Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I am dreading what it will be like if Harvey and Me Me Me Me Me wins tonight. She will think she’s an A lister and will be everywhere!!! Heaven help us all.
love Harvey, but he will definitely find it difficult if she takes him tonight.

Reactions: 24

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I don't suppose it's occurred to her for a minute that her own fertility will naturally be declining with age.

I am still wondering if Harvey has indeed started residential college now and if so why she hasn't capitalised on it ..yet

• Haha
Reactions: 24

oogling

VIP Member
#62 Skank Minge is on the hunt, looking for her Tracksuit Cunt.

I’m sure that language is fine for a title, no???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

DC16

VIP Member
🤣 woke up and there’s another new thread without that pair even showing themselves 🤣 Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread & @liar liar for that cracking title, so glad it won. 🏆

@Binfest thank you for what you said, I hope you stay along for the ride on here, as I think it’s going to get really bumpy 🤣 You’re giving me hope that she’s going to get a good dose of karma. I’m sure there will also be a lot more to come out after the bankruptcy too 😉👍

@Jersey Girl enjoy those arrows today. ✈ (I’m not jealous at all 🤥)

@JakeM great job on Bunnycuddles 🤣 what I do know is the real BC watches LW as he’s always giving a running commentary on his Twitter account. 🤪

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Omg. She is quoted in articles saying “Harvey is a huge credit to ME”
who says something like that?
I mean-besides the fact that her mom was the one who apparently cared for him growing up...

He is an accessory. Thats what it seems to be.
Harvey looked unbelievably tired, yawning constantly and eyes mostly closed. I wonder whether he was heavily 'medicated?'

• Sad
  • Wow

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Harvey will be taken to bed, poor Sophie drew the short straw, getting Shergar home. Pricey will say she's networking, but she'll be getting pissed and they'll all be trying to avoid being alone with her.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
That article says ' Katie was not seen holding any alcohol and was unlikely drinking, as she has been sober since last year. '

Really??
Quite. A bottle of absolut vodka and two empty cups were seen in those pictures with bunny, Jett, Katie and Carl on the day of the alleged assault.
So it must've been bunny and Jett on the lash then🤣
Yeah ok😉

• Haha
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She looks like a 90s hairdresser here, or is it just me? “where are you going on holiday this year love? I went to …”
Poor woman, can she really not see how huge and matronly she looks. Man's face on a fat old woman's body with chicken legs.

• Haha

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
Face on it 🤣
Surprised she hasn't made Harvey wear his clothing range for a free plug on telly.

Hair pulled back to give her face a lift... As let's face it her surgery face lifts haven't worked..... Brings the sister along as she can handle and watch Harvey while KP will work the room telling all who will listen how amazing she is being there as a single mother of a disabled child, after surviving a vicious attack after the death of her favourite horse and losing her best mate.... All while getting pissed/drugged up as Sophie is there to make sure Harvey gets home okay. 😏🙄

• Sad

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Tick tick, goes Pricey’s biological clock. It’s love tunnel is battered and worn. BoySon and Coal been firing blanks since before they were born.
E5D83D1F-680B-4A13-B8DE-D28B4840B8AB.jpeg

Above BoySon assisting Skanky with holding in a turd, whilst at a Star Trek gathering looking like Spock.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I see Carl's not calling for everyone to do a last minute vote for her program to win an NTA on his IG....

• Haha
  • Wow

Timz

VIP Member
She’s like one of those people that lie to claim they can’t work/walk far, and the DWP send out Private Investigators who get hold of candid pics of them out and about doing shopping 🛍 and going on hols doing the lambada! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

wimble womble

VIP Member
KP will do anything that gets her some attention ..that horse mane was no doubt done so she could be the talking point of the next day , all the harvey stuff is her again baiting trolls ..
last night it sort of backfired on her ..she couldnt pose and pout on the red carpet because of harveys anxiety etc so that had to be managed
Then im pretty sure she thought she won that award ..and she would have been pissed off she didnt ..regardless of that stupid heart thing she was doing ,,,wtf was that?
i mentioned before i do wonder if these awards are fixed in certain places..when trevor M said because of covid we have watched more tv than ever
i knew she wasnt gonna win anything.. why give an award to somebody who spent most of the pandemic getting her face pulled around in turkey whilst most of the uk stayed home and dealt with covid as KG was and still is
that whole harvey and me was fake and voters may have seen through all of her crap and fakeness

MrsEms

VIP Member
I’m not casting asparagus but somethings going on with Dave. Either he’s doing night school in how to piss off his owner or he’s got a special lady who paints his nails for him of an evening. I’m sure you’re his number one love though Dolly.
'Casting asparagus', I love it😂

totally agree about PA and I always thought that he leeches onto her for fame, I never thought he was the loving husband he was portrayed as- the whole relationship was a publicity stunt in my opinion.
I would disagree regarding Peter. I did see an interview on channel 4 news after the split from Katie. I can't remember much or who interviewed him but the questioning went a little too far probing the split and he literally fell to pieces on camera and started to cry. I think he actually walked off. He also lost alot of weight and looked quite unwell after the split.

• Sad
  • Heart