Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Surely we have to hear something from the toxic pair soon!....it must be killing her not being in the papers everyday with her bullshit stories
I think she is reading here and knows Tattlers are always one step ahead of her and can’t do/say what she wants to next because it’s already been said on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MrsEms

VIP Member
Too right, it’s not even wine o’clock yet 😉

I thought you was going to behave! 🤣
I just had a look on ann summers...

I think I'll just shut up for a bit🤐

I mean what the feck! A vibrator that someone else can control via an app on their phone🤯

I can imagine walking around M&S, that going off, screaming like meg Ryan and scaring and old lady to death...

It's just dangerous🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
You would think if he really didn't do it then he would be her plus one tonight and put a united front but no she's taking Sophie 🤔😂

I think Marcus Rashford or Kate Garraway Will win anyway.
Good God - Kate Garraway another perpetual victim of nothing. Her husband is still making her money - its not making it for anyone else.

• Wow
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
She attacked Carl? I could totally see that happening.
She was probably watching some reality bollocks, saw a bloke on there she liked the look of and in her drunken state started with the 'oh he's so good looking, much better than you, and he's got a big dick, look Crawl, you can't even get me pregnant, you're not a real man, you've got a little chipolata haven't you'. He tells her she's a nasty trowel and takes his ring back, she tries to get it back, a bitch slapping schoolyard fight ensues and she runs off 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
She nudged Harvey last night and told him to stand up. Then when he did she was all faux shocked. Look at what he’s doing? Stupid cow. Total sensory overload for him too and that was just her top

• Sad
  • Wow

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The state of her clomping around like a panto horse, its killed me. Well that and the rope hanging off her head. AND SHE LOST. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
It’s a shame Dennis the Penis isn’t around anymore, he would be great asking Katie a question. He used to make celebrities look very stupid and show up their hypocrisies.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Well at least we know her poor lil footsies are working fine in those stilettos. Clearly they weren't re injured during the Great Escape (over to you Pom:ROFLMAO:)
And oh dear, no free designer dress for the event? :eek: Oh well, their loss. My how the mighty have fallen, reduced to tacky see through Primark halloween trews and a crap shirt.
Now we know Harvey can behave when handled carefully and properly. He went to the gig, sat there good as gold, and cheered when nudged to. No tantrums, no ipad and no carrot cake bribery needed. I wonder if the new school regime is teaching him a better way to behave and handle things.
I bet he was confused though, as a day out with "mummy loves you 'arvey bear" generally means sitting in a beauty salon watching mummy get her nails done and her wigs washed and dried.
Her sister is tiny! :eek: KP is small and Sophie barely comes to her shoulders, with both in stilettos.

Uppompey

Chatty Member
She doesn’t sound like she means it when she says “sweetie pie”. slightly sinister sounding! She’s not used to being with him is my guess. Poor Harvey.

• Sad
  • Angry

Jaysuschrist

Dane Bowers is there, with his girlfriend who is about twenty years younger than Pricey. Hopefully they'll trip her up.
Ohhh that's interesting, she was turning up to his gigs last year out of her nut and he tried to ignore her. I wonder how that will go down

• Haha
  • Wow

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Evening you smutty lot 😂never heard such talk in all my life….. Well things didn’t go skankys way last night, she looked a mess H on the other hand looked very smart. Skanky drove me nuts swinging that bloody stupid plait around.
And wanky is out playing with his friends not sure what’s going on with them 2 but hopefully it’s fizzled out now.

She will be on the hunt now for her next victim. The guy last night had a lucky escape😂. Still not much going on in skank land .

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Before I go, I’ve never read so much crap as the article in the Mirror, ostensibly the fashion bit. ….”she teamed the daring pants with a 70s style long-sleeved blouse which added an extra pop of drama to the outfit”….

Dolly, we will be needing the largest piss pot available today and the laughing booth where you can chortle in silence!

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
When you actually saw the other documentarys..prices had no heart or emotion it was almost like a go fund me documentary to get H into that expensive accomodation...she will be pissed off he didn't win ..because grim realization that she's an old has-been will sink in now I'm sure harv will go off and do his own thing and she can vanish into the z list wilderness

• Heart

Mercedes

Let's just have a closer look at that lush, silky plait.

First we have old wonky nose with a thick, dry, very peculiar start of plaitView attachment 754470

Moving down to the middle section where 3 separate clumps from different warehouses appear to have been mig welded together View attachment 754475

Ending in something stolen from a very tatty looking marsupial. View attachment 754479
I just don’t understand , when you know millions are going to see you , you chose an outfit like this , pure chav and so old fashioned . Looks ridiculous.
Then the hair , of all the wigs she has , she chooses this cheap chatty look again . She has no fashion sense at all.always manages to look cheep , those trousers , come on , get a grip 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok, I have a confession to make, don't tell anyone🤫
I went to an ann summers party once and met the famous rabbit, I was quite shocked...big innit😳 anyway I must say I didn't take it one home!
The party was a little quiet. The host asked everyone to take and item of clothing to try, either pop it on over their clothes or feel free to try it on properly. I was left with the very naff pvc maids outfit so I skipped off to try it on in the laundry room. I did go for it, saw the Dyson and thought, right let's cause some chaos. Went back out full maids outfit on, plugged in the Dyson and went in the room and started cleaning🤦‍♀️
The ladies were shocked and rolling around with laughter. Most hadn't met me before.
I blamed the mojitos...again🤣

• Haha

Gx2018

Omg. She is quoted in articles saying “Harvey is a huge credit to ME”
who says something like that?
I mean-besides the fact that her mom was the one who apparently cared for him growing up...

He is an accessory. Thats what it seems to be.
Omg. She is quoted in articles saying “Harvey is a huge credit to ME”
who says something like that?
I mean-besides the fact that her mom was the one who apparently cared for him growing up...

He is an accessory. Thats what it seems to be.
Til he kicks off and actually hurts someone. That just seems like a stressful environment for him to be in. I don’t think he should be shunned from the world, but, he probably would’ve been happier watching at home.

• Heart