Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Evening folk! I see Cole is moping around Essex and Skanky is back on the insta ad game.

We’re four days out from possibly knowing if the 32 year old will be charged, the case dropped or if the bail conditions are extended pending further investigation.

What do we think will happen?

If Cole is free without charge on Monday, I can see him singing like a canary!
I hope he sings loud and proud

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Allan64

Chatty Member
I see price is now saying the pics of her wearing the "stolen" ring were taken in July before she said it was stolen!!...ofcourse she is gonna say that, she got caught out by her own stupidity

• Wow
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Dane actually spoke about the OD
I think he was very controlling and wouldn’t commit to her having the baby, kept her dangling for an answer and eventually she was 21, immature and didn’t want to do it without him. She accidentally got pregnant AGAIN by Dwight but was hoping he too was going to stick it out but it all fell apart there too.
21 is no excuse at all.
13 is. 15 is.
21? No. The baby could have been adopted.
(in my opinion obviously)

Apart from Harvey, all her kids names are awful imo
(Bunny&Princess are dreadful)
I think Junior is awful too.
Lazy and egotistical. It isn't really a name at all.
Ditto Princess (can't stand it even as a nickname, mummy's ickle pwincess, bork)
Bunny is a boarding school nickname or aging American actress who hasn't had a role for 63 years in a Whatever Happened to Baby Jane stylie.
Jett is probably the least ridiculous.

I like quirky names but mainly i like old fashioned ones.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.
I wouldn't even use any of her chavwear brands to clean my bloody bog with. Tatty cheap rubbish, fit for November 5th that's all. 💩

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
MUA Fern driving and using her phone on the motorway, YET AGAIN! Are her and Joel off to meet KP??
Who in their right mind would hire this horrible, swearing chavvy pair with no class, decorum or professionalism to do their hair and make up? Every other word out of her mouth is fuck, fucker, whore or cunt.

Hardly Richard Ward or Charlotte Tilbury.

Was he responsible for the rediculous ponytail at The NTAs? Everyone Pointy Chin makes up look like Christopher Biggins (sorry Biggins!).

Ops, didn't realise one of the ponytails was attached to her arse not head. But in my defence easy mistake to make!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

wimble womble

VIP Member
reminds me of the alan partridge episode when hmrc paid him a visit
search me search me.................

i have a confession to make i have just released a potent gust..so i have to say its out there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I wonder if she will start resenting her daughters’ looks as they grow older? I can see her making nasty comments to them, thinking it’s funny. I hope not!🙏🏼
She's already undermining their confidence, she's told Prinny repeatedly that's she's ugly, according to that American blog she's already asked her surgeon about breast implants for the girl and she doesn't consider either daughter nice looking enough to be shown without make-up and filters. She's a horror of a mother.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsEms

VIP Member
....where's everyone gone, harri, dolly, liar?

Don't tell me, you're all stood outside the court aren't you waiting for Carl to rock up in his old Lamborghini?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She has and still does act like a spoilt child (iron-lung has assisted this). She needs to have constant attention paid to her by her men. They have to be at her side 24/7 otherwise she thinks they are cheating on her. She has serious mental problems that should have been looked at years ago. These are only going to get more prominent as she ages. She is not going to get the kind of men she wants (good looking toyboys) unless they are with her for the column inches in the tabloids. Her children will eventually see her for what she is, Junior is already at that stage. She has a very sad life ahead of her all of her own making.
Agree, I have been saying this for ages. I feel she will have a very sad demise unless she drastically sorts her life out. But I think she has gone too far now, and is too set in her ways to ever change.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I dont defend her actions but she was intending to keep the baby when Dane cheated on her and he was emotionally abusive. She had an abortion and took an overdose
Is the overdose true though Plinky, I'm sorry but I just can't believe anything that rolls off her tongue

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Always people fawning over her 🙄
Scruffy cow should pick up the dog shit before getting her face grouted. Can't believe she's allowed to move back in, have dogs with her, clearly not being cared for properly, and there is shit on the floor already. No way is she seeing her kids, or we'd have seen pics.
Re dogs and fireworks, if you can, have the tv on really loud. Problem is it isn't just one night, on and off for weeks. 😠

• Angry
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Hi there, I think it was Blue who mentioned this a while back, I think the basic gist of it was she was invited to a do of Gary and his hub and she behaved appallingly and since then no further contact. Sorry I can’t remember all the details.
Think it was their wedding and she turned up in a wedding dress and then got pissed at their reception and had to be carried out

freda19

VIP Member
Why can't she just fucking leave him to settle in? It'll likely end in a fucking meltdown when she leaves. But of course she won't care because she won't have to deal with it.
Cue a million fucking photo's of Harvey with baby Albert 🤢🤮. Poor Harvey will be filmed & photoed to death today.
And Sophie driving her baby 3hrs there & 3hrs back with no doubt numerous stops.
Have a heart pinky. If she no longer has easy access to him then she needs to stock up on "Harve n me" images to post. I bet she brought a selection of different tops to give the illusion of the images being on many different days.

@bargainhunt99 . So sorry for your loss bubba :cry: .

• Heart

keyser666

Thread Suggestion: Skanky said she got hit, but she is a lying shit, all that happened was she got barged, now crawl is gonna get charged

• Haha