Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Are they definitely going? I so hope she doesn't win
We all hope she doesn’t win, shame really because it’s about H 🙁 but unfortunately she makes it about her, can you imagine it at the after party H would be wanting to go and she would be screaming do you love mummy Harv do ya 🙁you can hear it all going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Kitten3081

Interesting to see all the other slebs, arrive in front of the public. KP and H, look like they arrived alone
I think that’s because…
a) she was late (as always) or
b) the organisers did it on purpose for Harvey’s sake. Obviously she wouldn’t have arranged it, as that would require her to think of others, and her brain just can’t do that. It’s always Me, Me, Me

oogling

VIP Member
I wonder if she's walking like that as part of her ooh I'm disabled scam.
In her Scum exclusive she said she ran to Harv’s and further damaged her mangled feet, so in her head if she hobbles that ticks that box. Dumb cunt doesn’t realise if she didn’t wear shoes that are known to aggravate any foot condition, people would more likely believe her.

• Angry
  • Haha

oogling

VIP Member
Omg. She is quoted in articles saying “Harvey is a huge credit to ME”
who says something like that?
I mean-besides the fact that her mom was the one who apparently cared for him growing up...

He is an accessory. Thats what it seems to be.
I was just about to add the quote from OK via Daily Star “I’ll be so proud if he wins it. Not that he will understand, but he’s a massive credit to me. It’s been amazing, we’ve had so much support”

She’s so far rammed up her own arse she couldnt even begin to comprehend how shocking this statement is. ‘Not that he’ll understand’……SO WHY DRAG HIM OUT INTO AN ENVIRONMENT THAT COULD BE DETRIMENTAL TO HIM YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MUPPET.

’He’s a massive credit to me’…..I T ‘S _N O T _A B O U T _Y O U, you fucking gibbon. She probably meant ’asset’ ‘gift’ I dunno something positive but she’s too much of a twat, god I’m RAGING!

And what the hell is this??? Does she not know what a heart shape looks like?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Penguin86

VIP Member
Katie Price #62 We're bored of waiting for her comeuppance, she'd sell her soul for tuppence

• Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
It’s just bloody cruel and for the millionth time loads of people are watching it happen. Why are we the only ones who ever call her out on this abusive shit?

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovely people ❤ just catching up. Congrats on the thread title Liar & thank you Penguin for doing the new one for us ❤

One thing I've never understood about old Cuntchops is why she has to shriek & shout at H all the time. It's obvious it winds him up. He uses Makaton & has known it from age 12. You never once see her (or any of his family) using it with him. You'd have thought she'd have made it her business to learn it. And teach his siblings too, so they can all understand & communicate better with him, even when used in conjunction with normal speech. My son learned enough from scratch in 2 weeks to communicate better with one of his service users, in his own time, so much of the frustration at not being understood totally was removed for that young person. 😊

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I wonder if there will be a YT video soon of her having a post NTA chat with H.
KP: So Harve, you was nominated for an award at the NTAs, wasn’t you?
H: Yes mum.
KP: So you didn’t win, did ya?
H: No mum
KP: And how do you feel about that, Harve?
H: They are a bunch of C U Next Tuesdays, mum.

Disclaimer: Totally unscripted!

• Haha

Allan64

Chatty Member
I hate her so much...hate the way she licks her lips every second word, talks like a chavvy fuck, thinks her body is amazing when in fact its fucking horrendous looking and the way she treats poor Harvey is beyond contempt...I hope karma gets her and fucks her up good and proper

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
We just knew she wouldn't be able to go home at a decent time with Harvey. Just had to hang around afterwards no doubt woo wooing and annoying everybody. Just have a bit of dignity you vile creature. After last night it's obvious to everyone except her that exploiting Harvey is literally the only thing that still gets her on TV. By the way when's the wedding???😂😀😀

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I wonder where skanky is living 🤔 her friends won’t put up with her for to long. Perhaps she’s moved into H house now he’s in residential college, still handy for keeping tabs on wanky
If she has moved into H's house which is around the corner from Crawl's house she is bound to keep tabs on him. She is like a dog with a bone and cannot let go of anything. Everything has to be on her terms. She has to find a new "one" first then she is happy. Remember when she tried to break into KB's house to get at Bianca with P in tow. If she gets pissed/drugged and hears that he has a girl at his house murders will happen. She won't be able to stop herself. Watch this space

• Heart
  • Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
Even Harvey gets bored of hearing all her bull 💩
Bless him ... I couldnt stomach watching the whole thing, but have watched what others have posted online ... It warmed my heart seeing him look so dapper and handsome ☺💗💗 .... next to old grotbag, looks like her and the prince are definitely over ... her behaviour from here on is going to get crazier, she wont be taking this break up well, as long as the kids are no where near her, I couldnt give two fucks about the impending meltdown ... fun times ahead! (y)

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
FFS! I think I will stick my effin head in the vat of boiled piss if she wins.😡
Don’t worry Dolly I don’t think she will. Marcus rash Ford has probably more supporters than her, all the parents of school age kids for a start with his feeding kids through school holidays. But….. if she does win I will join you. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25