Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Imagining their win
HARV DONT YOU LOVE IT HARV ISNT MUMMY AMAZING HARV DONT YOU LOVE NTA HARV DONT YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV DO YOU LIKE IT ISNT IT GOOD HARV OH WOW LOOK HARV

Sophie and Dorito face holding her hair in a Tesco carrier bag at the end of the night when she’s pissed all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 25

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Ladies and gennelmen........................I'm pleased to announce the NTA for Lier of the Year goes to...................Jocelyn Skank for My Meal Ticket and Me

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thankyou to penguin for starting another thread!❤
Well done liar liar, your title is a winning masterpiece🤩❤

Bollocks, I'm awake....
29?
Ah shit, start again😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

YellowTail

VIP Member
Katie will be fuming Tommy Jessop will have captured tonight’s headlines - a person with additional needs, who is a successful person in his own right, and accepted. The opposite of a puppet. God love Harvey and May Harvey thrive in his own right away from his egg doner

Red Poppy

Why wear stilettos, if feet still recovering from injury…? 👠 🧐
Cos shes an absolute stupid, vaccous, vapid thick airhead thats why!! Lol. We cant expect anything else from a simpleton like her who thinks having a 'man' is far more important than taking care of her kids.. and keeping her animals safe. both of which she has failed MULTIPLE times with. Many animals have DIED under her care and her kids were at serious risk with her shambolic 'parenting' but fortunately are now in stable fantastic homes with BRILLIANT caring stepmums and fantastic dads. Katie Price should be flung in prison for all the shit she has done to people and animals. Sorted :) By the way when I start ranting, I just .. dont... stop..

• Heart

oogling

VIP Member
Looks like she’s getting ready, must be in some hotel in London.
She (Fern) will be doing some other bints make-up, but posting this to feed the bullshit if Skank is a no show. I think Skank will only show if she’s guaranteed a win, otherwise she wont put her melted face out there unless necessary…she’s a lazy cunt, selfish and bitter, wont wanna say congrats to anyone else, doesn’t give a rats ass…me me me me me

Anna666

VIP Member
Looks like she’s definitely back on socials 🙄 'Me' first again in her comment!
Harvey is adorable in his own right, does not need to be tarted up like a dog's dinner like his ` mother ` to be camera ready and her ` freudian slip ` of always putting herself first, on these silly posts, shows who is the most important person ... only shes to thick to know this, she always gives herself away by making this simple gesture, slipup ... its ALWAYS >>>> ME ... ME ... ME ... ME ... ME ... ... Come on price, you've been in the ` spotlight ` for MANY years now, surely a Psychiatrist, Psychologist would have pointed this out to you, putting yourself first every time, is a big clue on who is the important one :rolleyes::rolleyes:

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Finally caught up, such entertainment on here. I used to enjoy reading the comments the on the Daily FAil, but this is wayyy better.
Had laser eye surgery on Thursday so my visions been a bit off but now I can see your comments loud and clear.
Regarding her being sober - what a crock of shite. Giving up booze takes guts, determination and facing the reality that your drunken behavior caused damage to people you love and to your self. She doesn’t have the empathy or self-awareness to do this. Booze is her crotch (hahah good typo) that allows her to be ‘Jordan’ woo-fucking-hooing and sticking her tits is blokes faces.

• Haha