Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all, just in from work, still half hanging 🤮🤮 Going to have a quick catch up but before i do...
@DC16 regarding your latest post did you not spot this 😲😲😲😲😲
Holy 💩balls on fire wtaf,the 💍 ring has re appeared
Maybe ... just maybe ..... the mystery ` attacker ` ... who smashed IT in the ` boat race ` and ` tea leaf!!! ` ..... kindly gave it back for the ` photoshoot ` on the understanding it would be returned to him???????? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... whoever this man maybe ... 🤔🤔:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... and the ` tit show ` that is her life continues!! ..... do I smell >>>>>> :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet the duck,she is holed up with the bleep somewhere! She bleeping knows if it gets out she is fucked.!Do you think?
She is finished

Maybe ... just maybe ..... the mystery ` attacker ` ... who smashed IT in the ` boat race ` and ` tea leaf!!! ` ..... kindly gave it back for the ` photoshoot ` on the understanding it would be returned to him???????? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... whoever this man maybe ... 🤔🤔:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... and the ` tit show ` that is her life continues!! ..... do I smell >>>>>> :poop::poop::poop::poop:
@Anna666 You make me laugh every day 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
last week!!
@DC16 Was it thursday or friday?
And the same peachy nail polish that she had in Carls Bentley going to the MM in the pics in the black fluffy jacket
Ooh you are right... so no stolen ring, no bruises, no cuts but she's lost half a leg ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Bet the duck,she is holed up with the bleep somewhere! She bleeping knows if it gets out she is fucked.!Do you think?
She never plays by the rules, so I think so Dolly - she also wouldn't trust him so he needs to be by her side.

Thought it was her in the car too Dolly - you can tell by the colour of her hands, always looks like she has been making mud pies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She never plays by the rules, so I think so Dolly - she also wouldn't trust him so he needs to be by her side.

Thought it was her in the car too Dolly - you can tell by the colour of her hands, always looks like she has been making mud pies
Her nails were arse scratching vile 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Afternoon all, just in from work, still half hanging 🤮🤮 Going to have a quick catch up but before i do...
@DC16 regarding your latest post did you not spot this 😲😲😲😲😲
Holy 💩balls on fire wtaf,the 💍 ring has re appeared
Why is she wearing a fur coat in a toilet cubicle? Suitable location for her but the coat deserves better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Two things to consider here, @BigBlue2018 , Skanky may want us to think she's 'Too battered and bruised' to show her face on TV (yeah, right) but it fits with inventive narrative? OR: Maybe SPL HAVE actually binned her off (yay!)
I like to think I may have had a hand in this: A few months ago (and I know y'all hate it when certain Tattlers post, 'I know something but I'm not saying') I also did that. sooo... anyways, I wrote a VERY NICE email to SPL saying how much I love the show with its witty bright humour, sparkling guests and delicious recipes etc (bullshit) EXCEPT for having KP as a roving reporter/regular guest.'She's not dressed appropriately, twitches and scratches, and seems to hog others' conversations.' They wrote back to me; pleased that I loved their programme but a little disappointed that I didn't take well to having HER on...
So glad I did this on us Krusties behalf - but timing is everything which is why I'm only revealing this now. x
Lets hope your plan has worked 👍

Reactions: 11
I just can't see her going to the awards show with that Ape CarlCrawlCole. The implications from all the stories she put out is that he's bailed until the 20th, surely she will want to string along all the attention until then....or is still trying to think of a good excuse as to why she's back with him.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 748229View attachment 748230View attachment 748232View attachment 748234View attachment 748236
This was when she looked good, her eyes looked best here.
But since having all that face lifts she looks awful now.

View attachment 748237View attachment 748238
Should never of messed with her face, no going back.
She still looks quite “ fake “ even in the top pics. She definitely looked better before she started messing with any kind of tweakments, and later on, the surgery. Her eyes in the bottom pic! She is off down the Michael Jackson route now, so bits will start falling off of her soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it seems you can write any old story and it will appear in a magazine. Just googling Katie Price and it came up with how Sarah Harding was bridesmaid at Katie and Pete’s wedding. The article goes on to describe the wedding. Is this supposed to be about the passing of Sarah or another PR piece for Katie.

Gosh it’s been a bad day, a comedian died and 2 actors I know, one French, one British have died.

Don’t do housework just after you’ve eaten a large meal, I feel queasy all of a sudden. Dolly! MrsEms!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can't see her going to the awards show with that Ape CarlCrawlCole. The implications from all the stories she put out is that he's bailed until the 20th, surely she will want to string along all the attention until then....or is still trying to think of a good excuse as to why she's back with him.
But she's blown that already with the car pic and the laughable fashun shoot... ring/nails.

More bull 💩 apparently she’s been after a new protection dig for months 🤬
How's she paid for it and where is it protecting her exactly? More rubbish.

Reactions: 13
But she's blown that already with the car pic and the laughable fashun shoot... ring/nails.

How's she paid for it and where is it protecting her exactly? More rubbish.
Oh she has money 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.