Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wimble womble

VIP Member
the daily stars article on the hideous duet album is trying to say it went platinum when in fact it went gold and sold only 150 thousand copys..perhaps andre had a platinum hits collection out at the same time and the reporter got a bit confused...which is understanding when 10 years are writing the articles lmfao

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
T
Hi there, I think it was Blue who mentioned this a while back, I think the basic gist of it was she was invited to a do of Gary and his hub and she behaved appallingly and since then no further contact. Sorry I can’t remember all the details.
Think it's on the Wiki.

RachieBoo

Who would do this to their friend?

I know MH posted these shots but for Skanky to put them on her Instasham and claim credit for her recovery is lower than a snakes belly.

Can someone translate that please into English?
It mmeee mayt innit, wun ov me bestest Eva in da wurld cuz me did elp er cuz me is gud mayt enni, n she was gwaytful cuz she lykd me usin der fact dat she make me luk sober innit. Un dunt she luk wurse than I eva ave. Me da best mayt got errr in at the pwiorweeeeeeee, they no me der as me did go der to sowt me Ed aaat when kirin made me do dem dwugs cos eee wuz shaggin all me maytes n dat dint eeee, eee even shagged me nanny dat stunk lyk fwags coz me minge was dat bad, so eee sed, but chelle wud neva do dat to me cuz we arrrrr da bestsest Eva fweinds in da hoe wyde wurld. Me tuk dis pic ov errr cuz me wanna sayve er innit. Neva undawestemayte da pwicy, wynk fayce, pulls me attt daaan ova me left I, elllo saylor wooohooo!

liar liar

VIP Member
Ere Mentioning Jezza show,perhaps us Krusties should revive the thread on Tv forum.I loved that show every morning 9.25! Turn phone off etc.🤣 was talking to jezzaites on a forum,my god what a laugh we had..Watched it for a years it was on,became good friends with jezzaites,I think we all took the piss,out of Jezza as well.
It was enjoyable until it was all uncovered as a fake. Then it became seriously a bad thing. Fake lie detectors, guests held separately and fed incorrect info to produce certain responses. Not right particularly as most of them were 1 brick short of a load to start with. Also the repeat guests - boring and predictable... sorry, no from me. Bear baiting nothing more.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
If there was a Nanny to look after Harvey, he would have stayed at home - hence why she took him, because she couldn't get anyone to look after him
No there was no nanny in the clip, she made a big show saying this is my life as a single mum so must have been post Keiran. Poss just didn't show nanny in the clip as we know she likes to play heavily on doing it alone but I doubt it. Was surprised they aired it.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I made a chocolate swiss roll in school and forgot to put the flour in...
Not a good start to my baking experience.

Oh my roast dinner for @265 which I did on monday...ta daaaView attachment 764237

I was a bit heavy handed with my gravy but I'd lost the will to live after a long day😂
Bootiful! (Said in the voice of the late Bernard Matthews).

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
No no no no nooo…get her away from Epsom Downs, that place is far too lovely for her festering spores littering the air…oh my god NO! That’s my old home, I may not live there now but jesus I feel like I need shower just thinking about it.
Surely she's not going to rock up there.😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Make a little snug for your dog with blankies and fave toys - maybe under the stairs or the quietest area. I think you can also get some drops from vets now which can calm them - take vet advice though. But get them used to their snug now so they know it is a safe place.
Thanks Liar ❤ - he has a favourite soft bed that he sucks on like a dummy, he's done it since he was a pup.
I will let my sister know about the drops

Katie in her usual position…. 🤢 flogging more JYY 💩 still wearing her Priceywoods top and same outfit from yesterday 🤔

awww got her bestie round.
Aww, bless, they are reading here - I said KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT!

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Didn't he say in his last post he's looking forward to seeing Sir Tom?

📣 Hey Tommy, can we have Peeko back now... pleeease!!!
Oh that sounds ominous.....He died after doing his charity walks for Covid....:cry:

Oops, scrub that!! Sir Tom Jones, I seem to remember...x