Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
Wonder why he’s put that out now?
Joint appearance at the televised NTA’s maybe 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Anna666

VIP Member
I just want to thank you all for your lovely kind words with regards my post (not trying for sympathy)so many lovely Tattlers 😊 we all and our families face health issues every day and we really suffer but are always there for others,I love reading all your posts even when we go off thread and the humour is second to none( especially with certain peeps,you know who you are 😉😁)when I was one of the original 3 stooges I got so much abuse from Cuntybubbles and others so I was encouraged to become a tattler,I lurked for a while before joining but when I did you all made me so welcome 🥰you are all so lovely (apart from the odd weirdo's that crop up to upset the apple cart) and make me smile every day 🙂blessings to you all and big up the Skanky's ✊
You are also a lovely person ... dont worry about ` bunnycunttles ` it wouldnt last 5mins on here .... funny thing, it never replied to me at The Scum, which is a shame, I would have ripped it a new arsehole, but sadly it avoided me .. I wonder why??? 🤔 🤔 :oops::oops: ... there are some good people on here, you are surrounded by friends .... I remember you in the comments section, and your daughter has often been in my thoughts, when I saw your comment today, I knew it was you ... I can only send her, you and the family much love ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Do you need a tampon, hun? 🤣
I shouldn't have laughed, it's such an immature comment.

One household 3 ladies menstruating at the same time...
My husband and son should be given a hotel pass and bugger off!
I wouldn't blame them honest, its fecking brutal in this house once a month🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
And now in the Daily Price/Daily Scum, it’s reporting on its favourite dead head that is was burgled and assaulted 🤣🤣
“"Having both Blade and her new dog Okra around will help make Katie's home feel safer after it was burgled and she was assaulted."
Burglars engaging in Coercive control, wow that's scary ......and what fecking 'home'?! 😬 🥴🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

wimble womble

VIP Member
Changing the topic a bit just watching celeb sas
And no surprise that like minimum effort price minimum effort katona is the first to leave
She was more pathetic and lacklustre than price

• Haha
Reactions: 22

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Afternoon all, just in from work, still half hanging 🤮🤮 Going to have a quick catch up but before i do...
@DC16 regarding your latest post did you not spot this 😲😲😲😲😲
Holy 💩balls on fire wtaf,the 💍 ring has re appeared
Why is she wearing a fur coat in a toilet cubicle? Suitable location for her but the coat deserves better.

• Haha
  • Heart
The comments on that Leandro article...nothing has changed in a decade. People knew she was a hot mess then, yet still she's clinging on to being relevant. That's some shit hot PR!

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
So the PriceyWoods scam takes another turn 🤣 There are blocked sewer pipes which contain less shit than Price. Lies, Spin and Deception go hand in glove with Drugs, False Tits and Face Lifts.

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Maybe she went through his phone seen something she didn’t like and went full on psycho mode on him. She maybe threw her ring at him and hurt herself in a the midst of a full on frenzy. He could’ve just been trying to calm her down I wouldn’t put it past them.
I can just imagine him doing something she doesn’t like and her ranting in his face ‘don’t underestimate the pwiceyyyyy’.

• Angry

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Loads of us complained... some got replies, others like myself didn't. The show should be cancelled - it is utter shite. KK is no better than KP imho.
Having either KP or KK as roving reporters for SPL says a lot about the calibre of the show that either one of them would be even considered for the job. It's pretty obvious that they can't find anyone with the right credentials who wants to take it on.

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
If he says it wasn't him, who are they gonna blame for it!!
Police error - Jett was on a sugar high after eating a family size bag of M&M’s and went on Hulk Smash. Owing to poor lighting and an inexperienced copper, they mistook him for a 32 year old man.

Or some other bollocks they concoct.

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
You are so right there; The kids are a novelty that she soon tires of. Why the fathers allow it to take the children off to do as it wishes with them is beyond me - I'd only allow the thing to see them at a Contact Centre where it is monitored every second because it cannot be trusted :(
That's why I don't get the great father thing.

I wouldn’t let my child anywhere near her without supervision, definitely not on holiday etc. Plus they've seen and lived her drug, drink and selfish life , they know what she gets up to.
My opinion would be supervised access only.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Frankly the only real damage to this thing (apart from all that catastrophic surgery) is inside its head.

In that cavern devoid of anything decent its a seething cesspit of vileness for which there is no cure, indeed, even the Priory's finest correspondence course in Mentawl 'elf Ishoos couldn't change that little fact and that we know because How Many Times has it allegedly been there for tweetment? It is getting progressively MORE BONKERS every single day :) 🥴

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
You have to wonder if we are gonna get a " no charges" spiel by the police very soon by the police..because that way we will never know if legoman did it or didnt..bit of a coincedence hes crawled out of his brickbox all of a sudden......................
Again, I guess if neither party are talking to the Police, and she is not pressing charges they won’t waste any more of their valuable time on this.
But, as I said in an earlier post, it’s only a matter of time before the “ Burglar “ with coercive control breaks into her house again and attacks even more next time!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Ffs she’s got a new dog. Another Alsatian…….
And the sun seem to be implying she was assaulted by a burglar
Like a burglar is going to come in and rob your house while you are sat watching telly, "Don't mind me, I've just let myself in through the open window to rob the place - you just put your feet up and carry on watching telly I'll be gone soon 👍"
Yeah right 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Talking abouts birds pooing years ago friend was( sorry I pmsl ) ever time I think about it. Anyway was sitting on seat at seaside eating a ice cream,a seagull flew over dropped one in her bag,she thought it was her ice cream and licked it up with her finger.🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick