Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Regarding the sewage swilling over Trampy Towers, I have contacted Southern Water to see what they have to say for themselves over it, ie why they have done nothing about it considering they take this self-same polluted groundwater to supply to customers in their region (albeit after having to cleanse it more than they normally would). :sick:

We shall wait and see what their response is however I have a vested interest because my son lives in Horsham and I don't think its right that the thing carries on contaminating the region's water supply without a care in the world because it does not want to fix the problems at Trampy Towers - FFS instead of tarting the dump up with naff glittery wallpaper and other crap they ought to fix the most important thing of all! The septic system! :(

I'm not baffled but then I'm certainly NOT a "fan" of the thing ;)
It's an offence under the 1936 Public Health Act to have leaking sewage from cesspits/septic tanks!

Reactions: 19

Alex_Jones

VIP Member

£830 for her shirt, £570 for Harvey’s Medallion 😡
And 99p for the blue sack

0FA6C6F4-7992-4C36-90E9-5C5ED43C4D17.jpeg

The ugly Sisters, and a suitable setting, the mingers mansion with a boarded up window. shame now one has boarded up its forever open mouth and legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MooBelle

VIP Member
I think I can trust my son to stay away from desperate old tarts. I've tested him this morning and asked him if he would like a Louis Vuitton man bag for Christmas...he told me to bugger off and did he look like a complete tool🤣

#Katie price the desperate old shlllag, only likes blokes with a LV man bag😉
I asked my son outright if he would ever sleep with KP.
He replied 'what for'?

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning Krustie family. I'm still running at 100mph with no sign of slowing down 🏃‍♀️😭. I miss being on here. However it seems not much is happening in the made up life of Skanky tramp. Has she temporarily run out of lies? Is she finally at the end of the line with no stories left 🤞🤞🤞🤞
@265 it's roast chicken here today. What are you having?
Ohhhhhh, I wonder, are plopkitchen delivering to trampy towers?
Any Krustie's bought a ticket for madams make-up masterclass yet? 😂💄🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Katie in her usual position…. 🤢 flogging more JYY 💩 still wearing her Priceywoods top and same outfit from yesterday 🤔

awww got her bestie round.

Oh my god those pink leggings, what in the name of holy fecking christ made her spread her legs wearing those? The material is so thin I swear I can see her vag🤢 she looks like a raw Turkey about to get stuffed🤢🤣

Liar liar, did I manage to say what you were thinking...roughly?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

TheSquish

Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No fucking shame

• Angry
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Awwww Thankyou so much,I really had to get me self together today first time out for ages,proper out! Sat in in hairdressing chair felt relaxed! Leg feels better,walked home from the hairdressers..with fish and chips.😋leggie feels better,but don’t what to go too mad etc..Fucking dance! (Loved dancing).
Bless you, take it easy. Ooh love fish and chips with scraps and plenty salt and vinegar. As for dancing I took ballroom dancing lessons as a child and adored it, went twice a week. Nowadays I jig around on the odd occasion on my own as hub doesn’t dance.
Hope Dave is behaving himself.

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
Good morning all 😍here’s hoping for a fun filled Saturday !!!!!! Well the 20th is nearly upon us when the alleged attacker ( CW) appears at the police station to answer to his bail. If he is charged he could appear in court the next day. But I think it will be dropped through lack of evidence, but let’s wait and see I’m sure some journo will be hanging around to get the picture of the assailant. Happy Days 👍
Might not be everyone's cup of tea but he makes me laugh and seems to think it was Crawl too 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Didn't she question back then why no-one wanted to stay with her? A bit of soul searching and self awareness might have saved her from a life of being dumped for being so unpleasant.
She never questions WHY all these blokes eventually regain their marbles and leave her, mostly because she does not see the fault can possibly be Hers!

Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No fucking shame

You gotta LOVE a 'best friend' who gleefully posts a photo like that of you whilst bigging-themself up over it. 🤬

Oh and Al-Anon must be chuffed at the mention considering how rat-arsed the thing was at the NTAs - what a fine example eh???

Last edited:
  • Angry

scannertd

Chatty Member
Morning all, she def did not make the bottom pair, they are professionally made and fitted triple pinch pleats .
I doubt she made the top pair either, its tricky enough and requires patience to get all layers lined up and sewn well.
They look shop bought and then badly fitted by someone who hasnt a clue.

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Ah bless, I’m not really very good at cooking but ok at baking. I was a disaster at school anything that could go wrong did go wrong. I remember doing sausage rolls where I turned my back and the pastry had changed, gone all fatty. When I baked them all the pastry fell off and they were left swimming in an inch of fat!
I remember making bread at school and, whilst the class took a break to let the yeast develop I went round nicking a bit of everyone's yeast to stick in mine. My loaf was SPECTACULAR - up and away like a hot-air balloon whilst everybody elses' was a flat as a pankcake, teehee...

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
KP was too wooden and too self-centered to make a halfway decent interviewer/presenter.
Is the whole point of being a good interviewer/presenter supposed to be the knack of being able to lead the guest into insightful, interesting conversation rather than have it shreiking "ME ME ME ME ME" the entire segment?

Id imagine Kirsty requires this one lil ` important ` thing from her clients .... " BEING PAID " .... :oops: :oops: 🤔 serves her right for getting involved with the skank bag!
Now she knows how it feels to be knocked by der skank doesn't she? You make deals with the Devil and he will turn on you for sure :)

• Haha
  • Angry

keyser666

I think her and crawl are in for a big shock today just like Caroline flack was and think they will be able to withdraw statements and that it will go away without their cooperation and be no charges, totally unaware that the CPS will charge and continue the prosecution without their cooperation.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Some idiot over at the BBC has decided to give the skank a second documentary on the " fake as fuck " relationship she has with her son, anyone with brains could clearly see through the first one .... he is nothing but a cash cow for her, so shes displaying the ` product ` ( Harvey ) for this reason, and nothing else, most of us here know, she couldnt give 2 fucks about him, he keeps her out there, and she makes a lot of money in the process :mad::mad:
Poor Harvey has been thrust into this life as a celebrity ( without any say ) which goes against everything his condition struggles with. But of course, it makes her look like an excellent Mum, makes her money, and something she can dip in and out of whenever she pleases.
We all know differently, but people that don’t really know much about her fall for the selfless mother act hook line and sinker.

• Sad
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She'll do one meeting and cancel the rest and pocket the cash IMHO. No way she can get between 'Classes'.
I'd be very surprised if her hotels for the overnighters are even booked

I think her and crawl are in for a big shock today just like Caroline flack was and think they will be able to withdraw statements and that it will go away without their cooperation and be no charges, totally unaware that the CPS will charge and continue the prosecution without their cooperation.
Oh I do hope so, Either way we will see who is lying then perhaps we'll see wanky go for the jugular on it! Woo Hoo!! :)

I’m just dropping in to say “Shacket” 😳 it’s a shirt-jacket from the Pricey clothes range, probably made of off-cuts and seconds! 😂 Not saying there’s anything wrong with that, she’ll wear that mangled jacket tomorrow! 😆

Sorry to hear it’s been a sad day for many, makes one wonder the trivial things in the life are just that, and to weigh up what matters the most 💗
A shacket eh? Well that makes skanky a Slore then doesn't it?? :)

Have a heart pinky. If she no longer has easy access to him then she needs to stock up on "Harve n me" images to post. I bet she brought a selection of different tops to give the illusion of the images being on many different days.

@bargainhunt99 . So sorry for your loss bubba :cry: .
I bet she also had a bootfull of luverly arty canvases of 'erself to put on 'Arv's walls "So 'e downt ferget 'is Mummee 'oo luvs 'im so mutch".

Thank you 😊. So true, he was adopted so unfortunately we only had him a short time

Thank you ☺

Love receive, thank you ☺

Thank you ☺

Thank you. They really do.…..unless you’re a heartless skanky! ☺

So, my prediction…. ‘ it wernt Cawl, it were the rat that followed us from that other place. Come on Cawl, drive and put your sock in your joggers to distract my million fans
You know Skiah, hard as it might seem but when you are ready the best thing to do is to adopt another needy little soul in memory of your Dennis who will be pleased that you are giving the chance at a life of love and care to another baby in need. Maybe early days yet but keep it in mind xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart