Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wimble womble

VIP Member
I don’t buy the KP and her MH issues. Sadly, too many celebs play on this when they have no idea what it is really like to suffer from it. But it always gets them the sympathy they crave, as no-one would ever question that they don’t have MH issues.
KP has had just about everything thrown at her ( mainly her own doing I might add ) and as she is so narcissistic and resilient, nothing ever seems to effect her. Some of the strongest characters in show business have suffered with very real MH issues, and it is always clear to see when they do. They quit the social media and the limelight, get help and sometimes do come back at a much later date, sometimes they never do come back and quit forever. ( BTW I do see Jessie from Little Mix throwing herself into the lions den by going back out there alone this time, but that’s another thread ).
She does not act at all as someone who is suffering in any way. Just look at her recent post of throwing her legs in air and clowning around in front of the camera, and all this after being attacked just a few weeks ago…..nah

It definitely looks like it was CW who did the assualt.
I think they had a huge row while on drugs, he attacked her, took back the ring and she got the Police involved to teach him a lesson. Then thought “ oops “ the drug use coming out in a potential court case would not look good on me, so dropped the claim.
They then put a spin on the whole story to sew the seed of doubt to who did it.
I think they are over, but you never know with those two.

But do you have glitter walls?

Yeah they were a great act. Can’t beat a bit of Chas n Dave on a Friday night after a few drinks 🥴
so has CW house been sold? he must be living somewhere......

Reactions: 8

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
All I can say is they don’t know a great idea when they hear one. What about monkey tennis, Youth hosteling with Chris Eubank, arm wresting with Chas n Dave???…..smell my cheese!
Either Chaz or Dave (can't remember which) passed away recently. Think it was the guy with long hair.

Reactions: 8

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
best friend my a..e they have not been seen together in at least ten years the only friend she as got is the latest boyfriend she is dragging along behind her
You know the saying 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'
I think that saying goes for anyone that has Skanky as a friend

Reactions: 7