Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No. I just meant that the police were going ahead with the charges regardless of her involvement with them-that she had chosen to not. I realize how different the cases are 😊

I miss the days when Vivian of Holloway was up there with their stuff and production. I went to the stock storing place up there once. Motorcycles and dresses ♥
I adore VOH!

Reactions: 6

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Bloody hell off topic,I’m watching a Poirot,it’s one episode that I have never got..so weird,the Irish guy,that blew up a family etc.Can'tget head round it.

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
My view on what happened......

KP and CW in Essex watching tv (as KP mentioned) tv show so good, neither wanted to get up and cook (and frankly KP was so over cooking after her time on Masterchef).;)

They order a take out from Sheeshy, which arrives pronto in a van (which just like an ice cream van, had a tune, which oddly sounded like a jungle type monkey noise as KP is most famous for IACGMOOH) :cool:

CW being a gent, pops off to bring the food in, while KP continues with tv show. He trips over his manly onesie (he's not very tall, so the feet kinda dangle, trip hazzard stylee) and the food flies out and thwacks KP on the chops :eek::oops:

(hence her being stunned that she was bopped while minding her own watching tv)

Que lots of shouting "oh cole, you've only gone and dropped me blinkin' din dins innit " (which was the shouting the neighbours heard)

KP rushes out to see if big Lozza has any spares (as she's only a yung gel up the road )

At which point, she's spotted by her agent and the rest is history (or fabrication as krusties know it)

Yeah so it's been a long day and that's the best I can do :giggle::ROFLMAO:
That sounds pretty accurate to me.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
It does make you wonder what kind of man would let his wife and mother of his children go out looking like this?
I would guess that its the kind of material that the flash renders see through so doubt PA had a clue..KP on the other hand would know full well 🙄. On a side note I've long wondered why her and Gary stopped associating - does anyone know? ..you can always tell his signature smoky eye 🦝

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Its heartbreaking Dolly - its bad enough when it thunders 😟
Yes,she was told by the vets that sometimes the stuff they can take to calm them can have adverse
Reaction,all according to doggie I think.Advice is apparently to ignore them😢😢That’s bloody hard,terrifying for poor darling.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

RedFlag69

There was a Bunny in an Australian soap, not sure if it was Sons and Daughters or The Young Doctors.
Eldorado, UK/European (soap lol) He was an overweight mustachio'd gent with a very young piece of arm candy wife as my memory goes.

Hertfordshire_home

Really struggled to follow this since the arrest a month or so ago now. Can someone fill me in with the latest please:
- Was it really an assault by the bf?
- Was it all orchestrated and gone further than either thought?
- Are they over?
- Is it somewhere in the middle of 1 & 2?

Thanks!