Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
LOL. It's good by me Staple.

My son Joe doesn't like his name.

I've tried to explain that it was (1) his grandads name (2) it works throughout lifestages, so Joey, Joe and then Joseph when he's an old duffer.

His argument. ''I wish you'd called me something classic like Zeus, Perseus or Maximus"

Blue speechless!

One it won't go with his surname and his families on both sides are Mancs and Scousers.
I love your real name Blue, it goes lovely with your surname.
You mentioned in The Scum once, that your dad picked your name

My nans name was Blanche Gertrude.
Sounds like The Golden Girls, Dolly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
Ha! No way! We could’ve been neighbours! I lived not too far from the racecourse! Hated the mess left after the Derby! Ahhh I miss the Downs!
Think happy thoughts…not Skanky frequenting the lovely local haunts spreading her germs everywhere….no no, back to the greenery, trees, footpaths….oh god her skanky hooves treading her filth everywhere…😭
I lived near Alexandra Park.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I do wonder if this weeks’s report on violence against women will lead to a charge on Monday. The police have been criticized for not doing enough and not prioritizing female victims and we know the police hate to be criticized. This is a high profile case and they need to be seen to be doing more. Might have some weight on their decision to prosecute or not.
She gives a bad name to real women of DV

There is soooo much I know from behind the scenes. Any questions?
Oh yes, do tell……
( what you can legally of course 😉 )

On the plus side, if the comment Daisy May Cooper wrote was indeed sincere and in support of this eejit, she could always invite her new bestie to appear in a spin-off of 'This Country', entitled - 'This Cunt'. :)
I don’t believe for one min ( knowing DMC, soh it was sincere )

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I think Pimpernel is Ron Class, Harry. He snoops on here and I think he's studied Peeko's posts and was playing games. Funny how Pimpernel has disappeared now.

Like Hampy said Peeko doesn't call her Hampshire he calls her Hampy, Hampy is Hampy to us all...
I don't know if anyone else agrees

If I'm wrong I will eat two anchovies 😖🤢🤮
I agree. There are other things he would have mentioned about me before my office view which was random. Seen many come and go- it just happens and our snoop has picked up on it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
My partner is interviewing for a job in Sweden today, funnily enough. So ill definitely be scrubbing the browser history, if i want to stand a chance of moving to Stockholm. :LOL:

I love it. Saxon is an actual name and it sounds strong. I wanted to call my son Caspian, but he didnt look like it suited him when he arrived.
Thanks phoebe - his surname is Welsh also Chinese, when I searched his full name on Facebook, everyone that came up was Chinese, Saxon was the only English one 😂

• Heart
  • Wow