Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Katie Price #61 The last time the pair told the truth Queen Victoria was on the throne

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I suspect they would, but with a 'responsible adult' and social services present. Possibly released into a care unit depending on what level of care existed at home.
If someone with serious learning disabilities stabbed someone it wouldn't just be ignored.
I also believe Harvey could cause worse injuries than that if he really kicked off. Meaning CW would be injured in trying to protect her. Harvey is a big strong lad, and KP is only small.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I bet there's a couple of 'Daves' in there, eh Dolly?

Aww.... I just adore 'kitty-pads.' (Shame that KPs new guard dog, OKRA, is named after ladies fingers -yuk!
Awwwww yes Sewer,I wish he wouldn’t scrape his nails through his teef though when he is cleaning them.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Agree completely Liar my chum.

We can surmise it was them because of the behaviour. I'm sure the guest who posted the review was from New Zealand if I remember rightly, so I would assume they would have had no idea who she was, if indeed it was them.

I believe in 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race'.
It could have easily been a loud American party to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Some people will do anything to get into the papers. I remember the headline Freddie Starr ate my hamster. Also celebs mysteriously slipping on their driveway emptying the bins with their boobs falling out of their top.
You know what Harry, in 30 - 50 years time there won't be any Doctors, Surgeons, Lawyers, Police etc... Because everyone will want to be IG influencers, have their own YouTube channels, go on Love Island and all that shit...

Thank God for Billy Eilish - a young, very talented young lady, best thing since Prince, David Bowie, Elvis etc

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Yeah she married kieran 2months after meeting him..... Then while pregnant with jett hide her bump whenever in public then had him prem in France (where no one spoke English apparently 🙄) then posted that picture of his blanket stating 50% mam 50%dad or something like that.... She couldn't make it more obvious 😂... Didn't she also sleep with that goalkeeper around that time too.... Lost count 😂
Jett totally looks like Gavin Henson!

• Wow
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Would the BBC pull the follow-up programme on H if she comes out and says that H was the person that attacked her and that they were both covering up for him? I am sure that the BBC wont want to get caught up in DV between an adult who is technically a child and his mother.
Hmmmmm how would she lie her way out of that one???

Harrigan

VIP Member
Truth be told is the phrase Carl was after.

My own truth? I am wearing shape wear as I type. I ruddy hope I don’t need the loo in a flash!

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Harvey would also certainly never be prosecuted for assault, the M’Naghten rule would make (rightly) it impossible for him to be found guilty.

“The M'Naghten Rule (or test) was established by the English House of Lords in the mid-19th Century and states that:
He has a mental age of 7 apparently...

• Sad

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I wouldn't put it past her to flog the dead horse...just checking, yep my burgers are 100% beef😉🤣

I will enjoy the bbq thankyou harri...once I've made the potato salad, salad bowl, chicken kebabs, pasta sides, do everything for my husband to flip a few burgers and declare himself the bbq king! Typical man🤣
A horse walks in to a bar:
AGAIN there is no punch-line....
(But at least it's food for thought!) x

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lozenger

Chatty Member

I vividly remember the Jett pregnancy - instead of flaunting her bump as she did with Junior and Princess she kept it hidden but the odd landmarks she revealed matched my first pregnancy (conceived December, born end August). Then suddenly she has him in August (emergency dash in France after going away somewhere remote as you do when you're pregnant and normally need a caesarian) and he is terribly premature? I was convinced that it was all a cover up as he wasn't Kieran's but I do think he looks like Kieran and also Jett and Bunny look just like each other.
I'm with you on this - it was all very mysterious for some reason & god knows why. On 19th June, skanky appeared on Daybreak & said she was in her third trimester - that starts at 28 weeks (7 months) - let's give her the benefit of the doubt & say she was on day 1 of the third trimester, that puts date of conception 29th November. Or she could be just really thick and not know what a trimester is 😅 But i would think by your fourth child you really would know. She also said it could pop out any time now - but Jett allegedly arrived 2 months early on 18th August (could be wrong on the date)

• Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I wonder what type of support Katie is getting from the police? Does somebody call round and do her nails or wash her wig? Honestly I’m interested.

Also hearing about Princess, I assume either she’s going into modelling or pop music. You can see the apple does not fall far from the tree in this instance. Oh well.

Sometimes being on here I feel like I’m living in Pigeon Street, other times it’s like Coronation Street.

Miss Mary of Sweden 1957 is off to bed, now I’ve released the girdle, everything’s exploded,
Good Night and God bless

Anyone suffer from damaged I pad chargers? Me cat keeps destroying them! Dolly!
Naughty Puss,Dave takes no notice of them.Ahh you have released the Kracken.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow