Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
As much as I sympathise with Harvey and his situation - he seems a sweet young man. I really hope Marcus wins just so I don’t have to read what an amazing Mum she is and she made an award winning programme about how hard she works as a Mum to Harvey.

Marcus is an absolute legend though (I’m a totally biased Man Utd fan though 😆) Krusty flaps would never think to use her position to help children actually be able to get a half decent meal. She’d use the kids as her meal ticket. She’s a twunt
Marcus helped thousands of kids with his campaign. KP just helped herself as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Facehugger

VIP Member
Tell you what folks, the day shift are going to have to speed read when they clock on in't morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I just hope the police don't just let this go. At the very least they've wasted police time and the worst part is if they're still together they've obviously been holed up together all along plotting and rubbing their hands at all the money they could make. Also if it was her with him at the MM that day why yet again was she swanning in and out again? Is that house never going to be out of bounds for her? Surely you only need a certain time to get your stuff. This has been going on for months. Get the bloody stuff out once and for all and lock the gate! By God I hope something comes of this court hearing. If they adjourn it again I'll explode.They've had months to prepare this case. If she doesn't show up so what, just get it done. Rant over I'm going dog walking!😤😤😤 Hope you all have a lovely day.

We all hope she doesn’t win, shame really because it’s about H 🙁 but unfortunately she makes it about her, can you imagine it at the after party H would be wanting to go and she would be screaming do you love mummy Harv do ya 🙁you can hear it all going on.
I think she'd get short shrift at any party after the farce of the last few weeks. She's incredibly disliked in celeb circles at the best of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bexta147

Tick tick, goes Pricey’s biological clock. It’s love tunnel is battered and worn. BoySon and Coal been firing blanks since before they were born.
View attachment 753198

Above BoySon assisting Skanky with holding in a turd, whilst at a Star Trek gathering looking like Spock.

I still can’t believe she went to a wedding looking like this 😂 absolutely zero effort, she looks like she’s off for a days shopping not to a bloody wedding 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Georgia1970

If that documentary wins,I will cry with frustration. If I didn’t know better I would have honestly thought it was just about a narcissistic mother and how she made showing her autistic son round a few schools all about her. People who think she is a good,or even good enough,mother have obviously have very low parenting standards. I see no love and warmth towards Harvey from her,or even a good understanding of his needs. The only thing that is see that may be interpreted as a positive by the viewers is her apparent patience with him,which is actually just apathy and laziness. What does she have on someone,seriously,she must have done serious shit on a media mogul. It’s the only possible explanation for her continued presence on TV and mainstream media.
Bang on, there's no naturalness between the two of them. Just her keeping asking if and how much he loves her and her keep kissing him. There's no real affection, she didn't speak to him in a calm precise manner when he became upset, or ask the camera-men to give him some space, she quite liked him showing the dramatics, made it look like 'this is what I deal with every day' when we all know her mom looked after him until it became too much, then they had a nanny/various 'dads' and once the state agreed to pay for his care he was shipped off for welfare to deal with him. How she gets comments on what a fantastic mother she is shows the low level of parenting skills her followers must have. Can't look after her kids, can't look after her animals and is certainly too stupid to look after her best interests and keep away from idiots who indulge her.

Last edited:

Anna666

VIP Member
It's clear that Harvey, is her biggest ` earner ` ( prawncess is next in line ) ... now she has binned the ` one ` the ` prince ` she cant earn on her ridiculous ` adventures with COLE ` .... and that's why, she took this young man to an event that was totally out of his comfort zone .... this is how her pea brain works ... if true, there will be another documentary, she is already selling him to the highest bidder, the exposure will also help sell his clothes brand, again it's all about HER ... If she will gain from it, she will continue to plug it ... there is no warmth in her cold eyes, just pound signs! ... Shes rotten to the bone ..... finally .... price? ... ` sweetiepie???? ` .... do fuck off, you fake as fuck NARCISSIST!! .... Some of us see right through you, your embarrassing act last night, for the cameras was cringeworthy, as were those nasty cheap rags you were wearing, that thick slap all over your mangled boat race, Ive seen better looking drag acts .... and that dry straw plait you had plonked on your thick bonce!🤡🤡🤡 ...... the ` pwwwwiiiiicccyyyyy ` ...... definitely does not HAVE IT anymore ..... " Washed up, very used ... old slapper " 👊👊🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

oogling

VIP Member
Sophie is in her fecking Handbag, Harv quickly put his headphones back on, whilst Mommy Dearest shows she’s unable to pout her lips properly anymore looking like an absolute muppet posing for the camera, not checking if her son is ok, whilst someone in the background seems to be giving her stink eye…who is that?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Caw1982

VIP Member
Why the fuck is the Scum going over old ground of hers and Petes (god he looked rough) big fat gypsy wedding.
They need to stop giving this shrivelled up scrotum exposure!!! It was 2000 and fucking 5.
I say this after reading the article top to bottom hahahhahhaa

• Haha
  • Wow

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I thought all this latest work done on the face & body in Turkey was in preparation for her big reveal at the NTA’s. Then she turns up looking like me! Fat and 40 🤣. Minus the obnoxious ring and the even more obnoxious fiancé. Surely she must now look at the last year and wonder where it all went wrong? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s up early getting herself in the news
That shirt is £25.00 in Zara ..looks fucking awful

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m actually raging 🤬 this is the twunt who injects Krusty, Cawl and Fern Pointy Chin and here she is driving whilst holding her phone and filming with her young child beside her not in a child car seat from what I can see. Then she proceeds to eat a sarnie with one hand whilst filming whilst the car is moving with young son in the seat beside her. Absolute waste of space 🤬🤬🤬
The seat belt is over his face. I don't have kids but I think that is what you're supposed to use booster seats for 🤷‍♂️

• Angry
  • Wow

JaynieDay

VIP Member
To those of you on here who have S/N children, I didn’t think they like having jewellery on…but please correct me if I’m wrong 😘
I think it can be as individual as the child, but mine (Asperger/mild ASD) takes anything off after about 5 minutes. She’s high functioning teen, my teen godson, is high functioning, but worse ASD wears a necklace constantly.

What worries me is whilst Harvey has his ear defenders is he getting overwhelmed with all the sights and smells? Have they prepared a calm space for him if he gets too overwhelmed? He’s a big lad, if he goes into meltdown he could hurt himself or someone else. It’s too easy for him to be over stimulated in this environment. She’s such a selfish bitch dragging Harvey to this.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh please noooo, not boyson again😫
He's such a wank stain🤦‍♀️

He might have a body from baywatch (all be it a bit pale)
But he has a face from crimewatch...
Ugly sod😂

• Haha
MrsEms! Did you ever see those women again? Sounds very funny.
No, not done Ann Summers or Tupper Ware, the two being distinctly different!
My mum had a "tupperware" party once when i was young. I didn't have the heart to ask her if the suitcase full of dicks in the living room were microwavable or dishwasher safe. :rolleyes:

• Haha