Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

“Katie needs to get away to clear her head..”

Really, Katie, REALLY!

You’ve not complied with the Police despite your videos insisting Police are held accountable and need to do their jobs.. remember the videos of Harvey giving the finger that YOU encouraged him to do?

You’ve not complied with the repossession proceedings for the MM… which have now had to be delayed.

You’ve not complied with the bankruptcy. You ignore letters, emails and phone calls.

What Katie wants, Katie gets.. But in typical Pathological Avoidance style you refuse to engage in ANYTHING that holds you accountable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Whl1994

VIP Member
Had a view and nothing new tbh 👀 but he’s adamant the media papers are to blame for distortion… not Pricey 🤔 He says the truth will come out and he’s screenshot all the troll messages… 👾
Were there troll messages though? Every article on the "alledged assault" had their comments disabled if I recall?

Here's my troll comment for the record: Katie Price is a lying, drug addled, alcoholic, swindling tart and Carl Woods is a gormless twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsEms

VIP Member
Come on Carl, say something, give us something...I have no snacks left😱
Set up coles-law😉🤣
Stand up for men being forced to get engaged to the pricey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

wimble womble

VIP Member
So why? Would they do that? Re+bailed?what does it mean? I haven’t a clue about these things!😳
they can rebail as many times as they feel fit to be honest..they are no doubt digging deep on all this which will rattle pricey

How can it be an evening class when it states 10 -12 am
incoming headline kp cancels masterclasses due to ongoing police investigation . she knows she will get asked awkward questions by her lunatic fans and wont be be able to wing it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member

in the sun
🤷‍♀️All he had to say was, wasn't me that was arrested. The rest of it should be addressed to Pricey, she's the one that was ahem, attacked. Media won't like him calling them corrupt, they're going to go for him when it all comes out.

It’s odd that skanky is suddenly associating with her sister setting up a business and going on make up master classes with her. She has hardly bothered with her much in the past does this mean she has finally pissed everyone else off and only has her family to fall back on now.

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

Wasn’t it the Ambulance crew who called the Police?

But that would involve Doing It Herself wouldn't it and skanky is not capable of it, hence why she has these fools on-call to come round and replaster her face and iron her wigs for her

Does she have any "pals" left though? I sincerely doubt it, furthermore I really don't give a frig about what happens to it but the more ghastly THE BETTER imo :) This spectacular downfall has been a long time coming and way-overdue :)
Re The “Masterclasses” If anyone needed to serve further court papers they would have a time and a place 😉

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
#Carl did nuffink, the media are scum!!! Said Katie Price in exclusive with The Sun 🤥🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

plinky

VIP Member
My take on this has been the whole time:
She’s trashed, they row. The car was a paramedic car. They attended when she hurt herself, either by falling over or being restrained by Carl. Paramedics felt uneasy about it/she was screaming so much they called the police. Screaming was heard.
Kp was taken to hospital. He stayed at home as kids there. Police then come to arrest him. She goes to Kirsty’s who then puts out a PR story. KP later changes her mind entirely about everything, won’t cooperate with police, Kirsty ditches her as sick of the drama. KP now able to blame Kirsty for everything, and the paramedics for calling police. Cole didn’t in fact hurt her so he’s now had to forgive her for being such a mess, swept in to save her again 🙄
She got a free surgery package from Turkey including flights and is going back for her check up.

• Angry
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
This is your weekly reminder to prevent a nationwide doritos and cake and wine shortage.

1. Kp lies. All the time.
2. Most of the press aren't the slightest bit interested in her and haven't mentioned the case at all. Also see 1.
3. Very few people know who cole-ole is. Even fewer care.
4. The entire story of that night is a crock of shit.
5. In an ideal world the police would throw the book at her for wasting police time. But see 1. The police force is pushed to the limit, even if they want to they might not have the staff or money to make an example of her.
6. Her alleged injuries were a broken jaw and split eye. That was clearly a substantial lie.
7. No matter what the outcome there's more to come.
8. The case could take ages. It could still be on the go by the financial hearing, that would be fun.
9. This is just what kp does best.
10. She's a waste of oxygen.

And she will have several phones, absolutely no way that was her only one. Phones and cash,she will have plenty of both.

Not so much a go bag as a ho bag.

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ah fuck it, I'm going in for the doritos....

I'll have orange fingers and stinky breath coz Katie and Carl have bored me to death🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Crowbag

VIP Member
It's all part of the game.
A very boring childish game.
He sees himself as a man of intrigue, an upcoming star, and thinks keeping silent (which he was probably advised to do) means he'll get loads of huge offers once he starts talking.

Deluded eejit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh dear, I’m a bit lost, confused, it’s me age and the dreaded change!

As others have said it makes no sense that Katie has now come out and said the assault was nothing to do with Carl and she has never phoned the police on him.

Harvey’s Law has nothing to do with this alleged assault case.

Katie says not to believe everything you read in the media. Ok. It would help if celebrities and other well known people always told the truth but the FACT is, they don’t so it’s up to Joe Bloggs here to read between the lines, get other sources etc.

When she said about Carl it was easy to say he was suicidal, I don’t understand this. Saying you’re suicidal is a difficult thing to say if you are being sincere as literally you are beyond despair.

This is a true story. I suffered depression many years. At one point nobody could help me. Mum was frantic, medication didn’t work, therapy didn’t work, mum who was closest to me couldn’t help. I decided to walk to my local Samaritans in the pouring rain, tears flowing. When I got there they were closed. I walked back and told mum it was typical of my bloody luck they were shut. Things did start to look upward afterwards but you can ask anyone who knows me, it’s been a long struggle and unfortunately I am still incredibly sensitive about things.

They can now say what they want, those two. I don’t believe them, sorry, too much has happened, it just doesn’t add up.

• Heart

Allan64

Chatty Member
Ive not been on because im faffed off with both of their bullshit but this and her using #Harveyslaw is really taking the piss now
That suicidal he's been out at restaurants with his mates!...stop using Harvey's law when you are both the biggest fucking trolls out there

• Angry

JakeM

VIP Member
View attachment 776263
Surprised to see Pricey comment on Cawl’s IG. Well, she’s the one to talk 🧂🤥🙄🥱😴😵💫 takes two to tango. What the media don’t know, the media can’t say…
Sake! The irony of two bullies using the mental health card expecting sympathy. I haven’t got any sympathy whatsoever. Never have, never will. They sell their lives to the media and expect people to feel sorry for them? No, not happening. It is insulting to those who genuinely suffer from mental health issues!

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Cole saying he 'had' to go in to hiding

No you didn’t you daft twit, you’re on board with this story to come out smelling of roses and make money. You could easily have said on day 1 ‘I’m standing by Katie and supporting her, I didn’t hurt her’
Had to go into hiding? What, when he was pictured out with his mates at Sheesh or wherever it was? 🤣 Pull the other one 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick