Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh god. If she does turn up on Thursday with Goochi/Legoman with his knuckles dragging on the red carpet, will she be wearing a JJY trackie? No designer would give her a free gown. Also not sure if a UK designer caters for Russian Shotputters?

On another note Mr Blue is still off poorly but helterskeltering to a divorce. He felt better mid morning and decided to bleach the utility room floor. Spilt beach and wiped it up with 2 of my turquoise Egyptian cotton bath sheets. Cost about £30+ each. Now all the colour has gone white in places. Going to have to dye them black! 🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MrsEms

VIP Member
Seriously….

Get your statement

Come on GoodOnYa,

There is no need to be to be rude in your post, and when life gets shit we talk.
We know katie can bring out the worst in us so that's why we have a massive boiling piss pot to share😉❤
Take it easy, goodnight x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
i think Jett looks like Kieran though, could be my imagination!
He probably is kierans..... I just hink KP wasn't sure as Leo, gavin and kieran all overlapped each other and she panicked hence why she made sure to marry kieran right away.

I’m sure it was joe hart that was fingered for jets dad but might be wrong
Yeah he was the goal keeper she hinted she slept with on twitter..... On his wedding day she tweeted this information I believe.... The lovely lady that she is. 😏

• Angry
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

Yawn more old 💩
You aint fit to look after a pigeon let alone a baby you fake ass piece of 💩😡
Damned right; No doubt its already found a surrogate stupid enough through its "fans" on insta. Picture it

"Yeah but no but. Kaytiy arskd if Iyd have a baybe fer her an' I sed yes becorse she's such an amaaaaaazin' muvver alreddy to dem uvver kids an' I knows she'll be just as fantarstik with dis wun anawl. Is grate becorse I can stiwl get me benefits anawl fer Shayden, Brayden, Jayden, Raydon & Bunnycuddles but Kaytiy is gonna give me a tracksuit from JYY for avinn dis sprog fer 'er! Isss grate innit?"
1630993821281.png

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
one of the things I can forgive my late mum for

she died of sepsis on April 15th this year aged only 60

is being a fan of Katie and her shows

I could've slagged her endlessly for it but wisely didn't

she also loved I'm A Celebrity

during series 3 I was thinking

please DONT get with Katie and if you do Peter DONT MARRY HER

for a start she's boring

secondly SHE ISNT ATTRACTIVE
I'm so sorry for your loss Gordon, bless you. Take care❤

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Ok I shall say this only once. I’ve just seen a couple of articles in The Mirror and The Sun re the death of Sarah Harding and one says Katie is ‘devastated’, which seems strange, why the inverted commas? The other where Katie reached out to Sarah to get in touch with her. It seems as if they weren’t in touch anymore, which is sad, but obviously not as sad as poor Sarah dying at such a young age.

Scrub what I’m going to say, just that life is very unfair at times and may Sarah Harding rest in peace.
Loved Sarah, she was without a doubt the sassiest one! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thankyou to Penguin for starting a new thread😊 A big well done to hunnybubbly for a cracking title😂

@MrsEms sorry it's late but congratulations on becoming a Very Important Pissboiler 👏 I did this pic as it's what I see in my minds eye when seeing your name 😘View attachment 747040
Aww, thankyou so much crumble, that's lovely and has cheered me up🥰

It feels a downer of a day, Sarah's passing had hit me earlier, I couldn't find words🙁 I'm so sad for her and her family...its just so unfair and cruel.

Sarah was the ultimate party girl, naturally beautiful and had a great vibrancy. RIP ❤

• Heart

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

I think he was arrested and it is him being investigated but In his eyes he didn’t hit her. He is denying it. Im not sure why she was in his car the other day but it seems to me that they had a fight, she is accusing him of DA, he denies it and soon THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD hahaha what a funny drama this whole thing is! 🤣

• Haha

Allan64

Chatty Member
Only a few weeks to her bankruptcy hearing...so must be time for a holiday so she doesn't need to show up again...I hear kabul is nice this time of year

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Well... She doesn't exactly pay any bills though
It does pay for endless luxury holidays ... daily maintenance of hair, nails, countless unnecessary surgery .. expensive gifts for the children, wastes a good grand a week on food shop, plus take aways, and her secret ` habits ` .. it's no wonder she doesn't have enough to pay the bills and what the twat owes to others! .... " PRIORITIES!! ":mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
Afternoon all, just in from work, still half hanging 🤮🤮 Going to have a quick catch up but before i do...
@DC16 regarding your latest post did you not spot this 😲😲😲😲😲
Holy 💩balls on fire wtaf,the 💍 ring has re appeared
Maybe ... just maybe ..... the mystery ` attacker ` ... who smashed IT in the ` boat race ` and ` tea leaf!!! ` ..... kindly gave it back for the ` photoshoot ` on the understanding it would be returned to him???????? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... whoever this man maybe ... 🤔🤔:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... and the ` shit show ` that is her life continues!! ..... do I smell >>>>>> :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Article in the Daily Mail re her interview in New magazine. This line, “her words - a rare moment of candour”…..

Candour means open and honest

Pardon me while I throw up. Dolly!

• Haha
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Bless I feel bad now. Monsieur Crumble you come across as a very gentle, pragmatic man, without bitterness. Wishing you and your daughter all the best.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Again this statement by Carl is confusing. Why now? Why not when it first happened? Who else can it be? It’s like a story is released with minimum detail which can be explained in different ways. Then all the supposition, theories etc, which obviously is welcome to some people as they say all publicity is good publicity. Then the follow up statement which again doesn’t give you the answer.

I’ve got a headache. Dolly! MrsEms!

• Heart

GordonD88

Chatty Member
I mean people were shocked when I as a lad said I didn't fancy Jordan at all

AT ALL

because Katie Price didn't seem to be a pleasant person

or anything special to look at