Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeef

We met Jezza once on Barbados, think he has a home there? He was a nice, friendly bloke. Even bought OH a beer.

It's weird the pre-perception you have of famous people.

One of my chums worked on music usage for Syco, Simon Cowells company and we were invited for a few Christmas' to his K9 Dog Fundraising Event on BIM. OH was kicking off first time 'I'm not going to waste a few hours of my life I won't get back with that square headed idiot with his trouser waistband round his neck'. He came anyway 'cos the drinks were free!

Simon was lovely, ditto Cliff Richard and Mark Walberg. Got introduced by a chum to Wyclef Jean and ended up designing his new, independent record label!

Other people we've met on BIM include Brian Adams and Jon Bon Jovi. All lovely.

Arses, footballers in general, Gary Lineiker, that Cundy creature who is always hanging around the periphery of Sandy Lane (not staying there!) and Z List Celebs.
JBJ was a complete knobber when I met him. Stomped around like Little Lord Fauntleroy with a chip on his shoulder the size of the Grand Canyon. His brother on the other hand was absolutely dreamy!
But yes, preconceptions can be quite surprising. I wonder what she’s actually like? 🤔

Reactions: 8

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I don’t buy the KP and her MH issues. Sadly, too many celebs play on this when they have no idea what it is really like to suffer from it. But it always gets them the sympathy they crave, as no-one would ever question that they don’t have MH issues.
KP has had just about everything thrown at her ( mainly her own doing I might add ) and as she is so narcissistic and resilient, nothing ever seems to effect her. Some of the strongest characters in show business have suffered with very real MH issues, and it is always clear to see when they do. They quit the social media and the limelight, get help and sometimes do come back at a much later date, sometimes they never do come back and quit forever. ( BTW I do see Jessie from Little Mix throwing herself into the lions den by going back out there alone this time, but that’s another thread ).
She does not act at all as someone who is suffering in any way. Just look at her recent post of throwing her legs in air and clowning around in front of the camera, and all this after being attacked just a few weeks ago…..nah

It definitely looks like it was CW who did the assualt.
I think they had a huge row while on drugs, he attacked her, took back the ring and she got the Police involved to teach him a lesson. Then thought “ oops “ the drug use coming out in a potential court case would not look good on me, so dropped the claim.
They then put a spin on the whole story to sew the seed of doubt to who did it.
I think they are over, but you never know with those two.

But do you have glitter walls?

Yeah they were a great act. Can’t beat a bit of Chas n Dave on a Friday night after a few drinks 🥴
I love em. Especially "Ain't No Pleasing You"

bexta147

You can get silent fireworks still get display but no sound.The other weekend apparently guy who lives not too far from me was setting them off from the afternoon till midnight,my local fb group where going beserk,he just said fuck all of you it was for a wedding,he even called someone a cunt.😡
Are you based somewhere in the north east? This happened kind of local to me and was for a wedding but people were complaining about the music etc too.

• Wow

oogling

VIP Member
I used to walk up to the Downs on Derby day as I used to live close by.
Ha! No way! We could’ve been neighbours! I lived not too far from the racecourse! Hated the mess left after the Derby! Ahhh I miss the Downs!
Think happy thoughts…not Skanky frequenting the lovely local haunts spreading her germs everywhere….no no, back to the greenery, trees, footpaths….oh god her skanky hooves treading her filth everywhere…😭

liar liar

VIP Member
Thanks Liar ❤ - he has a favourite soft bed that he sucks on like a dummy, he's done it since he was a pup.
I will let my sister know about the drops

Aww, bless, they are reading here - I said KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT!
I have a feeling they may be some form of cannabis oil that calms them which is why a vet should be contacted and prescribe or advise.

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
So 19th Feb 2020, but for the life of me I cant find a video of it…an article in the mirror stated she left him with a Nanny, but I wish I could find the video. I think shoving that in Anna’s mailbox May on her eyes to who she is associating with.
I don’t think their was a nanny, It was on Twitter that it was said suspicions were she had given Harvey sleeping pills. No smoke without fire eh.

Last edited:

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
We had problems round here with fireworks being let off after 'A' Levels, etc. Was night after night. I am by Battle Abbey and they have displays but you know in advance. I really think fireworks should only be on sale at a professional level and notices of displays should be clearly visible for a week before the event.
You can get silent fireworks still get display but no sound.The other weekend apparently guy who lives not too far from me was setting them off from the afternoon till midnight,my local fb group where going beserk,he just said fuck all of you it was for a wedding,he even called someone a cunt.😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Allan64

Chatty Member
I have read the instructions about how to start a new thread and I couldn't take it...
I also thought if I did manage it you'd all think I'd been kidnapped and it was an impostor starting the thread🤣🤪
Give it a go

• Haha