases. She could have used protection. It wouldn’t have saved her marriage but it would have prevented the death of that poor foetus.

Some of her creditors did not survive the wait for payment. Some have had to go bankrupt themselves, essentially she has caused a chain of debt. Her family will each have a nice little nest egg with being on her payroll. They all have a “role” to play in her narrative.

As has been mentioned before i don’t feel she’ll have the balls to turn up and be held accountable. She’s attempted suicide before and the narrative is heading towards another attempt and/or another inpatient stay.

She lacks the ability to see the bigger picture.. the one that her creditors, on and off the list, have to face daily.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Cloud Chaser

@Cloud Chaser, HOW can it be allowed that she gets away with it, though? Could we all try the same thing, to avoid justice? Just ignore, ignore, ignore?

Karl's IG posts are deflection. Too obvious. He hasn't posted in a month, and now two posts in one evening when everyone is wondering if he's in Turkey with Katie.
I call bollocks.
This is quite literally the No 1 topic of discussion! Have had a minor HMRC issue myself a few years ago and they did not let me ignore it.She owes nearly a 1 Million to them and in two years has done nothing yet she appears to love an affluent lifestyle with no repercussions.

No man should ever do that stuff to a woman
and no woman to a man either. My relative is male and his wife has done it all, financial control, leaving no money for him to buy food, hiding his clothes / keys / stopping him from working, destroying his possessions, isolating from family etc. It's very serious which ever gender is doing it.

• Sad
  • Heart

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
New thread!

Had to amend the title to make it fit but well done to @oogling for the winning title!

Original: Katie Price#64 She’ll roll out her kid&her mum,then arrange a fake boyfriend, for some £ from the Scum

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I love your posts too Anna - you say exactly what we are all thinking ❤

I reckon that they will say Harvey got out of control, hit his "mother" and Carl "restrained" him. His "mother" then took Harvey back to his house, someone called the police and Carl was arrested. Rather than blame Harvey, our hero Carl took the blame and it's all a big cover up to protect him blah blah blah when in reality it was Carl and KP, pissed up, coked up and they fought.
I think Harvey was at his own house, sedated and in his own bed by 9.00pm and doesn't know whats gone on

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
KP said at the NTA's that they argued all the time on holiday in St Lucia (she denies this now that she is sober). That was the start of it all. I think she no longer needed him as everything was opening up and she could go "tramping" as she would normally do. Things did not improve when they returned. They both then did the "my world" photo op - her with the 5 children and him with Sid in a tit for tat SM post. I think he wanted her out of his house - which now seems to have been sold, so they would have had to leave anyway. Lots of drink and drugs brought about the "slapgate". The relationship was doomed from the start, she is unable to have a normal relationship with anyone, not even her children.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
🤷‍♀️All he had to say was, wasn't me that was arrested. The rest of it should be addressed to Pricey, she's the one that was ahem, attacked. Media won't like him calling them corrupt, they're going to go for him when it all comes out.
Absolute 💩. "I had to go into hiding and shut down. If I wasn't a stronger person in the head it would absolutely have defeated me.“ He didn’t go into hiding, he was seen out and about a few times after the “ alleged “ incident. Also, he said he had been off social media for agggggeees, yes, again a narcissists world maybe, not that long at all in real time.

Ive not been on because im faffed off with both of their bullshit but this and her using #Harveyslaw is really taking the piss now
So if she didn't phone police that means someone else did ..... This 99% confirms to me she was throwing accusations about and didn't like it when it got taken up by the police and was then out of her control.

• Angry

Lan70

VIP Member
Wow! That was quite the speech! Now don't forget to "Remember who I am!"
I couldn't stop looking at his teeth though - it was hard to hear what he was saying.
He’s definitely got shit on her !!! Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Omg, it's been my birthday today so me and Hubby had a nice day out in Blackpool. Weather was glorious.
Get home to realise I'm miles behind with what's been happening. Feel a bit guilty as cheating a bit. Don't judge me. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Just speculating ( and I hate to say this ) but is it possible that she has wound up Harvey and he has become agitated and lashed out accidentally? Then to protect Harvey KP has told the police a pack of lies giving the illusion that it’s CW who is the perp?

But then why on gods earth would she then go to a newspaper about this? To make an extra few pounds? To do this is appalling - because if CW is saying the truth will come out its Harvey who will be on the end of it all. Is it bad of me to think that she would be capable of this?

I really wish Harvey was not in the public eye and that he could live his life without having a parent like KP ( who seems to be constantly winding him up and causing him distress) .
Harv should be no where near Price or the press. He is a vulnerable adult, who is endlessly paraded for clicks and cash.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
£80??! To learn how to do Vulcan eyebrows?!
Why pay £80 when you can go into your garden and do it for free - cover your face in wet mud, find a couple of slugs for your eyebrows, take the legs off 30 spider for eyelashes or if you want the full look a couple of caterpillars will do, give yourself a smack in the mush with a plank of wood for full lips, crush strawberries for your lis and cheeks, crush some blueberries for your eyelids - job done 👍

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Thankyou❤

Thankyou too❤

I'm going to take a break xx
Ems please don't feel like you have to take a break, only do that because you want to not because of interactions here. I personally do not like the name calling of children and I put Harvey in that bracket also. What I think about their mother has nothing to do with them. They are children and as such should be left off comments. You are so right, they cannot help being born to Skanky. I feel so very sorry for Harvey, he really does not seem to have any "family" fighting in his corner like the other children with their dads. She has kept it that way all his life for control over him. It is so not fair. I can only hope that the college he is attending will also care for his psychological needs as well as his educational ones.

• Heart