Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Perfect example of someone trying to hard, and failing miserably, she doesn't have ` it ` anymore ... ` it's ` not there ... her pics just get more comical, like those aging actresses who can't let go, and have that ridiculous surgery, that makes them look like clowns 🤡🤡 ... years ago she had the right team around her, that made sure she looked the part .... now it seems like a mate is doing the makeup/hair and her daughter little rabbit is taking the pics, on her phone, in someone's conservatory ... It all reeks of " CHEAP, SHABBY AND TACKY "
She just looks like an ageing street corner hooker giving a punter the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
💯 agree with this! I’ve been lurking since the incident, he either didn’t ‘hit’ her (so shoved/slapped etc) or doesn’t class what he did as hitting 😬 but I can’t see any reasonable scenario where it wasn’t him who did *something*
I think she won him back by saying "if we stick together Cole, this time next year we will be Billionaire's!!!"

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
@Jersey Girl 🇯🇪 you ready for the reds tomorrow? ✈

so who is taking bets for if she shows tomorrow evening…😏
I sure am!! I saw them practice over the bay yesterday albeit briefly. Love the Red Arrows and I'll have the best view in Jersey!! Obviously whilst I work!! 🇯🇪 🇯🇪 😍😍

'I don’t know why you all dislike sexy Pricey so much? She is a fabulous mum! You don’t win the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year award if you aren’t. I am crying as I type this, she is absolutely adorable!'
Dr Fried Eggs Emily would love to have "Well Hung" Carl instead of Chipolata Pete!!! :love: :love: . Christ, I know the idiots ramblings too well!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
The Price was being Price at this weekends Hoopla Festival, by doing a no show. Who in their right minds would book this plastic not fantastic car crash, never mind pay to see it perform? Freak Show levels of freakyness.

Surprised she didn’t ride on it’s dead and dying horse on to the stage, wearing a SH Cape, dragging Old Iron Lung Mummy Price, Bungle and Car Wash Carl (in a cage).

• Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Nothing we didn’t already know 🙄
“Hounded by trolls” = “asked questions about what really happened”

• Angry
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don't think Katie actually HAS any friends, does she? I mean, she has people she pays e.g. nail technicians/hairdressers/nannies who she refers to as friends, but think how many people she used to be pictured with but who have disappeared. Gary and his partner, for instance?
I don't think she has the personality to be a proper friend to anyone - she's too narcissistic and self-absorbed.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Because Carl took it off her in the row, she told the Police it was stolen to get back at him, now they are all loved up again, he has given it back to her!!!! 🤯
That seems the most likely explanation, sadly. What a couple of idiots.

• Angry

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Price is on the telly with a face like a welly. The Horse is Dead and the Burglars have Fled. With Iron lung is still going strong, it appears nothing is wrong.

• Haha
  • Angry

bexta147

Ive said for a while I personally don’t think it was Carl. The newspaper article saying she’s being supported by the police, the police statements states that the person arrested is still under ‘conditional’ bail, we know Katie and Carl have been seen together, he wouldn’t be allowed near her under bail conditions and I don’t think he would be able to put a public post saying he didn’t do it as if he was charged and was having to appear in court any public statement made by him could interfere with the court case.

Its the coercive control that kept throwing me but I was discussing this with a mate today and she had the idea that KP could have possibly been having an affair, they were controlling her/threatening her to release the affair to Carl/the papers and it’s this person that has turned up at Carl’s and subsequently been arrested 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean it’s not that much of a stretch with her track record.

How old is Chris Harris, anyone know. Arguing was heard about 11.30 PM, hours before the alleged assault. Neighbours said it sounded like a drunken group coming out of a pub. As we all pretty much agree nothing makes sense, it's all bullshit!
I don’t know. I tried to look when the news of the ‘attack’ broke but I couldn’t find anything.

• Wow

onthebuses

Loooool .... Exactly ..... there was this famous movie, I think it was called ` full metal jacket ` where the whore says to the soldiers, in a heavy Vietnamese accent ... " Me sucky, fucky for 5 dalla!! " that's what these pics remind off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes it was Full Metal Jacket 👍

023FD0F7-4C0C-4129-A58C-E583C056A019.jpeg

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
I can’t believe they have published these pictures. One picture looks like a slug is walking across her eye. The other what’s up with the mouth? Are these pictures meant to be sexy? 🤷‍♀️
Perfect example of someone trying to hard, and failing miserably, she doesn't have ` it ` anymore ... ` it's ` not there ... her pics just get more comical, like those aging actresses who can't let go, and have that ridiculous surgery, that makes them look like clowns 🤡🤡 ... years ago she had the right team around her, that made sure she looked the part .... now it seems like a mate is doing the makeup/hair and her daughter little rabbit is taking the pics, on her phone, in someone's conservatory ... It all reeks of " CHEAP, SHABBY AND TACKY "

• Heart
  • Haha

oogling

VIP Member
#61 Katie Price is a CUNT

I’ve gong for short and sweet, and to the point!

Oh, in case it needs to be clean:

#61 Katie Price is a C*^t. there…perfect.

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Pissing myself laughing at Katona being on 'Stephs Crap Lunch'

Here's some pictures of Bully Boy Crawl in the studio thinking he had made it and was some kind of 'star'. Lower case 's' intential. What for Christ only knows. Deluded imbecile.
Look around you lardbrain.

Oooh, look, next to you on your right, that's Madonna isn't it? And there's Elton! Ooooh , and Paul McCartney.
Is that, i think it is! Bono with his actress daughter.
And in the corner because they're shy, Dolly Parton, jef bezos and ronaldo?!

Well fek me, look who's entering now! The Queen! Crikey.

Oh, sorry. My mistake.
It's actually Big Loz, not Big Liz.
And the rest are cardboard cutouts.
That's the closest you're going to get soft lad.
Lozza is eyeing you up though and she's worn her best scrunchie. And she likes cast offs.
Grab your goochee romper suit, you've pulled!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I’m sure it was joe hart that was fingered for jets dad but might be wrong
I thought it was joe hart too. I remember thinking there was a resemblance between them as well. Also was it joe hart that got married and Katie just had to put up some comments on social media about the affair on his wedding day? Its always about 'me me me' with her.

• Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
I might be…no, no need to worry. I’m not the dreaded bunnyboiler. Bunny has previously stated that he had a dream where he made love to Katie. A nightmare is what I would call it 🤣
Haha, he'd have to unweld himself off his computer chair first, climb over the hoard of rubbish around him, scrape off his mucky string vest with a fish slice and GHD his long & curlies into a chode curtain before that'd happen, our Skanky has got standards ya know! 🤣

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
You can’t beat it when the cat tries jumping on your head to wake you up in the morning to tell you he’s hungry!

Morning!

How strange. In recent days it’s been very quiet on the news front but all of a sudden literally we’re awash with stories. Stories about the new dog, about wanting more children, the prospect of a new Harvey documentary. What’s going on? Why not space out these stories? Also they are allowing comments under a couple of the articles I read when before this wasn’t so.

The only thing I can think of is when you bombard a load of information at people at the same time, the more difficult to see what’s really going on, to check the info for any errors etc. As has been said a massive attempt at deflection, like just forget what’s happened with this assault story.

I may not be very clever, but I’m not a mug!

Have a good day

Dolly, we’ll be needing the communal pisspot and the eco friendly pop up versions that fold away into a purse.

• Haha
  • Heart

GoodOnYa

License Fee money going directly to Price. That Wretch wants paying for breathing.
Bloody cheek taking License Payers money, it won’t contribute to its own TAX Bill but will happily take money from pensioners who now have to fund & feed this crap machine.
I’m taking bets, today we will be a fed another load of crapola, building up to how Cole tried to save her in a home attack..this story will change quicker than the UK weather. We’ve had the ‘Little Crappy’ range launched, as a deflection, seriously who would put their kid in one of those outfits, talk about the other mums sniggering….😂😂

• Haha

Teef4Two

This ring crap is bugging me, these are from news sources

'Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but went during the incident.'

Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring was reportedly "taken" from her in Monday's alleged assault.

Police are investigating claims her seven-carat diamond ring, which is believed to have been custom-made for her by a jeweller in East London, disappeared during the incident.

So why the F is it back on her finger? Surely if the police were investigating she cant have just turned around and said oh i found it and that would be it?

And didn't someone on here say Rankins jewellers (the ones that made it) had unfollowed Carl or he had unfollowed them, Fishy as F

I can’t believe they have published these pictures. One picture looks like a slug is walking across her eye. The other what’s up with the mouth? Are these pictures meant to be sexy? 🤷‍♀️
Its gurning 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry