Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This was when she looked good, her eyes looked best here.
But since having all that face lifts she looks awful now.

Should never of messed with her face, no going back.

Reactions: 53
Yes very sad I always think of my own daughter (39)she is battling cancer so cruel when so young xx

Reactions: 47
Don’t forget that the ones of her in a studio are done with industrial strength polyfilla foundation to account for the lighting.
You’re right though. Her face is beyond saving. That will be her next thing…asking for a face transplant.

Reactions: 24
I think she may turn up on thursday,,its a perfect showstopper for her..legoman may even have his suit ready lmfao

Reactions: 17
Is it a Hairy Bikers recipe Blue? - Anyone who enjoy cooking should get their book, you can't go wrong with them
It's not to be honest. Mash up of Jamie Oliver and my own spin on it.

Made some stock from my poussin bones with cinnamon, nutmeg, lemongrass and star anaise. So using that as a base with some creme fraiche. Sound mad but works a treat!

Reactions: 15
Like she said in her youtube, "if you want to see me make a TiT of myself - like and subscribe"

Reactions: 13
Hi Dolly, had a lovely cuddle with me cat this morning, hope Daves ok.

No, you’ve got that piss pot of yours to get sparklingly clean and odour free!
Awwwww wish my Dave would cuddle.Yes piss pot will be spotless no sign of in it.

Reactions: 10
Lacks any form of self awareness and is beyond help.

Reactions: 15
Yes very sad I always think of my own daughter (39)she is battling cancer so cruel when so young xx
I care more about what happens to your daughter than an ex-member of an ex-girl group because she must be as lovely as you are.

Reactions: 22
I think she may turn up on thursday,,its a perfect showstopper for her..legoman may even have his suit ready lmfao
She will only turn up if she has a free dress to wear, she hasn't been able to beg for one on IG.

Hey Skanky, l'm sure your local fruit 'n' veg man has thrown out some hessian sacks that he had his spuds in - you better get sewing, there's only three days left

Reactions: 22
Once you get those slity ridicolous " foxy eyes " done surgically, its permanent!! ..... when the skin due to aging sags further, and she keeps returning for more ` fix it botch jobs ` we have the next bride of wildenstein

Reactions: 30
I have zero interest in pop girl groups, so other than wishing her friends and family well anything else would be hypocritical of me.

I do however care about you and your daughter, from what I see on here you seem a decent person with your head screwed on.
Kindest wishes and I hope she makes a strong recovery. Be kind to yourself.

She ranges from holly willoughby (sp? Who cares!) to amanda holden with a few other idiots thrown in for good measure, each photo looks like a different air head.
All that heavily plastered makeup, extensions and editing, i can't see anything appealing at all.

Agreed about the surgery.
She’s an ugly human inside and out.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.